Rue de Rome, BP 10461, Roissy, Ile-de-France, 95708, France

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 26% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• adema29's Profile Photo

Good enough for me

It is exactly what I need.
    A clean, reasonable hotel close to the airport and the train station.
    Big rooms, clean, good food, nice service, shuttle to/from the airport.
    The price is big, but for Paris this is nothing special.
    I would recommend it to everybody but don't forget that you need about 30 minutes to go in Paris by train.
    Don't forget your swimming stuff...

• leahkin52's Profile Photo

Too far outside the city

Nice hotel but just for the business traveler, all the public transportation closes down after 12pm so its was really difficult to get a fun night out in the city with out spending a fortune on taxi. The hotel is probably 30 minutes outside of the city.

• aero198's Profile Photo

Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle

I stayed here for one night. It was good because I was flying from Buenos Aires to Paris (about 13 hours of flight) so it's good arriving and resting at the Airport's Hilton.

As usual, Hilton's service is excellent, front desk staff very helpful, they gave me directions for getting to places, maps, etc.

I was granted access to the indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness center.
    The hotel also has a large restaurant, they had a buffet dinner service.

Unique Quality: Nice pool, fitness center.
    In-room service is fast :)
    Clean and spacious rooms, u don't listen to airport's noise. When you turn on the TV you have access to see Airport's departures and arrivals.

Directions: Charles de Gaulle Airport.
    Wait for the complimentary bus shuttle.

• What hotels aspire to be :))

If money is not an issue, this hotel is among the best in the world.
    We were lucky in that it was a business trip.

The service is outstanding.

Best breakfast in any hotel I have been too.

Rooms are fully equiped with everything imaginable.

Unique Quality: Located close to the airport .

Convenient Hotel -free buses

Close to the Metro for train travel

Beautiful design

More about Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle

Great Hotel With Access To Inexpensive Food

by TripAdvisor Member cincyred1

My mom and I spent 3 nights at this hotel. We prepaid 103 Euros per night which was excellent. The Paris Visite train pass includes the airport so we bought a 3 day pass. It was a short ride to downtown Paris and the room was quite nice. We did not hear the airplanes. We found a nice place to buy sandwiches and pastries at the bus station next door for very cheap prices. I would stay here again.

Almost Perfect Airport Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member RP-BIQ

Here is my review for this property. I stay there for two nights, beginning on Friday, March 17. I use this hotel as a base for my journey from Biarritz, France, to Orlando, Florida with a round trip step in Mulhouse within Saturday. Thanks to advance purchase, I was able to secure a more than decent rate at 99€ per night, including taxes.

First, the place: you have to know that this hotel is an airport one. It fits perfectly this job if you are waiting for a connection and/or have a yearly departure. That said, I do NOT recommend it if you wish to visit Paris. CDG is pretty far from city center and you will have to paid either a 45€ taxi (each way) or use public transportation. CDG is well connected with city center using French Rail network around Paris (“RER”).
For those who are aviation enthusiast, you will find the property well located. The hotel is not within the terminal but literally at the center of the whole airport. You are half way between Terminal 1 & 2 and within walking distance to Terminal 3. There is a free shuttle that serves both T1 & T2, from 6:00 am till late evening (see below for further information regarding the Shuttle service). There is no really valuable spotting opportunity within the room due to the fixed window. That said, you could have a pretty decent view of aircraft movements. At the exit of the elevators, you will enjoy a panoramic with of T3 ramp with plenty of low cost birds (Air Berlin, easyjet, …)You will also enjoy a very good view of the former AF Concorde in static display. I do recommend seeing it by night. The lighting is really good!

Check in review:
As stated, I was able to secure a very good rate thanks to Internet advance purchase. In that case, of course, there is no way to cancel your stay, but you know that very well. I have to congratulate the check in crew. I’d proceed with the Hilton Honors Lane as a member. The crew told me that as a Gold Customer, I will receive an upragde to execute room. Well, I’m glad to learn that I’m a Gold Customer! It’s comes with various plus, from dedicate lounge (breakfast, snacks, all sorts of beverage, newspapers, CNN, …). It is open from breakfast till late evening. You will enjoy an upper class room with slippers, bath robe, complimentary mineral water and various things. Well, I take it with no discussion :D

Now, the property by itself:
The building seems to be relatively recent, maybe 10 or 15 years old. It is on a perfect shape, and really beautiful, at least inside. You have panoramic elevators and a huge lobby. There also a bar and two restaurants.

My experience here:
Just after my checkin, I’d had to work on various documents; I do not want to waste any time at restaurant, so I ask for room service. The service was fine and quick, the meal pretty decent. That’s only a 3€ fee: it worth your money. Some minutes after, I found an envelope under the door: it’s was a warm welcome from the management. I will also have a complimentary bottle of wine at the restaurant. Fine.

The room was huge and clean, just like the bathroom. There a separate hot tub and a big shower. There plenty of marble, it was soft decorated. Good point. A bad one is the room carpet: it deserves a swap as soon as possible. You could even see people moves within the room (from bed to bathroom for example). Let’s make it clear: the carpet was not dirty, just a little bit overused. You will find everything you need on the room. Just look at the amenities on the Hilton web site.
In early evening, I had a rapid diner at the restaurant “Les Aviateurs”. It was fair for the meal. The service was excellent. Plus, do not forget my free bottle of wine :D.

Take care of your health: There is comprehensive health club with a decent pool, sauna and steam. There is also a small gym room. The pool was almost perfect in my opinion: not too big, not too small. Water temperature was good (28°C). Of course, it was not deep enough (1.5M), but that’s always the case in hotel. Unfortunately, to sauna was out of order. Of course, you have fitting room and towel there, plus a massage room witch comes for a fee (not tried myself). Please note that there are no lockers, so keep any valuable things away from the pool

Shuttle service: the complimentary shuttle service is fine. Except a 10 minutes trip to the terminal. It could be a little bit longer with traffic jam on rush hours. Unfortunately, the bus is pretty small and could handle only 8 customers. It could be a problem on the morning. The crews are sometime rude, but that was OK in my case.

It was my first time within this property, and I highly recommend it. Of course, it’s not yet the perfection (see above) but definitively above the average. Thanks Hilton crew for this very pleasant stay.

maintenance...

by TripAdvisor Member momger

Very nice lobby,but some maintenance/staff problems:
nice room, but curtains were not properly fixed(hooks missing) the fridge door was out of hinches,we had to wait 45' and 3 reminder calls before getting an iron ,no extra pillows, no small face towels in the bathroom,toilet paper was at the end and there was no toilet cleaning brush. Ice cube machine on 6th floor was out of use. Remarks were given to reception but no action was taken by the hotel staff.We got excuses and ...a glass of champain offered.
Food and drinks are quite expensive for just acceptable quality, nothing extra.
Special deal on room is very interesting, but the extras are OVERPRICED (medium quality breakfast buffet=24€ pp,evenig buffet = 37€ + wine,massage = 85/115€!). Nice hotel, but needs better management and reasonnable prices for the extras.

A very nice Hilton

by TripAdvisor Member pablus

This Hilton may be the nicest one I've ever stayed at out of close to 50 around the world.

The location is very convenient for the airport, but my wife and I actually are considering making it our home base when next we visit Paris.

The price and excellence of the rooms are the main reaons.

The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are large (for Paris) and luxurious.

The staff was over-the-top friendly and accomodating. The indoor surroundings were stunning. And I couldn't hear even the low rumble of jets - even though I could see them out the window.

Getting to Paris is expensive by cab. About 50-60 Euros. However, the blue line train station is about 50 meters out the back of the hotel (the building says 'bus station' but the train is there too).

An "all access" pass gives you bus, train, and some museum passes and discounts. It's about 35 Euros for 5 days. The train got us both from the Hilton to the front of Notre Dame in about 25 minutes. Very nice.

All in all a great night's stay and I recommend this hotel highly.

A reminder to tip your housekeepers the equivalent of 3-5 dollars a day. It has served me well in all my travels.

I Liked this Hilton at CDG Airport!

by TripAdvisor Member Emmarubybegonia

Arrived here after overnight flight from LAX to LHR, then connect to CDG. Thanks to Ambien and a hefty glass of red wine, and my business class upgrade, I was chipper and raring to go. Unfortunately, my traveling companion's upgrade did not come through, therefore did not sit next to the fun couple who shared their Ambien, and she was a complete zombie. Did not have a reservation, but had no trouble whatsoever checking in quickly - the front desk kids were great. Great location - practically on the runway of CDG.

Beautiful, serene and spacious room. Beautifully decorated, nice beds, nice bathroom, nicely furnished. Quiet as a tomb. Absolutely no complaints. Threw our bags in the corner and went down in search of a drink and food.

The bartender could not have been nicer. He did a great job of masking his horror when my friend asked for a glass of Pinot Grigio and then a side of ice to dump in it. Wish I could say it was the jet lag, but she does this all the time. Helloooo---oooooo. We're in France, home of the best white wine on the planet. But no - she wants Italian or whatever Pinot Grigio is.

Had dinner in the fine dining restaurant. Price was ruinous, but we, Frankly Did Not Give a Damn, my dear. It was very good, very French and decadent. Did the trick. They loved us and took good care of us - maybe it was the $100 bottle of red we poured down our gullets - we'll never know, but they gave us complimentary desert. I wish I could remember what it was, but we were too hammered by then. Lovely. Just staggered to the elevator and crashed out for 14 solid hours. Think maybe I still had some Ambien in my system??? It was the first time I'd taken it. For all I know I stripped down buck naked and danced the funky chicken across the lobby. To those whacky kids from Orange County, Calif who flew Business Class with me and fed me Ambien and red wine- God Bless Ya!!

Next day, jumped in our rental car, which was tucked safely and cozy in the basement parking garge, and headed for my birthday celebration in Epernay. That's whole 'nother Oprah. Loved this hotel, and I'm staying there again next month on my way out of Paris after my trip to the Loire Valley. Why mess with success?

Some Helpful Hints from One Who Goes to Paris & France Every Chance She Gets:
1. Don't be afraid to pick up a car at CDG and drive around France. Great roads, well-marked, beautifully maintained, safe, great roadside restaurants (AutoGrille) and services along the interstates. I drove 2500 miles through France and Italy this trip. French drivers are some of the most polite, patient and sane drivers in the world. Drop the car off at the Italian border and take the train, however. As my traveling companion pointed out, "the trouble with Italian drivers is that no matter what they are driving - trash trucks or VWs - they all think they're in Ferraris." Get hip to toll roads - a rarity in Calif. Takes some getting used to.

2. The French are actually EXCRUCIATINGLY (emphasis, not yelling) polite and cheerful. All reports to the contrary, I have found this to be true. Learn basic French greetings and how to ask "do you speak English," and you are good to go. Bon Jour! Sil Vous Plait, Merci! etc etc will get you very far in France. They are lovely, classy, sweet people who want to help you have a good time.

3. Stay in the heart of Paris, not at the airport if you want to explore in and around Paris. CDG is fairly far out - an expensive/long cab ride. I like to stay in funky places on the little islands in the middle of the Siene - Ille St Louis is my favorite place. Close to everything including Metro. I take the train from the airport into town and just roll my suitcase down the street to the hotel. Best icre cream, best croissants, great strolling, great little specialty shops, and you can take the metro or short cab rides everywhere.

4. Visit Monet's gardens if you can out near Vernon. Drive through the champagne grapes in Epernay for the world's cutest towns and one wine tasting after another. Go to the Moet Chandon cellars in the heart of Epernay. Lovely. We guzzled a trunkload of pink Mo over our 18 days in France and Italy. Yee Haw!!!

Stay tuned - film at 11:00 and more reports when I get back in June!!!

Great Location for the Airport

Just spent 3 nights at this hotel, it is located right between the Terminal Buildings at Charles de Gaulle and is great for speedy transfers and for plane spotters! Also the concorde is parked right in front of the hotel, and you can watch planes coming in and taking off all day and night - but that does not mean its noisey, far from it.
The hotel itself is a pretty standard 4star, it is glassy and glossy, 3 elevators with perspex walls oversee the interior courtyard and the restaurants. There are 2 restaurants: one is a buffet and the night we tried it it was "Bretagne" night and a very disappointing seafood buffet was available for 41Euro. The alternative was dinner in the adjacent (open plan) Gourmet restaurant, which was also only offering a set menu this time for 49Euro, these were the only choices which was annoying as we only wanted something small. Although we later discovered you could order a hamburger in the bar. The bar incidentally is located just off the lobby and charges 16Euro for two small glasses of house red.
The bedrooms are good value, very large and the bathroom is enormous with separate shower, nice marble floor and Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. The "King size" bed was actually two beds shoved together which means one of us is bound to get lost in the gap inbetween! Oddly the sheets were rough (perhaps to keep you glued in place so you don't slide between the gap?) Bottles of Evian are free of charge and the Executive lounge on the 8th floor provides all the usual drinks and hors d'oeuvres at around 6pm, also breakfast next morning. Only problem is the lounge is just too small for the number of people who use it and really needs to be expanded. The view is right over the concorde and the runway which is kinda nice, also there is a screen showing arrivals and departures, plus internet access.
This hotel is perfect if you are attending any event at the Parc des Exposition as the train station is located just behind the hotel, and the Parc is the first stop, 5 minutes away. The same train (RER platform 24) goes to Paris, Gare du Nord, and takes about 40minutes. We went into Paris for dinner the second night and took the train straight to Chatelet les Halles then walked over the bridge and wandered around the little streets of St Germane until we found a nice little bistro where we had a great steak and wine for a fraction of the set menu price the hotel charged.
One complaint: the corridor we stayed on was littered with garbage and bottles for 3 days before being removed, for some reason the Evian and any other bottles are placed by the maid outside the bedroom door for someone to pick up, and it took 3 days for them to disappear on our corridor. Also the carpet was filthy and clearly had not been vacuumed in months. Shame as on the whole the Hotel is not bad and the staff are friendly and helpful.
The transfer to the airport is on a small bus holding no more than 8, and the ride to the terminals is about 5 minutes.
I would stay here again if I were travelling through CDG to somewhere else, but if I spent more than 2 nights it would make sense to stay in Paris as there's nowhere to go to eat or visit that is closeby.

Great place to stay on a stop over at de Gaulle

by TripAdvisor Member beynac

This was a fantastic hotel to stay in during our one-night stop over in Paris. Very close to the airport (basically at the airport), and an RER station is just behind the hotel, a two minute walk.

Nice lobby, large comfortable room, great bathroom.

I booked through the hotel, paying up front, and was able to secure a rate of 119 Euro. Anything else comparable in the area was much more expensive.

We took the RER into the city for the evening. Just make sure you head back to the hotel early enough - the trains shut down at midnight.

Would definitely recommend this for a layover stay. My only complaint is that the food in the restaurant is a bit pricey, but I suppose that is to be expected. The food was very good!

Hilton CDG

by rohnny

Hi
We will travel to asia in september and will start our trip from Paris CDG.
We will arrive by Thalys to CDG and we booked a room in the Hilton CDG so we could start next day without any stress. We start from terminal 2, could someone tell me if the Hilton is far away from these terminal and/or if you have any tips.
Thx and regards

Rohnny

RE: Hilton CDG

by qaminari

It's in between the 2 terminals and runs a shuttle to both of them http://www.hilton-paris.com/roissy-airport/access.html

Comments