Exclusive Hotel Residence Bassano

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Rated 10% higher but also costs 26% more than other 4 star hotels

• skib's Profile Photo

Classy Hotel, Good Price, Wonderful Staff

This hotel was WONDERFUL and I would recommend it to anyone. I found it by accident (on the internet, of course) for my mother and I while visiting my sister in Paris. The hotel is located very close to the Champ Elysees, which has a lot of restaraunts and shopping. Better yet, the hotel is off the beaten path so you are forced to stroll through the neighborhood and discover wonderful chocolate, bakery, and small food markets. The hotel staff was wonderful and all staff spoke wonderful english, which was important since my mom and I don't speak French. They are so friendly and helped us find places to eat dinner, transportation, you name it. They did all of this with ease and a friendly attitude. The hotel is a small botique hotel and maybe had about 30 rooms. It is in a beautiful older building. There is an elevator (very small) and we were on the third floor so didn't use it much. They gave us two single beds in a good sized room. The bathroom was wonderful and just as big as the bedroom. There is a nice shower, huge tub, sink and bidet in the bathroom. There is also a water closet with a toilet. I think our room was a superior double room and cost us only 150 Euros a night. We did get a special internet price. The only problem I had was they told me they had a blow dryer, but they didn't tell me it had such little power that I was just as well off air drying my hair! Bring an adapter and blow dryer if you need one.

Unique Quality: Great view of paris streets. Some rooms have views of eiffel tower. In walking distance is Champs Elysees, Tour Eiffel and Troccadero. Make sure to stop at the patasserie next door for croissants and other wonderful baked goods.

More about Exclusive Hotel Residence Bassano

Wonderful stay

We really enjoyed our 3 nights stay at Hotel Bassano and were not disappointed by the great comments you can read about the hotel. The location is excellent, staff very helpful, room very clean and lovely, confortable beds...
We decided to extend our stay for one more night. The hotel Bassano was fully booked so they suggested to stay in their sister hotel, Hotel Elysees Regencia, situated 1 mn walking from Hotel Bassano. We had the same rate although the standing of Hotel Elysees Regencia is higher.
We were very impressed by the elegant decoration and the quality of the hotel. Hotel Elysees Regencia was renovated last year and it's really worth spending a night there !
Moreover we had a good surprise on checking out next morning, seing the same receptionist we had 2 days before at the Bassano.
We will not forget these 2 hotels if we have the opportunity to come back to Paris !

The little things

My short trip to the Hotel Bassano was fabulous. On our arrival we were met with courteous and pleasant staff who provided us with coffee while our room was being prepared, as we were early. Our room was clean and very spacious for Paris. The room was cleaned twice a day and in the evening the room was lit and the towels replaced. The staff provided helpful advice on what to see and how to see it. On our last day we checked out at the prescribed time however our flight home wasnt for another seven hours. We enjoyed our last day in Paris and returned to the Hotel a little early due to the inclement weather. As a result 'Aline' again provided us with some coffee as we awaited our taxi. It is often said that it is the little things that make a hotel visit so enjoyable, the Hotel Bassano have almost got it perfect.

C'est fantastic!

by TripAdvisor Member MyShoes

My husband and I were so impressed with Hotel Bassano and we are definately plan to stay there again. I had been researching for hotels in Paris for months before I finally decided to book the Bassano. I was torn with going with a hotel around the Louvre or around the Arc de Triumphe. We were so happy when we arrived at the hotel. It is in a quiet area, but the Champs Elysee is maybe 3 min away and there were so many little cafe's, great restaurants and high end designer shops nearby. We enjoyed the location very much. Even though we read every review, we were stunned when we walked into our huge room and our huge bathroom. There were huge open shutters from the bedroom and bathroom that over looked the quiet residential street. Everything wonderful everyone has written is true! The hotel is modern, very clean and the staff is very helpful. You will not be disapointed with your stay at the Hotel Bassano because c'est fantastic!

Nice and Clean, but poor location

by TripAdvisor Member missfine

Of course we chose this hotel because it's ranked #1 on trip advisor. However, I think it's a bit over-hyped and probably over-priced. The room was cute and clean and the staff were helpful - but the hotel is miles away from all the fun stuff in Paris. If you want to spend time with other tourists in expensive cafes on the Champs Elysees - then this hotel is ideal. If you want to be near the Louvre, Notre Dame and the glorious Latin and St. Germain Quaters - then go somewhere else. I don't think it will be difficult to find someplace cheaper. Nevertheless, Hotel Bassano can't help it's location and overall it's a "safe bet" - and good for a quiet get away far from the bustle of the city.

Well Recommended

My wife and I stayed here last week and were very impressd with our standard double room. Very clean and very comfortable. It's true the hotel is only 5 - 10 minutes walk away from the truly vibrant L' Arc de triomphe area. The standard of service is also very high.

C'est formidable!

Great location

Just come back from a 3 night stay at the Bassano. The hotel is in the ideal location for visiting the centre of Paris, just a few minutes walk from the Champs Elysses and the George V metro station. Our room was large and very comfortable, and the staff were friendly. Buffet breakfast (not included in the room rate) was reasonable at 12 euros. Although the hotel doesn't have a restaurant there are plenty to choose from nearby - we had a great meal at the Bouef sur la Toit 15 minutes walk away.

Highly recommended!

Wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member golfnsail

The hotel exceeded all my expectectations. The location is great. A few minutes walk from the Champs Elysses and the George V Metro station. The staff is wonderful. The rooms (I had a standard) is a good size, especially by Paris standards. They change the towels twice a day. Every night they turn down the bed and live a chocolate on the pillow. Definitely keeper.

Thanks to the staffs

Stayed there last May and we were not dissapointed. We had promotional price.
Everything was excellent, the room is large and always clean. Large bathroom with bathtub. Free doses of tea and coffe in room, wide screen TV and there was even programes guides in japanese. We loved the buffet breakfasts!. Especially the hotel's staffs were so helpful, they speak perfectly english (better than i do) and give you always the good tips about places to visit or eat. There was a chinese staff who greeted us every morning a good day with a slight bow. If there were some morning journals in japanese, that would had been great.
It's really a wonderful place to stay and we will absolutely be back!.

Fantastic Staff

by TripAdvisor Member WEBA

We stayed at the bassano on 3rd and 4th june. I needed the help of reception staff on several occasions during our stay for reservations, and with a transfer that had gone wrong, they could not have been more helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the location is ideal, just a few minutes walk from the metro station which is on the champs de lysee. I would certainly stay here again.

Comments