Étretat Hotels

• Renteboy profile photo Renteboy
  • Reviews: 117

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Stella Maris: Villa Stella Maris

Well I stayed here for 3 nights and I must tell we hit the jackpot! It is actually based in the sealing of a second building after an old villa containing a small diner room with a small kitchen(facility) which does the trick for breakfasts and small cooking’s. The bathroom and the bedroom are 2 separate rooms and there is an extra small bed which can be used for a kid.
Below this place is an other Guesthouse which can be used for a group up to 8 people.

It was a very nice and romantic place, decorated with small details (like fresh flowers) which put the cherry on the cake!! Still based in the village, yet outside of the tourist spot and only 1 minute away from a bakery and small grocery store.

• Related to: Hiking and Walking, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written February 27, 2006

bedroom

• aemilys profile photo aemilys
  • Reviews: 144

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Two hotels to consider for next time

This is just a side note to myself so that I don't forget to check out these hotels in the future. One is the Hotel des Falaises and the other is the Manoir de la Salamandre...

If you get there before I do please let me know how it was.

They are both convienently located in the center of town. Les Falaises has a sign outside saying English spoken.

• Written November 14, 2005

Les Falaises et le Manoir de la Salamandre

• aemilys profile photo aemilys
  • Reviews: 144

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel de la Poste: A pleasant experience

I'm not actually there yet but I've called twice. Once to reserve and once to tell them that I would be arriving late and they were very polite and friendly on the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Well, now I'm back in Paris and I do not want to go to work tomorrow...so, how to rate a hotel:

Did I sleep well...yes very, the staff were friendly, the location is good and convenient to everything,and it was clean, I had a wonderful weekend here. If you are going to be spending a lot of time in your room it is perhaps not the place for you. I just needed a bed to sleep in and a shower in a convenient location so for me it was ideal.

Please remember that Etretat is a choice tourist destination and you are paying Paris prices (it's worth it believe me). So although the room was small and not at all "luxe" (no cable TV here) I felt that I got a good deal for my money. I got a double room for 45 euros per night.

Pets are accepted for a 2 euro charge per night.

They have a breakfast buffet for 7 euros which is good if you eat a lot. The buffet included eggs, sliced ham, croissants, bread, butter, jam, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cereals. If you don't eat a lot for breakfast the restaurant across the street "The New Windsor" does one for 5.50 euros.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Women's Travel, Travel with Pets