Hotel Kyriad Brancion

1 Rue De Chambery, 15th Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75015, France

AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Don't Stay Here!

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for an entire week, and everything was more or less ok. The place isn't fantastic but considering the price, it's not too bad. However, on our last day my husband put his wallet and camera on the table in our room, and he forgot to take it with him when we left. We realized this on our way to the airport, but since it was too late to turn around we asked our daughter (who lives in Paris) to go back to the hotel and pick it up. When she came, the room had just been cleaned, and the cleaning lady denied finding anything in the room. This is a blatant LIE since my husband’s things were definitely left there. Someone at the hotel obviously stole his belongings. We called our credit card company as soon as we could, and there was already a $2000 charge on it from a shop in Paris close to the hotel. To make matters worse, when we called the hotel and told them what happened, they seemed pretty indifferent about the matter, as though it happens all the time. In fact, I’ve now read some other reviews with other travellers complaining that they’ve had their valuables stolen at Kyriad Brancion also. The hotel manager was supposed to “look into the matter” and call us back, but of course we never heard from anyone. Not a phone call, not an e-mail. Only a $2000 charge on our credit card. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL unless you want your valuables stolen!!!!

Directions: Convention Area

More about Hotel Kyriad Brancion

Expenses?

by SummerSCSA3

Hi all.

I'll be traveling to Paris in a few months, and I'm trying to decide how best to get around. I figure the Metro is our best bet inside of Paris, but there's the issue of getting to the hotel from CDG and back again. How much is the RER train going to cost me to Gare Du Nord? From what I can see, I'll then need to take Metro Line 4 to Gare Montparnasse and switch to Line 13, getting off at Porte de Vanves and walking to our hotel (Kyriad Brancion). How much is that whole journey going to run? Any cheaper options? Is it worth it to get a Carte Orange pass?

I also want to go take a trip out to Versailles. How much is that going to run? Does a Carte Orange pass cover Versailles? And on that note, how much does it cost to get into the Castle?

Thanks.

by bobyn

I reckon the metro is both the best, and the cheapest way around Paris. And in the city, there are Metro stations everywhere. There is both a train, and a bus from the Schnipol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station, both are reasonably priced and i think, and dead handy as they go from point to point, which is lovely when you have just arrived - a direct route! If you rather your comforst in life taxi, would be better, and again, if you dont like squashingthru' crowds now and then, or maybe needing to wait for over 15 minutes to get on, then the metro may not suit eihter, plus you meay need to stand, and there are some pickpockets about. Other than that tis great, the maps are provided in all Metro Stations, plus they are displayed on the walls at the platform, it is colour coded, once you study and understand it, it is quite straightforward.

Enjoy, and Good Luck :O)

-Bobyn.

by chopchi

The best deal from CDG to Paris is the Air France bus-the train is awful/long/ boring/ and not easy w/ luggage!Just ask around and everyone knows which exits takes you out to the bus stop.

by Greely

Last year when we went to Versailles the cost was 7.50 euros. The train to get there I think was around 5 euros each way. Keep in mind it is closed on Mondays. Wear good walking shoes, it covers a large area and we walked for hours.

Comments