Le Havre Hotels

• jlb49 profile photo jlb49
  • Reviews: 12

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Novotel: Modern Hotel Accomodations

I've stayed at the Novotel approx 10 weeks total over the past year. The hotel is very modern and located across from the train station. The restaurant has a good buffet breakfast, but the dinner menu could use to be a little more user friendly. It tries to be very gourmet, but every so often one wants something less "fancy". The rooms are comfortable and roomy. The bathrooms have all of the amenities, including hair dryers. The only issue I've had has been the heating/AC is difficult/impossible to control. During the winter, the heat was up so high that I had to open the windows (which caused me to have extreme noise from the main drag). No matter what I did to the heating controls, it didn't help.

• Written May 14, 2007

• Terry-Sylvester profile photo Terry-Sylvester
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

chambre d'hote: france's best way to stay personally

it's really recommended if you want a personal stay. just mention the signs near the road "chambre d'hote. these are families who have really big houses fot geusts to sleep in, for one, ore more nights.. mostly breakfast included..

• Related to: Backpacking, Road Trip, Singles
  • Written December 6, 2006
Tip Photo

• aemilys profile photo aemilys
  • Reviews: 144

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Citotel Le Marly: Citotel Le Marly

Due to circumstances beyond my control I didn't get any photos of this hotel. However, the website photos give an accurate view of what to expect. I enjoyed my stay here and I got a good night's sleep. It met all my 4C hotel requirements...Cleanliness, cost, convenience and comfort. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers or budget weekend travelers, check out the weekend deal link below for more info.

Helpful and friendly staff, very clean, central location in the Auguste Perret historical district, good breakfast buffet and I got a great weekend deal. Two nights plus breakfast for 101 euros. This deal is available for weekends all over France (some offers go through 31 March 2006 and others are good through 31 October 2006). The Le Havre offer is good all year round!

• Related to: Business Travel, Budget Travel, Architecture