Hilton Paris

18 Avenue De Suffren, 15 Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75015, France

Good For No Data
  • janiac's Profile Photo

The Paris Hilton -- Eiffel Tower

We stayed at the Paris Hilton Eiffel Tower on Rue Suffren. I booked purposely through the hotel even though it appeared that people were getting great deals through web sites like Hotel.com, etc., but I had hoped they might work with me on a few things. They did give me a rollaway, which I needed, but they didn't give me a room with a view. I also had hoped to maybe get an early check-in, as our plane landed at 6:30 a.m. Any time before the 2:00 p.m. regular check in would have been helpful, but they weren't able to accomodate it. Their only suggestion to me when I emailed them beforehand was to pay for another night's room. At the price I was paying ($380+ in American dollars), it was not worth it.

The hotel was fine for our purposes and couldn't be better situated. It's a very short walk to the Eiffel tower, which allows you the chance to visit it at will and was also close to a metro stop. Also there are L'Open bus and red tour bus stops at the Eiffel tower, plus at the Seine River right across the street from the Eiffel Tower there is a batobus stop (the riverboat that allows you to travel up and down the river), so getting around was never a problem.

The rooms weren't anything special but were clean. They weren't real happy with my son when he fell asleep on their couch while we were waiting for our room and I tried to keep him up, but he was very tired.

Unique Quality: Its proximity to the Eiffel Tower is a big, big plus. There was also a Mercure right next door. I don't know much about that hotel brand, but my son walked over there one night and said it was a bit loud (it was a Saturday night). I may be wrong, but it did appear like the Mercure had more rooms that would have a view of the Eiffel Tower than the Hilton.

Lastly and sadly, there is something silly and fun about saying that you're staying at the Paris Hilton, given the notoriety the heiress has given to that name.

• chrissybo's Profile Photo

Worth Its Reputation

My husband travels to Paris frequently on business and his friends had always recommended the Paris Hilton to him. Until this visit it had always made more sense for him to stay elsewhere, closer to where he works. This time, however, he had the opportunity to stay at the Paris Hilton and he was not disappointed. The bed was comfortable, the staff friendly, and he had a view that included a (partial) view of the Eiffel Tower.

Unique Quality: Great location, room with a view

• ricohems's Profile Photo

hilton eiffel tower

awsome, just breathtaking view of eiffel from the rooms and all kinds of shopping around, champ elysees is close by and it is an awsome hotel. better confirm your booking before you go, though i had an confirmed reservation the hotel had misplaced it and not transfered into the system and i had to wait till they found it.

• Accommodation in Paris

If you get good deal (cheap price) then its good place to stay. Its Hilton but You can find maybe better hotel for this money. Enyway, we stayed there and we enjoyed veru much the breakfast ! Really excellent. But rooms were cold (it was winter) and i got almost cold!
    Good location next to Eiffel tower.

Unique Quality: Breakfast - perfect.

Directions: withim walking distance to Eiffel Tower

• simonli625's Profile Photo

Hilton Paris: Great location!

It is hard to beat the location of the hotel. It is right next to the Effiel tower! You can see the Effiel tower from your room's patio if you have a deluxe room.

It is also closed to the metro station (Bir Hakeim -- Line 6) and the RER station (Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel - C line).

At first I want to stay in a budget hotel in Paris. After reading some bad hotel/hostel experience online, I decided to pick this hotel because at least I know what I am getting. I also got a great deal from hotwire for around US$100 per night for 2 persons.

The room are big comparing to other hotel in Paris. The staff are friendly and helpful. The bathroom are nice and clean as what I expected from a four star hotel. If you want a new towel, be sure to throw the towels into the bathtub. I left mine on the floor and the maid just fold it and put it back to the rack.

It is in a quiet residential area so there wasn't a lot of foot traffic other than people walking to the tour Eiffel.

If you want something to eat, there are couple resturants right near the metro station. The itilian actually is pretty good and the price is decent. If you want more choices, you can walk down the Av. de Suffren to Av. de la Motte Picquet. There are a lot of resturants along Av.de la motte picquet.

Also the Bd. de Grenelle ( where the RER station is) also has a lot more resturants around the junction of Bd. de grenelle and av. de la motte picquet.

Unique Quality: It is so close to the Eiffel tower that it is within 5 mins walk.
    It is great that it is close to the metro.
    It is in a safe and quiet neighbourhood.

Directions: Champ de Mars or Metro: Bir-Hakeim

• chorozoglu's Profile Photo

Hilton Paris

Just a short walk from the Champs Elysées, the hotel Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris takes its inspiration from the most prestigious artists of the Art Deco period, bringing to life the exquisite, refined moments of the 30's and the luxury transatlantic liners.

Unique Quality: At the heart of Paris.Great view because close by Eifel tower.Hotel's staff is bad,not helpful.
    They was wait to become native of Paris.I know,It's humour.

Directions: The Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris has an outstanding location, a few minutes from the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe and the boutiques of the Faubourg Saint-Honoré.

• Janani's Profile Photo

Good Location and Reasonable Room

We stayed at this hotel as part of a surprisingly cheap weekend break package. The main advantage of staying here, in our opinion, was that, unlike many others we looked at, they allowed all three of us to share a room, bringing in a very comfortable folding bed, so we didn’t have the awkwardness of deciding who would stay on their own and who would share. We also found it extremely well situated, enabling us, not only to walk to the Eiffel Tower, (from which, as you can see, my friend just caught the hotel in the bottom left corner of the photograph) and the river Seine, which can be seen at the top right of the picture but also to reach both metro (Bir Hakeim, just by the bridge) and RER (Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel, on the other side of the sports ground) services to other places we wished to visit. Additionally, the hotel is easy to reach from the airports, using RER trains with only one change.

I was certainly satisfied with the room, considering the price we had paid, and the service delivered by all the members of staff we encountered was extremely professional but, had I paid the full price, I should have been a little disappointed by the slight shabbiness of the room, which looked in need of a little attention, with the exception of the bathroom which seemed rather better maintained. Maybe they save this room for people on cheap package breaks, though!

The hotel has its own restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner but we preferred to try other places in the surrounding area and the other parts of town we visited. We found some nice places to eat breakfast towards the bridge at the back of the picture.

Directions: See the map on the website and the photo above.

• Dundooni's Profile Photo

The Best Location Hands Down

This hotel was just lovely, with a perfect location. The Eiffel Tower is literally just outside your doorstep and the hotel is conveniently located near the Metro. The bed was very comfortable and the housekeeping was great. They even turned down the bed each night.

Unique Quality: The best views of the Eiffel Tower. Try to get a room that ends with 35. The Eiffel Tower will be right outside your window!

• Hilton Eiffle Tower

Very Nice hotel with great American Restaurant (PACIFIC EIFFEL) inside. Recieve a discount if you are staying at the hotel.

Rooms with interior view are okay but have nothing to look at.

Upgrade to executive level for sure at this hotel, it's worth it. Free soda's bottle watter, coffee, tea, snacks - all day long - pays for itself...a nice lounge to relax between excursions of the city.

Unique Quality: GREAT LOCATION TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE EIFFLE TOWER.

• TravisHenderson's Profile Photo

No not Her... the Hotel

Romantically involved at the time, and on my way to a dangerous job in Afghanistan… The princess and I took the euro star from London to Paris and spent four days in Paris.

The Paris Hilton is over priced of course, but it is at the foot of the Eiffel tower, and is with in walking distance to anything and everything you need. I ordered room service everyday and feasted well for breakfast! The best thing about this hotel was the comforter and the bed’s mattress. I slept well at the Paris Hilton.

Unique Quality: Location at the Eiffel tower.

• genki44's Profile Photo

SEE tip under MUST SEE ACTIVITIES

Unique Quality: Located in a refined and quiet area, this elegant property is an ideal location for both business and vacation travellers.

The only drawbacks are that there is no internet access in the room, however in the basement they do have a business center where you can use the internet, for a small fee. And the other drawback is that there is no gym/exercise facility ON the premises, you have to go down the street to use the gym.

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Awesome location, great size rooms

When coming to Paris the options of Hotels are numberous, after having a disastrous start (read my other hotel tip) we decided that we would stay at a American Hotel chain. The down side is the price........pricey to say the least. If your looking for American Standard rooms without the French flare then come here....the staff helpful, but the attraction here is both the rooms and location.....The rooms are very big by French standards...the views of the Effiel tower are breathtaking.....The prices here are more expensive during the weekend then during the week....but regardless.....if your used to staying at a nice place with enough room to move around your hotel room and not be disgusted by anything in the bathroom then this is the place !!!!

Unique Quality: Large rooms, great bathrooms, and awesome views of Paris...ask for a room on the upper floors !!!!!

Directions: Next to the Effiel Tower

• geekgrrl's Profile Photo

Great Location!

We only spent two nights in Paris, so this hotel was a great place to stay as it was within walking distance of many places we wanted to see.

Unique Quality: The photo of the hotel is taken from the top of the Eiffel Tower - center of photo with all the cars parked in front.

• jackiehob's Profile Photo

Paris Hotels

The closer the accomodation to the Eiffel Tower the more expensive it gets.

This Hilton hotel is next door to the tower and central to all main tourist sites.

English was not spoken by the staff but I was fortunate that another guest translated my lunch request to the waiter.

Unique Quality: In walking distance to most tourist sites.

Directions: Hotel is located south western of Paris, right next to Eiffel Tower and Seine River

• margaretvn's Profile Photo

We stayed at the Hilton Hotel...

We stayed at the Hilton Hotel near the Eiffel Tower - not my choice but the company who organised the congress paid for it. I am not one to turn down the chance of a five star hotel when I don't have to pay, but having said that apart from the location it was not really so special. This is the view from our balcony.
    a double room (without breakfast) was 360 euros per night.

Comments