- Reviews: 1730
B & B Hotel: Basic, but what a shower!
Although this place calls itself a hotel it is really just a motel. It was as you would expect a motel to be, clean & functional. I have to say the shower was amazingly powerful, worth staying there for that alone!
There was a computerised receptionist here, just put you credit card in, how many nights you want to stay etc & you are given your room & code number in a print out. Not come across one of these before, very inpersonal but effecient.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- St. Kilda Hotel
- YMCA One Orchard
- Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street)
- Hotel Banu and Apartments - Marmaris
- Hotel Luxer
- Hilton Princess San Salvador
- Lindos Sun Hotel
- Sheraton Orlando Downtown Hotel
- Sara Sea Resort
- Heartland Inn - Des Moines Airport
- Brewster Green Resort
- Puri Bambu Hotel
- Anno 1647 Hotell Stockholm
- Chaweng Villa Beach Resort