Citadines Paris Le Louvre

Hotels.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Costs 115% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• leanneedwards's Profile Photo

Great spot in Paris

Look at Cidtadines Louvre I have stayed there twice it is right by the Louvre and there are great restaurants... you are only a few minutes to the Opera Garnier and there is a Monoprix which has a Grocery store down stairs on Ave de Opera... You are central to everything... the hotel is beautiful they have two bedroom apartments and studios... Excellent..
    It is at 8 rue de Richelieu behind the comedy d' Franchaise...
    They have sofa beds in the studio's but it was comfortable for our 10 day stay.

Directions: It is in the 1st A. near the Louvre

More about Citadines Paris Le Louvre

I STAY IN CITADINES...

by Fodeman

I STAY IN CITADINES BASTILLE,ARE A GOOD HOTEL
VERY STILL,WITH GOOD UBICATION IN THE ZONE OF THE PLAZA DE LA BASTILLE I JUST USE THE HOTEL FOR SLEEP
BUT THE SERVICE ARE GOOD,EVERY DAY CLEAN THE ROOM,GOOD ATENTION BY THE PERSONAL

Apartments in Paris sites

by leanneedwards

There are lots of sites to rent from, but make sure the price quoted on the site is the actual price you will pay when getting to that portion of the organizing... On one site the rental for a 2 bedroom was 3000 Euros (for a month), when I went further there was an additional 1900 Euros for the agency...
Paris sweethome is good I have used it.. My latest trip, this May, I used, my apartment in paris, that is the name of the company. I am travelling with a friend and her two small children.. they were Very helpful and have a discount pickup at the airport, directly to our apartment.. easier than the Roissy Bus, with the girls...
Citadines Louvre is great as well you can actually see the arches to the Louvre.. it is a bit pricey but you get a full Kitchen, which we found worked great when you wanted Coffee and Pain Au Chocolate in your pj's, we found that we ate lunch out and then returned to our apartment exhausted with our baguette, cheese and wine, from Monoprix ,on Rue Opera...
Enjoy

My Best Stay in Paris....

by June.b about HOME (...is where the heart is!)

On my 6th night, I finally settled in a place which I later on called ... HOME!

Stayed there for almost 2 weeks under the loving care of Momma Micheline. If there's an instant mami noodles .... she's that Instant Mom!

It's here where I experience that local Parissiene feeling, accompanying momma (as I call her) for a weekend tour of the flea market. I hope she already had sold that antique mirror she has been eager to sell, just to buy other flea market stuff that she will later on dead-stock in her basement rooms (right, Carol dear?). Imagine stealing the nearby supermarket's grocery cart to transport that huge & heavy mirror? Cool mom! She even took me to Disneyland and forced me to ride a carousel and all those kiddie rides.

Carol, my newfound sister, likewise is a sweet thing. If tounge has the strongest muscle in our muscular system, well, her's more to offer .... talks a lot and never get tired of it, giving directions to tourists getting lost with elaborate info that is into the minutest detail. If you still don't get it...get lost forever!

How about breakfast in the garden with freshly picked cherry tomatoes, yes, from their own backyard... and fresh mint leaves for your english tea .... and yes momma.... am allergic to flowers but I love that big pink rose that you put in my bedroom.

(SIGH!) I miss Momma Mich & Carol's tandem, the way ...no!... more than I miss Batman & Robin or Tracy Thorn & Ben Wat, or Stanley & Iris, or..... HOME SWEET HOME!

Directions by METRO:

Take the Metro #13 (Asnieres-Gennevilliers Saint-Denis / Chatillon-Montrouge), get down to Plaisance station, take the street fronting you when you got up the escalator, approx. 3 min. turn left to Rue Pierre Larouse, walk straight about 6min. and at the end of the street is Rue Didot, turn right, you will pass by Citadines apartelle, Grandprix supermart, in about 2min. you reach Hopitale Brousses fronting it is Indien Suraj resto, at the side of this resto is that small street called Villa Colet.... Apartment No. 4. You're there!

Directions by BUS:

Bus # 58 from Chatelet.

But I prefer the metro, I got lost when I took the bus the first time!

Does anyone know any good service apartments in central London?

by tiffany06

Hi, I am going to be workin in London for a month and my company is going to pay for the cost of renting a service apartment. Does anyone know which one is good and convenient? I'll be working near Covent Garden.

Tiffany
www.villagefox.com

RE: Does anyone know any good service apartments in central London?

by zuriga

There are lots of names if you Google, but my son's wife (in the travel business) often uses this one. I'd look at the Tube map and see what locations are on a line that goes near Covent Garden or Leicester Square. It should be an easy commute.

RE: RE: Does anyone know any good service apartments in central London?

by jamesfmunro

If I recall correctly, Citadines has an aparthotel at Covent Garden. www.citadines.fr

RE: RE: Does anyone know any good service apartments in central London?

by zuriga

Thanks for mentioning Citadines. I couldn't remember the name but know they have several good locations around London. One of my friends once rented from them near Trafalgar Square (maybe the Covent Garden location) and liked the place.

Comments