Rue de la Vernusse, Bourges, 18000, France

More about Bourges

Statue of Jacques CoeurStatue of Jacques Coeur

Wood Carved Wall PanelWood Carved Wall Panel

Entry to Stairs on First FloorEntry to Stairs on First Floor

North Door (Virgin)North Door (Virgin)

Travel Tips for Bourges

Clamecy - The Old Town

by black_mimi99

When I arrived this town at nite, its feel like we are in middle age year... all the house still in the same style, and with the cathedral in the middle.... very nice view city... and its not far from Bourges city.

Bourges

by M.E.R.V

"Borsch? Bosch? Bousch? Now which one is it!?"

Okay, I have to admit its name itself is a bit tongue twisting. I still dont know the exact pronounciation of it. Lol!
Bourges is a little medieval town in the centre of France. We arrived here 9pm at night two days before 2003 and we're so determined to spend our celebration here but there was a slight change of plans in the end(refer to the page on Charost). With no map or hotel booked, we had the slightest clue where to go. It seemed like we were three idiots walking around the streets so late at night with our bags but with no destination. Finding accomodation that time wasn't easy, and you wonder who the hell are taking those rooms cos I didn't see ne tourist around throughout my stay there! Finally, after walking in the cold for quite a while, we got an available room! Yay! Throwing our bags down, we ran in search for food cos we were starving but again there wasn't much of a choice, we only found one opened restaurant with the coolest toilet I've ever seen.

Comments