Courtyard By Marriott Neuilly

Booking.com Hotels.com Moevenpick Hotels

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 21% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Nice but a bit out of the way !!!!

Courtyard By Marriott is a good deal but if your looking for location this isn't it !!!!! The rooms are standard French size (SMALL) but for the price we couldn't beat it !!!! all of the hotels in town were asking a ridiculous amount of money for rooms !!!! Don't get me wrong we still paid 135 Euro's for this hotel. The location is a major drawback, but transportation is right around the corner !!! On line 3, the Anatole France stop !!! real easy to find. Besides the small rooms, the bathrooms are actually pretty new and cool !!!! The staff was nice and helpful .. don't fear a language barrier .. it's a American hotel chain, English is spoken by all we encountered.

If you can't find an decent price hotel in town then I would recommend this one. Not my first time to Paris so no big deal for us.

• Jimbo222's Profile Photo

Nice hotel but far from the city

Not sure why we booked this hotel, probably because it was Marriot and it was more affordable than taking a hotel in the city. Unfortunately, we arrived in the hotel at 1am because we got lost getting there. Kind of our fault since it was all our first time. We have a view of the eiffel tower just right before the lights went out. Nice hotel, but a little far from the historical monuments.

Unique Quality: clean, marriot like, just a bit far from the main touristy places

• Paris hotel good value

Stayed 3 nights in Marriott Neuilly early Sept. I found the staff were very courteous and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable and bigger than the "normal" room one would find in large cities.The restaurant and bar in the hotel was very good and not too expensive. The hotel is approx 500 meters from the nearest Metro (Anatole France).The area seemed very safe for walking, even late in the evening. The hotel was slightly further from the main attractions than we would have liked, but that would not put me off from staying there again.
    Enjoyed my stay in Paris

Directions: Residential area. Treelined streets.

More about Courtyard By Marriott Neuilly

Renaissance Paris Hotel La Defense vs. Courtyard Paris Neuilly

by fabsam

Hi! Thank you for all those that replied to my previous question. One or two members expressed concern at my hotel location and proximity to the metro and the general safety. So I have two choices of hotels to stay in: The Renaissance Paris Hotel La Defense (60 Jardin de Valmy Boulevard, Circulaire No. 7) or Courtyard Paris Neuilly (58 Blvd. Victor Hugo Neuilly sur Seine). Which one should I stay in for the week that I will be there? I can only stay in those two location since I am redeeming my Marriott points.

Thanks!!

Re: Renaissance Paris Hotel La Defense vs. Courtyard Paris Neuilly

by CALSF

I have read some comments on another site and the consensus is that the Courtyard Neuilly is a better choice than the Renaissance La Defense. The posters said that Neuilly is a very nice suburb with tree-lined streets and there's a shopping complex nearby the hotel.
However, the drawback is that you'll need to take public transportation to and from the hotel if you wish to visit central Paris. But I have mentioned this already.

Comments