Hotel Elysees Regencia Paris

Hotel Elysees Regencia Paris
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Stone's throw from Champs Elysee

Tucked nondescriptly on Avenue Marcaeu, this 4 star hotel is recently refurbished, elegant and comfortable. It spoils you with LÓccitane toiletries, fluffy bed and pillows, warm blankies and a good sized room for Europe. Brisk 10 minute walks away from the George V station...which is right outside the LV Flaghsip tore on Champs Elysees. Also right smack in between the Arc D Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, both within walking distance. Heck, I even walked 25 minutes and reached Invalides and the Rodin Musem on foot!

Unique Quality: Convenience, comfort, great and friendly staff, ok pricing!

More about Hotel Elysees Regencia Paris

Child friendly

We were in Paris last week end with our 3 children and we spent a wonderful time at Hotel Elysees Regencia. We booked a family room (2 connecting rooms) and were not disappointed by the room size and the elegant design.
Efficient, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent cleanliness as well as facilities in rooms.
Child friendly and accomodating. We will be back in coming to Paris

Ideal

by TripAdvisor Member HRWorldTraveler

It was our first time in Paris and we decided to stay at Hotel Elysees Regencia. Decoration is modern and design, rooms are spacious and well furnished(we were in a "aniseed" deluxe room with a king size bed!!!), location is central near the Champs Elysees(ideal whether you are going shopping or enjoying culture).
We really enjoyed our stay thanks to the staff who were polite and helpful. their recommendations were excellent (such as nice restaurants not too expensive and tours to Versailles and Giverny). Breakfast was also a great experience: full American buffet breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausages, juices, cereals and...the French "croissant" of course!! It was a pleasure to start out on the right foot every morning with the breakfast. Our stay was ideal. Highly recommended!!!

This is a well kept secret

My husband and I just returned home from a week spent in this lovely 4 star boutique hotel, Hotel Elysees Regencia.
We have found excellent the hotel's location, the standard and the size of its room as well as the the service .
The staff was very gracious and help us feel very welcome, especially Kathrin who speaks a wonderful english !
We were very impressed with the large choice of TV channels. You can see latest american movies in english and watch news on CNN.
This was not our first time in Paris and we have been really impressed by the standing of this renovated hotel. As we have been in Europe for several times, we did not except the hotel room to be as spacious as in the States. However compared to other hotels in Paris, we were very satisfied by the size of our standard room.
We will definitively stay here again and recommend it to our friends.

A splendid 4 star hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Mike_Finnegan

We could not have had a more pleasant stay. Everything was excellent. the staff were extremely polite and friendly. the level of daily cleaning and looking after our room could not be faulted. Food was varied and fresh at breakfast. The room was comfortable, quiet and relaxing. We loved the decoration of the hotel. It was a pleasure staying there: a very nice 4* hotel!!

Thank You Tripadvisor!! You saved my stay in Paris!!

After conducting a tiring 3 month search on the web, I finally found this gem.

My past Paris hotel experiences had been terrible. Small rooms, dirty hallways and yes the arrogant staff. I have stayed in 3-stars, 4-stars and 5 stars and none of them were appealing.

I had little expectations for this hotel although the tripadvisors recommended it.

I was wrong.

From the moment I walked in, the receptionist was very welcoming and spoke fluent English. The room was decorated in contemporary style furniture, yellow-green hue and boy was I astonished to find it SPOTLESSLY CLEAN!!!

I am a hyper-germ sensitive person. I always carry wet wipes in my bag to wipe off any germs or stickiness I may get from buttons/knobs/eurostar tables.(Yes my husband/friends/family tell me I AM paranoid)

The cleaners for this hotel must be scrubbing off dirt with whatever strongest detergent/brush on the planet because there was no trace of anything (not even a finger print on the switches--stainless steel)

The marble floor bathroom and toilet was shining, the hairdryer digital(temperature adjustable) the amenities were good. The bed and pillows comfy.

Brekafast was a good choice of eggs, fruit, yogurt, juices, pastries.

The only cons would be a)no clock in the room--had to ask wake up call every now and then and b)the room was facing the elevator hall so heard noises of people returning to their rooms in the middle of the night.

But I would definitely return to this hotel, the safe neighbourhood of Georges V and a 3 minute walk to the Champs Elysees, the excellent cleanliness and the friendly staff, the value for money is unbeatable.

If you want to enjoy a nice afternoon tea, take a stroll down the avenue to the Plaza Athenee. They serve excellent choices of teas and cakes in the lovely lounge, the harpist will perform everyday from 1500. And it is inexpensive.

Not great but okay

I stayed at this hotel a couple of days ago. To be frank, I was a bit disappointed. The price is certainly not in line with the service. There is no 24 hours room service, the rooms are small, the toilet is small and you can hear everything coming out of it (not ideal when you're trying to impress your lady in the so-called city of love!!), the TV only has 7 French channels and the only English speaking channel is Sky News (they could at least try to get CNN, BBC etc as
well!), the view is nothing special, the bar and lobby are very basic, and the staff is not always as knoledgeable as it should be. The English breakfast was just ok (and served with no salt and pepper). Mind you, this hotel is generally good, and in a great location. Also, it has great wi-fi reception, which is a plus. However, four stars do strike me as being overly generous. There is lack of attention to detail and things are more reminiscent of a 3 star hotel. You also have to leave the key at reception when you leave; although this is also a good thing, in that every time you come back the bed has been made, I do like to carry the key to all my belongings with me and don't like the idea that they always know when I'm out. In conclusion, you will get some sleep if you stay here. But that's pretty much all you will get. Could be better.

Great base for our weekend in Paris

by TripAdvisor Member TripAdvMember12

We selected this hotel on the basis of the TripAdvisor recommendations and we were not disappointed. We arrived on Friday evening and were checked in quickly and shown to our room (41). The room was very clean, pleasantly decorated, and had a mini bar and safe. We liked the quiet atmosphere and the helpful staff - in particular Aurore was very determined to find a map for us of a place we needed to reach in the 13e arrondisement. They also have a PC available for the internet but it does require you to purchase time and I think they also have wi-fi but again I'm not sure if it costs euro or is free. The bed was turned down each nights and chocolates were left on our pillows. The only negative we would mention is that our television didn't really work but we weren't watching it anyway.

We would definitely stay here again if we could afford it - it's a bit pricier than we would usually spend but it was an anniversary celebration so we splurged.

Very nice hotel, bit expensive

by TripAdvisor Member bruno.bemelmans

Very nice design hotel with a friendly staff. Standard room at 200 euro, very clean, big enough, quiet, nice bathroom, seperated toilet. English breakfast at 18 euro in a beautifull place. Central location at 300m from metro George V. Only thing to complain: at friday evening at 10.30 the bar was closed when arriving after dinner.
Would recommend this hotel!

Great place

by TripAdvisor Member Garminte

We stay for pur honeymoon and it´s worth it a lot. I really like the everything of this hotel. The staff was very nice to us. And the location is great.

Beauvais to Hotel Elysees Regancia

by shellireland

Hi,im goin to paris next week for the first time and flying into Beauvais airport.i know u can get a shuttle bus from airport to centre,but am wondering does anyone know how to reach the Elysees Regencia Hotel from where the bus drops u,we will have cases so walkin far isnt an option..thanks

by MadAboutParis

Ask the bus driver to drop you at the taxi stand at Porte Maillot (on the south side of the roundabout) at Bd. de l'Amiral Brux. The taxi will be more expensive than the Métro, but IMHO you can't beat the door-to-door service.
Bon voyage!
Mary

by N.Subramanian

When I travelled a few months back, I requested the driver to stop at Porte Maillot, for which he politely refused. In any case it is worth travelling by shuttle to the bus stand and take a cab to the hotel.

by MadAboutParis

Hmm, when I googled the airport and read about the shuttle, it said that it went from Beauvais and stopped only at Porte Maillot.
So, I guess that would add that it would be important to purchase a map of Paris with the taxi stands well-marked prior to your trip - take the shuttle to a stop that is near your hotel and then taxi to the hotel. You can wave down a taxi, but they won't stop if you are within the vicinity of a taxi stand. You might also contact the hotel concierge to ask their advice; I'm sure that they'll be delighted to assist.
M

by memphis_babe45

Hi
Best to take the shuttle bus into centre Paris buy a return ticket 26 euros the metro and taxi stand is just across from where the bus drops you off.Taxis can be expensive especially in rush hour so i suggest the metro.The Parisians have a one day strike every week just now usually Wednesday and traffic is gridlocked!!! so getting a taxi may be really difficult
Mairi