Hotel Center Brest

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Rated 15% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Brest

Castle, boats and cranes...Castle, boats and cranes...

DINNERDINNER

Marine MuseumMarine Museum

The castle during the Brest 2000 tall ship meetingThe castle during the Brest 2000 tall ship meeting

How Far? How Long?

by 71Ollie

Would anyone know how far Dinard is from Brest and how long it would take to drive to Brest from Dinard?

Re: How Far? How Long?

by JLBG

It is about 200 km and it should take between 2 1/4 hour and 2 3/4 hour. For more details, look at Mappy or at Michelin road planners

RE: How Far? How Long?

by HITTY

Hiya

My fiance has got a house in Brittany to let so we go france frequently!!

Dinard from brest is 2 and half hours drive!!!

If you need more information, please email me

thanks
hits

Travel Tips for Brest

Sea shore - The Atlantic

by Toyin

Protruding into the sea on the northwestern edge of France, Brittany and the department of Finistere is also the most northwesterly point in Europe. Being exposed to the Atlantic winds in winter it has a drama that justifies the name 'Finistere' in end of the earth. Its warm summers are thanks to in part to the influence of the Gulf Stream.

Be waterproof and don't forget the camera

by bzh

The usual stuff, depending on what you do. Even in summer, it is good to have a raincoat and a warm jumper with you. You might never use them but if you do, you'll be glad you packed them. You can find everything locally so no worries there. Don't forget a polarising filter. The sky can turn an amazing blue and the sunsets are unforgettable. A swimsuit is essential, with all the associated beach stuff.

BREST

by Toyin

"Brest"

I actually went back to Brest after tasting this area for the first time early December 2004. I had ealier visited this beautiful town by air, and I wasn't satisfied. So, I did it again by road. This second journey, give me a pleasure that is difficult to erase from my memory.

It takes about 5hrs 30 minutes to drive from Paris to Brest.

"Brest ."

This picture was taken during my first trip, I have always wanted to be here. However, when the opportunity came, it was unexpected.. I was here this time, not as a tourist, but in official capacity. Thus, I did not really put my foot on the ground.

"Cesson town."

On my second trip, I had no plans originally to visit Cesson. However, when I ran out of Gas on my way back, I had to leave the N12 highway and branch to the nearest town as the car was flickring red.

So, I was in Cesson by providence, and, it was a beauty. This town is about half way between Paris and Brest.

Comments