Exclusive Villa Mazarin Marais

Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

More about Exclusive Villa Mazarin Marais

Very satisfied with Villa Mazarin

by TripAdvisor Member torkild

My partner and I just came home from 3 days in Paris where we stayed at Villa Mazarin. I booked a standard double room with bathtub over the internet and payed 390 euros which was a bargain considered the room standard. If you need a good bed, large room, very nice bathroom and good service choose this hotel.the staff was very helpfull and nice. And the location is perfect.

VILLA FANTASTIC!

by TripAdvisor Member Rexel

My husband and I spent 9 nights at Villa Mazarin in September on
our first visit to Paris. The hotel is in a magnificent location with lots of museums, shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Our room was on Rue Des Archives and even though this is a busy street it was quiet and extremely comfortable. We loved opening our French windows and watching the parisiens go about their daily business. The bathroom was huge by European standards and overall the room was extremely well appointed. It was clean and the bed linen was superb. The tea and coffee making facilities were also greatly appreciated. It is within easy walking distance of Notre Dame and the left bank, The Louvre, Pompidou Centre, Picasso museum and lots lots more. The location is fantastic, the hotel is extremely comfortable (the weather was very hot and we were thankful for air-conditioning that worked!), and the staff were friendly, helpful and even interested in our daily visits to the museums. Thank you Thomas - you made our visit very enjoyable and we will definately be returning to Villa Mazarin!

A delightful experience

by TripAdvisor Member Doowah

I stayed at this hotel because of its loction in the Marias District, close to the Cite Des Artes. It was a fantastic experience.

The room was clean, stylish, and large for a European Hotel. As with all Paris hotels, there was noise at night, I was in an outside room. The view of the streetscape compensated for the extra noise.

The bed was great, the linens were delightful, the bathroom extremely comfrotable. The mini-bar with coffee supplies made a pleasant start to the day.

There are a plethora of restaurants and cafes in the surrounding neighborhood, making the lack of an 'in-house' eating establishment not a problem.

My husband and I travel to Pris regularly, and usually stay in a more expensive hotel in another district, but we will certainly return to the Villa Mazarin on future visits.

Sydney Australia

Fantastic Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Bigcoralboy

Myself and my wife have just arrived home in the UK after a 6 day stay at this fantastic hotel. Reception staff were very welcoming and helpful, we arrived at 10am our room to our surprise was already made up for us. The rooms are absolutely superb, well docorated with a fabulous bathrooms.
We shall be returning for a long weekend in November and we will definitely be staying at the Hotel Mazarin.

Great location

by TripAdvisor Member oakland_vacationer

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel in August. It's located right next to the Hotel De Ville, just a few blocks from the Notre Dame and Saint Chappelle. You can easily walk to the Louvre and other sites, and the Metro is located about 30 seconds from the front door. Laurent was really helpful and very friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a conveniently located, comfortable place to stay in Paris. Our room was bigger than others I've seen in Paris.

They offer breakfast in your room for 12 or 13 Euros, but there are a few other places that offer breakfast right next door.

Top Paris & Marais location

Definately consider this hotel - it lives up to its reputation on all fronts - great location and just steps away from the Hotel de Ville, the Metro stop, Notre Dame, and of course the Marais with its eclectic mix of people, cafes, street life and shops! Rue du Rivoli with all the big shops is metres away. Hotel is a little peice of elegance off Rue Des Archives, a cash machine steps away and two cafe bars at the front door are very reasonably priced for 'croque' and the like and open to late - people watching is at a premium. Supermarket is one block away towards Les Halles. Huge choice of night spots on doorstop. Room sizes vary and can be on-street or off-street - I asked for on-street so I could sample Marais life - if you want quieter ask for a room over courtyard. Staff were extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. English is spoken. In room you will find a mini bar tea/coffee, hair drier, iron/ board and air con! Beds and linen changed everyday and beds beautifully made up. Flat screen TV with a selection of french and a few english channels. Walkable from Les Halles (north and CdeG airport) via Rue De Rivoli to avoid cobbles if wheeling your suitcase or get off at Chatelet. Breakfast is very simple but great starter to the day and there are a few choices but the best thing is that they ask every evening when you want it served and yes - its served in your bedroom so you can have it in bed!!

Comfortable, Clean and Great Location!

by TripAdvisor Member Raulmartin

After several phone calls from the US to the hotel we booked our 2 rooms. We were able to get a discounted rate due to staying in the low season. My mother and niece shared a room on the top floor that faced the Rue des Archives. I had my own room down the hall. Both rooms were extremely comfortable and well appointed. It was lovely to be able to stand out on our balconies and watch the activity in the Marais. Although, we were on one of the busiest streets of the Marais we were not bothered by it...the rooms were quiet. The staff was always very helpful, especially Laurent.

The hotel is on one of the "gayest" streets in Paris which means that it's very safe, clean, stylish and has wonderful places ot eat. There are many cafes right outside the door of the hotel and it's one block away from the Rue de Rivoli, a major street. You can walk across the Seine to Notre Dame in less than 10 minutes and about a 20 minute walk to Le Louvre. A great location! I would recommend this to anyone travelling to Paris.

Highly Recommended

by TripAdvisor Member Hartacanute

We were a little apprehensive about booking a hotel we only knew about from online sources. However, we needn't have worried. The hotel was great - the room was just like in the pictures, and was great value for the rate.

The rooms were small - but that's how things are in Paris. But the room we had was clean, with a good bathroom.

The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke great English.

As other reviewers have mentioned, I'd definitely get breakfast at one of the nearby cafes.

Lovely rooms, friendly staff

by TripAdvisor Member idle

I have stayed at quite a few hotels in Paris and this hotel has been the best in my opinion thanks to its central location, incredibly helpful and friendly staff (rather suspicious behaviour in a Parisian hotel) and good value for money. I won't stay anywhere else in Paris again.

Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member Ciaohelena

This is a true gem of a hotel. Rarely for Paris, the staff are delightful and helpful, always ready to attend to your every need and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Great location (very central and safe, close to all major attractions, shops etc), beautiful rooms and absolutely delicious breakfast. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in ( and I have very high standards!). Its even great value!

Comments