108, rue Saint-Lazare, 08 Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75008, France

Concorde Opera Paris
Booking.com Expedia.com Hilton.com

Costs 57% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Dishonest Hotel

I felt uncomfortable staying here after I placed a "do not disturb" sign on my door and housekeeping came in anyway, after which my pearl earrings disappeared. The hotel did not do anything to compensate for the loss. Nobody should have been in our room. The hotel facade and lobby is pretty, but the rooms are dirty...think I got flea bites from the carpet. Location is good.

• BobandHua's Profile Photo

Paris, Saint Lazare

5 Star very old, very beautiful hotel. Great Service, especially considering its Paris! However, remember if your flight arrives early in the morning do not plan on checking into the hotel early or you will end up sleeping in the lobby like we did!
    Rooms should be ready by noon to one o'clock at best. We only got into ours about elevenish because the people checked out early and the girl at the desk arranged for speedy servicing of the room for us. She was very patient and very nice to some, somewhat grumpy sleepless folks :-)

Unique Quality: Nice cozy places to eat surround the hotel. Easy access to big shopping (Printemps) and the tourist busses. Right next store to big train/subway (metro) station.

• sourbugger's Profile Photo

Amazing Lobby, but pricey rooms

Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare

The Lobby, it has to be said, really blows your socks off. The sheer opulant luxury of the place with more mirrors, gold leaf, marble and crystal chandaliers per square metre than anywhere else i've ever been. According to the blurb it also has many leather fauteuils (but I don't know what they are...but hey, they sounds kinky)

It's worth just wandering up to the desk and enquiring about rates just to get a look at the place.

The receptionist let us have a look at a standard room. Whilst it was well presented and clean it was not exactly specaular. At nearly 300 euro a night I do expect hot and cold running chambermaids.

She also mentioned that a little bit of scouting around on the net should lead to you bagging a far more reasonable deal (i paraphrase her french slightly) than the standard rack rate.

Superb location.

Unique Quality: The lobby.

Directions: In front of the famous station

• selbya's Profile Photo

Great Location and Fantastic Lobby

This beautiful XIXth century hotel is located in the heart of the shopping district of Paris and has every means of public transport on its doorstep.
    All rooms have air conditioning, double glazing, telephone equipped with voice mail, minibar and individual safe, direct connection for computers, cable and Pay TV and hair-dryer. The rooms was clean and bright and the bathroom was enormous. We booked directly with the hotel and got a special Valentine Package which was considerably less than the rack rate. We paid around £100 a night per room, including breakfast. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

Unique Quality: Superb location.
    Reasonably priced.
    Quiet rooms.
    Friendly staff.
    Gorgeous lobby.

Directions: Right next to Saint Lazare station.

• llollipoppi's Profile Photo

I would recommend that if you...

I would recommend that if you are going to travel to Paris, then do it in Style. If you can afford it try to stay in a Luxurious hotel as it will keep you in the parisian mood. I stayed at the Hotel Concorde St.Lazare and it was Grand!!
    £100.00 per night but worth it.

Unique Quality: The rooms were very clean- maid in every day, you have a T.V, Wardrobes ensuites bathroom(huge bath) with shower and bath,telephone and hairdryer. The restaurants were very good too. I must stress though that it is quite expensive.

Directions: Rue St.Lazare- can't miss this place it is right next to the station and absolutely massive.

More about Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare

L is for Lobby of the year, Paris

by sourbugger about Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare, Paris

The Lobby, it has to be said, really blows your socks off. The sheer opulant luxury of the place with more mirrors, gold leaf, marble and crystal chandaliers. per square metre than anywhere else i've ever been. According to the blub it also has many leather fauteuils (but I don't know what they are...but hey it sounds kinky)

She also mentioned that a little bit of scouting around on the net should lead to you bagging a far more reasonable deal (I paraphrase her french slightly) than the standard rack rate.

Superb location.

Awesome Hotel, Great Location

I recently stayed at the Concord St Lazare the first week of March 2005. It was recommended by our travel agent and was a GREAT CHOICE. Despite the record low temperatures Paris was experiencing that week, the close proximity to the St Lazare metro stop (literally across the street from the hotel) eased the cold a bit. The hotel is beautiful, clean and close to everything. Ask for a room on the 5th floor facing the metro entrance (the big bubble) for a view of the Eiffel Tower. The room itself was your traditonal small european hotel room but it was clean and comfortable and the bathroom looked brand new (with a hairdryer included). The tv even had a few English speaking channels. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful and everyone spoke english. Our package included the American Buffet and it was definitely a good deal. It included eggs, bacon and sausage among other things. The hotel location was key. The metro, pharmacy, grocery store and many cafes were directly across the street of the hotel. I truely have no complaints and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

i hate this hotel ...... sory my english is not good

good location .... very luxurey decor ....the thing i don't like :

1/ when i came to the hotel to made the reservation the told me the price of standard double room withe the brekfast is 240 euro (promotion rate ) .... but still very high ..... when i came nextd day to give them my creadet card number to booked the room the told me 270 euro ..... that is mean the make the price higher to me ... then i asked them about delux room they told me 290 euro .....

i booked the delux ......

2/ the man who made for me the reservation promece me that he will offer me early check in ..... the next day i came at 12.30 afternoon .... i asked them for room ... they ask me to wait .... i wait 3 hour ..... until the give me the room .... and my baby was crying .... the not give us any thing to drink.

3/ they give me the card key for the room 315 ......when i go to the room .... i found it less than standard ... old room ... very small ... normal bathroom plain white no any marble .... less than 3 star hotel .,,,,, i get angry ....

i go down ....i was so nervus .... they give me bad standard room and i was booking delux one .....

i talk to the manegar .... and he give me the delux room the one that i was paying for .... i don't no why they make like tat with me .

4/ the maneger ask me to go to room 119 and the key is coming ..... i wait long time no key no luggage ..... i get so nervus .

i go to reception ..... really i hate this hotel and i hate the recption ...... they really waist my time .....

5/ i orderd baby bed for my baby .... also i wait long time .

6/ the entrance to hotel and to the reception is long steps .... and no one help my husbands to cary my baby trolley..... the saw hem crying the baby with the trolley and no help .

i hate this hotel .......i will not come a gain

Perfect place in Paris

by TripAdvisor Member UtahSteph

We stayed here in June of 2004. It is a four-star hotel and its location is perfect for using the Metro to see Paris. It is located next to the Saint-Lazare Station, which is a clean and newly remodeled main station for the Metro. Each day we walked across the street from the hotel, grabbed a pastry, then walked over to the Metro. From here the world of Paris was literally at our feet. It's location made each day of exploration easy. The hotel's lobby is beautiful (and historical---it was built around 100 years ago.) There's a business lounge for internet access. The staff was good. The hotel restaurant, Cafe Terminus, was very good. We ate there one night and had stuffed chicken, baked cod, salmon spread and a great chocolate gateau. Enjoy!

Great location, nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member msanta

Stayed here on business for only 190 euros per night (November 2004). I got lucky (?) and got a corner room on the third floor. Lots of space, beautifully decorated, nice sized bathroom. Wireless access range was limited to the entry of my room (a little inconvenient for working!)

Breakfast was in a very small room on the first floor. Not too impressed.

The location was fantastic. I could run out at lunch and right after meetings to do a little shopping. Great walking at night time. Lots going on.

If the price would have been over 250, I would have rated the hotel above average

Concorde Saint Lazare

by iron23

Has anybody stayed at Hotel Concorde Saint Lazare? I am staying there for a week, what are the closest tourist sites, bars and restaurants that people can reccomend. Any advice and tips appreciated!

thanks