Hotel Napoleon Paris - a Summit Hotel

Hotel Napoleon Paris
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Costs 39% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Openseas's Profile Photo

Location, Location......the best in town.

We stayed in the Hotel Napoleon for a week, and I can say whole heartily I loved the Napoleon. We have stayed in numerous hotels in Paris, as we visit every year for business. I originally was very doubtful whether the reviews stated on T/A would come through, as I know in many hotels in Paris the rooms can be extremely small and uncomfortable.

We booked a junior suite (621) The room was enormous with a small separate study with working desk, internet connection, mini bar and a small couch or single bed. Our bedroom had a king size bed, large wardrobe, dressing table,TV, sideboard all tastefully and elegantly furnished. The bathroom was very spacious with bath, overhead shower, sink and large vanity suite. We booked this suite on their website and got a very good deal.

We found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful, maids efficient and very clean. Our check-in was fabulous as we had arrived in Paris after a long haul flight and luckily our room was waiting for us. The foyer is elegantly furnished with couches, chairs, coffee tables and pictures of Napoleon hanging on most walls. Off the foyer is a lovely warm bar again decorated in French antique furniture. The breakfast room is on the bottom level which needs some updating. Continental breakfast consisted of croissants, bread, cereal, yogurt, cold meats and cheeses. I did however order some poached eggs which were delicious.

The hotel is situated a few minutes walk to Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, and Palace Congress. The metro is a 100meters which is the number One line that takes you to the main tourist attractions. The hop-on hop-off tour bus can also be taken from the top of Champs-Elysees a two minute walk away from the hotel.

Unique Quality: The best thing about this hotel is the position, I thought it to be fabulous for everything. I did get to see some other rooms on the sixth floor, the suite next to us was absolutely enormous, it had two bedrooms with a large lounge room which looked divine. The other room I saw looked like a deluxe room which again looked spacious and comfortable. I am saying this, as I am a space freak when it comes to Parisian Hotels.

The laundry service was immaculate, all neatly pressed and wrapped in lovely boxes. The dry-cleaning was also perfect, which you do not get in some hotels.

The only negative thing I have to say is that the shower hose was terrible, it leaked all over the place, and to work it one almost needs a university degree. Oh yes, one other thing there was no coffee or tea facilities but I did bring my own little traveling kettle, as I know most European Hotels do not provide this service.

Recommendation : Absolutely for the position and large rooms. Hotel Napoleon is truly a four star hotel offering a unique position in the heart of Paris.

More about Hotel Napoleon Paris - a Summit Hotel

I Loved the Hotel Napoleon

by TripAdvisor Member smagical

My arrival experience was great and the Hotel staff was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! I arrived on a Sat. afternoon and the Concierge gave us excellent recommendation for dinner and the night clubs!! The Napoleon is just a few meters from the Arch De Triomphe, which was terrific!The hotel lays on Ave. De Friedland, which is the next street over from CHAMPS DE ELYSSEE, where I spent lots of time. Not only is the hotel staff extremely helpful and the most pleasant staff, that One may interact with. I was in Paris, not only for vacation ,but also to celebrate my Bday!! Which definitely served it's purpose!! I had an wonderful time and the weather was perfect! On my Bday, the staff sent a bottle of Champagne to my room!! And, that was quite special and I LOVE CHAMPANGE, so they won plenty of points. The Napoleon itself is a beautiful hotel and the location is amazing!! The Napoleon, has an outstanding reputation and I am quite sure, that they will keep and maintain it!! I sincerely think that I will be back to the Napoleon and I will recommend it to any and everyone!!

We stayed at Hotel Napoleon

by lupit about We stayed at Hotel Napoleon

I have no idea as it was paid for by the company. Elegant hotel with long history, spacious room, nice courtyard.

Fantastic Trip

by TripAdvisor Member LL5

Early February I surprised my boyfiend with a trip to Paris; staying at the Hotel Napoleon Paris, we could not have been better situated. We had amazing views, a luxurious room, excellent service and felt very welcomed throughout the stay. The decor was very traditional but of the highest standard and all of the staff were very helpful and friendly. If staying in Paris, I would have to say this hotel is a must! Everything you would like to see is within walking distance, or a short taxi ride! Our transfers were dealt with by must limousines - www.mustlimousines.com. Their service was fantasic, efficient, punctual and friendly. An excellent stay overall.

Wonderful Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member annesilver66

The Hotel Napoleon is a beautiful hotel. The location, just off the Champs Elysées, is great for those who enjoy walking and also has easy access to the Metro. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. We booked a superior panoramic view room and were very satisfied. The room was quite large with a fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower and a partial view of the Arc de Triomphe. The only complaint was that my husband felt the bed was to hard for him he slept poorly, fortunately I like a firmer mattress and slept well. All in all a wonderful hotel. If I have the good fortune to return to Paris I will definitely stay at the Hotel Napoleon again.

Great hotel and excellent location!

by TripAdvisor Member fivestartravel

I stayed at the Hotel Napoleon as part of my European vacation, and, first of all, you cannot beat the location -- about a block from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees. My room was a Panoramic Deluxe with a balcony above the hotel's entrance and a terrace for dining outside. This room was huge! Much bigger than what I had heard about European hotel rooms. The service and food were excellent. I had three maids in the same day knocking at my door to see if there was anything I needed. The only problem I had was not under the hotel's control. It was having to deal with so many rude, foreign tourists, but, that's what I get for going to Paris in August! I highly recommend the Hotel Napoleon for travel to Paris. It's convenient and clean, and the staff are more than willing to assist you.

Love this Hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member Msmrnd2

The Hotel Napoleon is an excellent hotel in Paris!
The location is perfect, just off of a main street by many great areas. The food and staff were wonderful! Unlike other hotels I have read about, their ac was very cold and worked well.

The beds could use a little work. We got a "queen" bed and it ended up being two twins pushed together, so we slept on different beds next to each other. For the price, this hotel is incredible.

Everyone was so nice, it was extremely clean and the food was great. I would suggest this hotel to anyone!

Fantastic

Hotel Napoleon was fantastic. The location is superb, the first thing you see as you arrive is the arc de triumphe literally on the doorstep. The staff greet you on arrival, check in is quick without any fuss and you are shown to your room in seconds.The decor may not be to everyones taste,a lot of ornate panelling and cornicing, but the rooms are comfortable with luxurious bedding, towels and bathrobes. Everything is kept to a very high standard. Staff appear by magic to replace towels and tidy beds every time you pop out. Definetly a great choice for a trip to paris. If you are looking for a good friendly bar nearby head down the champs elysses to rue washington,on the left just after the Lido. The Week end cafe is only a few yards along.Its always fairly busy but the bar staff will welcome you and find you a table. their champagne by the glass is good and not too pricey. if you want something cheaper the pastis is just as good at half the price.

Location Location, a unique position in the heart of Paris