Hotel Relais Bosquet

Tags

Family Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Trains
See Amenities

Find another hotel!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 4, 2014

Cheap looking hotel located on a side street 8-9 blocks from Eiffel Tower. I booked this hotel thinking the location was much closer to the Eiffel Tower. My mom has trouble walking long distances thanks to recent knee surgery (and old age) and taxi drivers did not want to take us to and from the Eiffel Tower area because the distance wasn't far enough in their opinion. I explained my moms problem to the hotel reception and hotel manager..who laughed and suggested my mom wear gym shoes and just walk!! REALLY?? Not sure how our situation was amusing to hotel management. All I wanted was assistance securing car service or taxis. Management suggested I find another hotel. Which I did..I booked at the Pullman Hotel, 3 blocks from Eiffel, our room has a spectacular view of Eiffel and taxis are waiting outside of the hotel. What an upgrade!!! Relais Bosquet charged me $300 Euro for one night in the back of the hotel -no view. Pullman charges $400 Euro..brand new gorgeous hotel with spectacular customer service, in a much cleaner area of Paris. You do the math!

Chris_66's Profile Photo

Excellent service and perfect location!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 24, 2009

I know Hotel Relais Bosquet for a long time and it always been a very satisfying hotel. The care of the manager to make everything pleasant has always been very remarkable.
But that heightenedd to new levels. I just spent two nights lately and I was amazed about the changes made on the entire ground floor. The reception, the lounge, the breakfast room and the little corridor across the patio with glasses on each side have just been made beautiful.
They posted photos of theses newly renovated spaces on their facebook fan page.
The staff in this hotel are real professionals and they really care about me. They always provided me with great informations about the surroundings, restaurants, cafes, shops, transportations, etc. They are very courteous and genuinely trying to do their best wich is not something you find in every hotel.

Unique Quality: The location near rue Cler is unique. This street is lovely with all its restaurants, shops and specialities, boulangeries, patisseries, outdoor markets. You feel the vibrant parisian life there and you are not in the middle of the very hectic area of Grand Magasins, Opera or even Saint Germain.

Directions: Very close to Eiffel Tower, Champs de Mars et Ecole Militaire.

edwis's Profile Photo

our best room yet!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 25, 2007

Paris Again

How is it that each visit to Paris can be better than the previous ones? We took a one and one-half hour flight from Dublin to CDG, arriving in Paris in the late morning. By the time we got to the baggage claim area, our bags were waiting. We walked directly to the Air France Coach shuttle going to the city center and were at our hotel in record time for Paris. Never smoother.

We stayed at Hotel Relais Bosquet, a three-star hotel in the 7th district. You can really see the difference a few dollars makes when upgrading to a three-star from our usual two-star hotel. Our room was a record setting size, complete with electric shutters to block out the street noise and lights. Wow! We had a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Three blocks left from the hotel is the Champ de Mars Parc, with the Ecole Militaire complex on one end and Le Tour Eiffel at the other. One block right of the hotel is the Rue Cler, once a bustling street market and now just as full of trendy cafes. Breakfast was 13 Euros extra, so we went down two doors to the Boulangerie Artisanale, where we were well satisfied with quiches, chocolate croissants and baguettes.

We toured the Le Orangerie museum, which has recently reopened with an entire floor of Monet’s water lilies painted on circular walls. While we were in Paris, the city had fans from all over the world for World Cup Rugby (Coupe du Monde 2007). The best group was the Scotsman, who all wore their kilts to show their national pride. Friday after dinner we walked through the Champ de Mars Parc under the colorful lights of the Eiffel tower, where dozens of folks were having picnics with lots of wine bottles on the grass. Very nice scene we will do next time.

charlesracine's Profile Photo

Easy 10 min walk from Eiffel & 5 min from Metro

by written on October 4, 2006

Good location with several restaurants within a 3 to 5 minute walk. The hotel is clean & in quiet safe area and some some rooms have air conditioning. I have used it on business and family vacation trips. It is priced right too, though the breakfast, not included, anyway the breakfast wasn't the greatest valve. Choosing a nearby restaurant is recommended.

Unique Quality: Quiet, clean location with air conditioning which is great when needed. Pleasant staff and speaks English.

Directions: By Ecole Militaire Metro stop. Walk toward the Seine River down Avenue Bosquet, right 40 to 50 Meters on rue du Champ de Mars and you are there..

Nice surprise for First trip to Paris

by written on July 13, 2006

We found this hotel by reading a review from this site on my cell phone on the train arriving from Heidelberg. This was our last night in Europe, and we wanted to be close to the Eiffel tower so we would not be wasting time in taxis. When I called them on the phone to see if they had a room, they confirmed that they did and we never discussed price. When we arrived several hours later and checked in, I confirmed that they gave me their internet rate, which was about 20e less than the price they had posted at their door. The room was excellent. Quiet, air conditioned, comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was superior, and we got a good nights sleep. Being on the ground floor, which they told me about when I called, there was no view, but it was just what we wanted. It is truely a ten minute walk from the tower, which is how we got there, and we found a nice cafe just up the street for dinner. I was completely satisfied, and would recommend this hotel anytime. We also had a nice breakfast in the morning, although it is not clear to me if we paid extra or it was included, because they were not sure either. I am certain if you book ahead you could make a better deal, but you would not be happier.

Unique Quality: Walking distance to Eiffel Tower, easy access to dining, very clean, comfortable, friendly staff, no surprises, and great first time Paris experience.

Mobleydcat's Profile Photo

Great Location

by written on November 30, 2005

Relais Bosquet is located in 7th arrondissement stone away from Rue Cler Market. What I love in this hotel is the location. It is convenient to Metro. The Ecole Militaire is only 5 minutes walk. The Eiffel Tower is just a ten minute walk. It is convenient to ATM Bank, Patisseries, Boulangeries and Coffee shops.

JasonChamelion's Profile Photo

Quaint Hotel

by written on September 4, 2005

Very Friendly And Helpful Staff. English Not A Problem. Clean And Tidy Rooms With Electric Darkness Blinds.

Unique Quality: Located In A Market Area.

Directions: Five Minute Walk From The Eiffel Tower.

Callavetta's Profile Photo

My new favorite Hotel in Paris

by written on October 4, 2004

I've stayed in nearly a dozen hotels in Paris, and this is my only repeat. And right now I think it's my favorite. Paris can be an pricey place to get a room. And often, a couple hundred Euros will get you a very small room indeed.

On my early visits to the City of Lights, I preferred staying in the very popular, very crowded and very busy Latin Quarter. Today I find I feel much more "at home" in this charming area, just down the street from Rue Cler, and a 10 minute walk from the Eiffle Tower.

Relais Bosquet offers very comfortable, pleasantly attractive rooms with very modern, luxurious bathrooms. Front rooms have windows opening onto Champs de Mars and a view of the top of the Eiffel Tower. From my bed I can watch the twinkly lights.

Breakfast is offered, for a price, but the morning smells of the boulangerie right next door wake me and beckon. A block away is the famous Rue Cler market street with an assortment of cafes, shops, and interesting things to see and do.

Unique Quality: Parisians live in this neighborhood. They shop in the little specialty shops, they eat in the brasseries, they stop for a drink at the cafes. While there is no paucity of tourists in the area, it's completely unlike the Latin Quarter and area around St. Germaine. It's not busy and noisey and bustling like the neighborhood near the Louvre, the Opera House and the big department stores. I love the feeling of "coming home" at the end of the day. There is no shortage of excellent restaurants in the neighborhood.

Also, the staff is exceptionally welcoming and helpful. There is also free internet in the reception area.

The hotel has also added two apartments to choose from, in the neighborhood. They look wonderful and I will try to stay in one of them on my next visit.

Directions: Metro stop Ecole Militaire is about a block away from the hotel.

davequ's Profile Photo

7th arrondisement, good staff, ok deal and rooms

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 31, 2003

In the 7th arrondisement just a 5-10 minute walk east from the Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower.

Recommended to me from a travel guide, Hotel Relais Bosquet was in a popular (though very touristy) area, had a professional and helpful staff, was very clean and fairly modern (it's rated 3-star).

I stayed here for a couple of days in early Sept. 2001 & I liked it. Best part is to wake up before dawn in a higher floor room and watch Paris and the Rue Cler come to life.

If you work hard and research, I think you can find an equivalent hotel in Paris for the same or less money (maybe not in this specific area, however). Knowing what I know now, I would rate it 7 on a scale of ten, but I recommend it especially if you are a Ricknik and like hanging out with all the other Americans on the Rue Cler.

Unique Quality: Location. Rue Cler market street is one block up Champ de Mars.
Staff: Professional, helpful.
Rooms: good. Clean, well-furnished. Bathrooms are very nice.

Even though this area has become overun with american tourists, it's still very beautiful at dawn looking out your window watching the remaining Parisians wake up in their neighborhood.

Directions: Métro:Ligne 8 Balard-Créteil:Station Ecole Militaire From Ecole Militaire walk N on Bosquet one block to Rue de Champ de Mars

Nearby Hotel Relais Bosquet

5 Photos of Hotel Relais Bosquet

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hotel Relais Bosquet

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Paris Travel Forum

Need advice about Paris, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Paris and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Paris hotel reviews