11 Rue Notre Dame De Lorette, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75009, France

Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

• xristinaki's Profile Photo

Albion

This might be the smallest room i've ever seen, but i heard most hotels are quite small in Paris. Breakfast was not included, but you can pay 11 euros...i'd rather just cross the street to the nicestlittle bakery. On sunday, there is a huge line for this one particular bakery. There is also a grocery store. So if you need a huge bottle of water, get it here for less than one euro.

The hotel is just a 5 minute walk to the Opera, but it took 20 minutes the first time, where the receptionist drew out a route on the map that went zigzag! It's not exactly in the heart of the city, but i liked the fact that we spent time walking to and from it, and appreciating everything around us. You can walk to the Louve in 15 minutes....still pretty close.

For the money we spent, this was a decent hotel. Would probably go back.

More about Hotel France Albion

Loved the Hotel France Albion

I wanted to stay in a little hotel that made me feel very welcoming and confortable.

I found just that at the Hotel France Albion. Not only all the staff took such a good care of me, but my room was so cozy and so charming. I did not feel I was in a hotel but instead felt I was staying at a friends house. The colors of the room were so warm and happy. The hotel was very quiet and every morning it was my joy to have a warm breakfast in the beautiful breakfast room that makes this hotel so special. I have never seen quiet a room so charming.

I would definitely recomment this hotel as my experience was all positive. I can't wait to go back next year.

Thank you to The Hotel France Albion's team for making my trip so special!

A great Parisien find

The hotel France Albion is a family-run two star hotel in a well located part of Paris. The rooms and clean, comfortable and, the one I was in, remarkably quiet for a city centre hotel.
The staff were attentive and helpful.
Although the hotel is not located in one of the principle tourist areas, it is extremely well placed for the Metro with a taxi rank a few metres away.
Certainly worth a visit, very good value for money.

Great Hotel

We have just returned from five days in Paris, staying at the excellent Hotel France-Albion. We stayed in a superior room on the fifth floor (80 Euros per night) and the room was perfect for our trip. It was clean, nicely decorated, and quiet.

The staff are very friendly, and are quite happy to bring drinks up to your room (3 Euros each) which makes a good alternative to the pricey breakfast (12 Euros).

The hotel is about 30 seconds walk from the St Georges Metro station on route 12, and is ideally located, with Montmatre and Sacre Coeur within easy walking distance.

Don't be put off by the proximity of Pigalle, the hotel is in a lovely area, and feels perfectly safe and secure.

Am excellent hotel, at an incredible price. We will be returning.

Parisian Charm with all the "modern conveniences"

We booked the Hotel France Albion on line not knowing what to expect. We found it to be totally delightful. The "double room with two beds" that we booked turned out to be two rooms connected by a short hall. Each room had its own closet, t.v., side chairs, window. There was ample space to spread out. The bathroom was also spacious...full tub/shower and sink in one room off the hall; toilet in another. Although this is an older building, everything worked and was clean. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby. Two metro stations are very close. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

Stay there!

by TripAdvisor Member Autrichienne

+ideal for budget travellers - they really offer a lot for such a price(e.g.air conditioning,safe,elevator)
+small but clean,nicely decorated rooms and also clean bathrooms (very important)
+staff is incredibly helpful and friendly
+metro station only down the street
-breakfast kosts an extra 12Euros but ist quite alright; they even serve it in your room if wished

->so no more fear of dingy overpriced parisian hotels, just stay at the France Albion!

Nice little hotel

by TripAdvisor Member DTLondon

We stayed at France Albion for three nights. Although it's only a two-star hotel, the rooms are nicely furbished and clean, the bathroom is spacious (don't forget you are in Paris...) and it's conveniently located for Montmartre, Pigalle (Moulin Rouge) and Opera/grands magasins.
Would definitely return.

decent hotel

by TripAdvisor Member chandeb

We stayed for three nights in late January. It is an average standard hotel, nothing spectacular. We had a superior double but the room was still rather small. Large bathroom though.

They have a computer in the lobby for guests to use but charge 7 euro per 30 minutes (Ouch!) There is an internet place within walking distance, we had to ask another hotel's front office to find it.

Good Korean restaurant close by. A good alternative to confit de canard and other heavy french food.

Great location, amazing deal!!!!

Located in a beautiful neighborhood two blocks from the metro, this small but charming hotel was a steal through Expedia at $75 per night. A short 10 minute ride to the center of Paris. We tried the breakfast
which was a bit expensive but very nice if you're feeeling lazy or pressed for time. Would definitely stay here the next time we head to Paris. The staff is extremely helpful and everyone spoke English.

Thanks Trip Advisor - great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member eyreliz

I booked this hotel after spending hours researching Paris on Trip Advisor. It was exactly how the reviews described it, and an excellent place to stay.

It is in a great location - 2 minutes to Metro and walking distance to Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur. You could stay for a month and eat at a different restaurant in the area.

We stayed for Valentines (got engaged exactly 14 years ago) and the hotel even gave us a CD of French Love Songs. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

It's not the Ritz but good value for money. The breakfast was good (try the egg machine!!)

The only minor irritation was the traffic noise during the night - try to get a room at back or on high floor.

Hotel France Albion- 9th Opera District

by sinead2

Hello, I am considering this hotel. I have read some favourable reviews, but am interested in knowing what the area is like in terms of safety? If I am walking in the evening (say 9:00pm. ) with my young daughters, should I be alarmed? Other than taking the normal precautions, in other words, is this a safe neighbourhood??? Thankis so very much in advance for any suggestions and input.

RE: RE: Hotel France Albion- 9th Opera District

by corsaire1773

The 9th district Opera is a nice area and safe....Outside the subway station you still have cops and plenty of people , but like evrywhere in the world if something as to happen....

Be aware of pickpocket and people trying to take objects if you carry a back bag. Cops have caught a gang of gipsy specialized in this technic. This place as a lot of tourist so easy target.

Witht he normal precaution you should not have a problem

Enjoy your stay