Holiday Inn Garden Court

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Holiday Inn Garden Court in Montmartre

We chose to stay here quite frankly because it was available. My sister works for Intercontinental Hotels and Holiday Inn is part of their chain. We were able to get a great deal with her discount so here we are.
    The hotel is located in the Montmartre Area of Paris which is towards the North part of the city. We walked a few times to the city center but it is a little far at night or when you are tired. Once you get the metro/subway system down its really no problem. If you need to take a taxi to or from the city its about 13-15euro. To or from the airport and Montmartre is about 40 to 50 euro.
    My room was simple but somewhat larger than I expected for European standards. There was nothing fancy about my room but it was clean and comfortable. Our room faced the street which made it alittle bit loud at times but I was so tired that most nights I didnt hear anything.
    The staff is the best part of this hotel. They were so helpful and friendly. They helped me with any questions I had and went the extra mile to assit me with planning my excursions.
    They were always greeting us with a smile and the staff even spoke english very well which made communicating with them easier. Onestaff member, Carlo, really went out of his way to get me information I needed to do my trip to Normandy.
    Customer service is definitely a high standard here.

Unique Quality: The hotel does offer breakfast in the morning for a fee that you pay when you checkout. We had coffee, cafe au lait, hot chocolate, orange juice, other flavor juices as well. Eggs, weinnies, mushrooms, bacon, croissants,other breads, cereals, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and a few other things. Thats a pretty good selection. There was also fresh fruit. I have to say that unanimously we agreed that they have the best orange juice we have ever tasted.
    They have maid service everyday and internet service downstairs andin your room for a small fee.
    Overall my stay was great. I will definitely come back here if I am in the Paris area again.
    The area where the hotel is located is really cute too. There is a great pastery shop down the street, an atm closeby, a neighborhood grocery store very close, and tons of restaurants. Also it is much cheaper to eat in this area of Paris than in other areas of Paris.

Comments