5 rue de Nemours, Rennes, 35000, France

Street VendorStreet Vendor

Hotel Le Bretagne

by Allie14

Hello,

It's me again. I thought again about my budget and almost doubled it so now I'm seriously considering Hotel Le Bretagne which is a two star hotel just across the train station, where I think there's also the underground station. They have a nice website and there are photos of the hotel and the rooms which look fine. Has any one been to the Le Bretagne before? Thanks

RE: Hotel Le Bretagne

by kathywi

No, I have not been to the Hotel Le Bretagne at the station but I too want to stay there because it would be convenient for me when I visit. I asked a person who lives in Rennes about it and she said it would be fine. Also there is a Kyriad hotel that she said would be fine too - there at the station. I told her that I wanted to make sure the area would be safe and I would be able to watch TV. She said yes to both of those requirements.

Travel Tips for Rennes

Loire valley

by jacob_m

Not far from Rennes is the Loire Valley with its beautfiul and remarkable Chateaux. If you go there by car you can also get a view of the nice countryside. See my "Pays de la Loire"-page for more info about this region.

Rennes

by TimDaoust

"Rennes"

Rennes is a small city that I visited my second weekend of a month-long study in Angers, France. The train ride there from Angers is relatively short and there are plenty of hotels within walking distance from the train station. Its famed Jardin du Thabor is supposedly one of the most beautiful in France. I got a chance to trudge through it on a dreary rainy Sunday morning.
If you want more information on visiting the town click here We were able to use the town as a spring board to Saint Malo, which is just a short train ride to the north.

Comments