Corsica Hotels

Our Members Say

• SusanneBeck profile photo SusanneBeck
  • Reviews: 385

Accommodation in Corsica is limited. During the summer, it is very busy and you must book as soon as you can so as not to miss out. There are lots of options for visitors to Corsica. They are many campsites throughout the island and the weather for the most of the year is very favourable for this. There are lots of hotels too but only a few are open all year round. Most are closed from October until April or May. I don't know very much about actual hotels or b+bs as I have been living in University Halls. This has been great for me as has been very cheap and nice enough.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 7, 2002

• SusanneBeck profile photo SusanneBeck
  • Reviews: 385

Apartments in Bonifacio. ...

Apartments in Bonifacio. During my mum's visit at the start of November, we drove down south and stayed overnight in an apartment in Bonifacio. We had nothing booked and tried to find somewhere a bit outside the town in the hope it'd be cheaper. We followed signs for a 'Golf Hotel' but before finding this we found a different place which didn't seem to have a name. It just had a big sign offering 'Chambres'. We got a lovely apartment for £40. It was really nice inside and clean, apart from at least 5 big spiders which had to be cleared away before I'd sleep there. There was a nice kitchen and everything you'd need. There was a lovely shower and bath, and even a washing machine, in the bathroom. It was a nice place.
400 French Francs

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 7, 2002

• rachel_sun profile photo rachel_sun
  • Reviews: 1378

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Propriano harbour has wonderful ice-creams

Here is Propriano harbour.This is where i stayed and the ice-creams here were wow.Nestling in the bay of Vainco,with a backdrop of spectacular mountain scenery,Propriano is a small,thriving port next to miles of silver sandy beaches.The town is dominated by a white,square bell tower of the church and the harbour is lined with chic open air cafe's and resraurants looking out to sea.There are loads of shops and a open air market.There are also boat trips that go from the harbour.I loved it here,it was very classey.Here is the harbour.

I stayed in a hotel over looking the bay and it was spot on.Great water sports and wonderful food.I dont know the name of the hotel(cannot remember).

• Opinion of Price: about average