- Reviews: 1529
Hotel Astrid: Opposite rail station
Nice hotel , comfortable., clean, 54 euro for single bed and breakfast. Reception is open 24 hours, Handy if you are using the rail station. The Joan of Arc tower is 100 m away round the corner. The hotel is on a corner of Rue Joan Arc that goes from the station down to the river Seine. There are other hotels nearby. If you arrive by car, there is a car park at the rail station.
- Reviews: 1001
Le jardin en douce: B & B
Nous avons passé 2 nuits acceuillis dans cette chambre d'hôte très "cosy"
La chambre (la plus petite des 3 disponibles je crois) offrais tout le confort nécessaire.
Une salle de bain avec douche - bain - wc de l'autre côté du corridor complete votre confort.
Twoo night in this cosy B & B
The room wasn't so big but offers all confort you need.
We had a bathroom with shoower and bath and WC is on the other side of the corridor
Propre. Petit déjeuner complet et généreux agrémenté de surprises , création de la propriétaire !
Le prix (60 € 09/2010) et normal et justifié pour la région.
Le fait d'être située à l'eccart du centre ville offre l'avantage de ne pas devoir chercher (et payer) de parking. En un quart d'heure à piedsvous êtes à l'ombre de la cathédrale. Des bus sont également un moyen de rejoindre les monuments principaux.
The price (6O €/room) is normal for this erea.
You can go to the center of Rouen on feet or take the bus: so you haven't to seach a place for the car and pay for park it !
- Reviews: 1001
FUAJ Rouen: Youth hostel
Auberge de Jeunesse
One night in this mordern hostel with al confort you nead
Nous avons passé une nuit tranquille dans cette Auberge fraichement rénovée avec tout le confort nécessaire.
One night in a twoo persons room for a soft price. Memberchip neaded !
Une nuit en chambre double pour un prix "doux" . Carte de membre nécessaire !
- Reviews: 23
Le Clos Jouvenet: Chambre d'hôtes
I stayed with my family in this manor house in October 2005. The woman who owns it - Catherine de Witte - speaks fluent English and is tremendously kind - even making an inpromptu evening snack for my family when we arrived late and starving at the manor.
The house itself is gorgeous, with seating areas on each floor.
Breakfast was a wonderful selection of stewed apples ("compote"), croissants, baguettes and jams.
Parking space is provided.
No pets allowed - if you need to take a pet I suggest the Manoir du Captot (captot.com).
- A very charming Italian restaurant a 10 minute walk from the house - ask Catherine for directions.
- Reviews: 23
Manoir de Captot: Beautiful B&B in French countryside
I stayed in this beautiful manor house from February to mid-April in 2006. I rented a room as a student but the main function of the house is as a B&B and is mainly used by overseas tourists and Parisiens!
It is located in Vieux Canteleu, a village about 5 minutes "up the hill" from Rouen. The French woman who owned the house, Madame Desrez, was a complete angel and showed me overwhelming kindness during my visit there. She speaks both French and a little English and is always happy to provide you with advice and tips for getting around the region.
Behind the house there is a beautiful Normandy forest, and in front a large field where she grazes the four horses that she keeps. In the Summer you can look our your window and see the horses wandering around the field.
She provides breakfast if you wish it which consists of the typical French treats - fresh croissants and baguettes and Normandie jams and honies.
The rooms and adjoining bathrooms are lovely, clean and spacious - you can see pictures of them at the website - http://captot.com/.
Pets are allowed.
Parking space provided.
- CAR: If you have a car, the manor is a 5-10 minute drive from Rouen city centre.
- BUS: You can catch the Teor (T3) bus line to Rouen if you walk to the old Canteleu village center from the manor (very easy) and take the bus from the PLACE PRAT stop. The bus takes ten minutes and goes straight into the city center (to the Theatre des Arts).
Places to visit roundabout:
- CROISSET: Canteleu is a a 5 minute car/bus ride away from Croisset (the home of the Pavillion de Flaubert). Take the n50 bus from the BELVEDERE stop (on the Route de Sahurs, same road as the manor house) to the PAVILLION FLAUBERT stop.
- LE MAIRIE DE CANTELEU: Also on the Flaubert route, you can visit the Mairie - where the personal collection of Flaubert's books are kept in the 'Salle Flaubert'. Michele knows one of the experts who works at the Mairie and will probably arrange a visit for you (this is what she did for me!)
- ROUEN: 5-10 minute bus/car ride from Canteleu... beautiful cathedral painted in so many different reflections by Monet, gorgeous cobbled streets and architecture, full of restaurants, especially along the Rue du Gros Horloge and its side streets.
- WILDLIFE PARK: The manor is a 2 minute drive from a wildlife park (you will see the sign for this on the manor gate).
- DUCLAIR: Beautiful little village along the Seine, worth visiting if only for the gorgeous walk along the riviere and a ride on the ferry. There's also a very quaint market in the center on a Tuesday morning. A 10 minute drive, this is where I worked during my stay in France. If you don't have a car you can take the bus from the Ecole de Villages stop on the road adjacent to Route de Sahurs (ask the owner of the house, Michele - she will know about it!)
- There is an Italian restaurant "down the road" from the manor, about a 10 minute walk.
- Otherwise take the car/bus to Rouen and there's an endless choice...
- Reviews: 362
The hotels in Le Toucquet are...
The hotels in Le Toucquet are generally full, no room
so a good solution is to go away in the small village , toward AULT ONIVALT
you will find cheaper hotel and restaurant...
200FF - 400FF
quiet and peaceful...
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Moevenpick Resort Taba
- Resort at Governor's Crossing
- Attitash Mountain Village
- Marina Pinacate Resort
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Selby
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monterey Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Les Citronniers
- Holiday Inn Express London Royal Docks
- Bagobo House Hotel
- Vera Playa Club Hotel
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace