3 rue de Boulainvilliers, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75016, France

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 23% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• fishtaco's Profile Photo

Expensive but worth it

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Square in mid June and were very happy. It was more $$ than we wanted to spend (we upgraded to a suite) but we figured this might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
    There are a few small markets close by for all of your needs and it is nestled by the river close to a residential area. The Eiffel Tower was about a 15 minute walk. The area felt very safe and the room was soundproof. The only negative is that it is out of the way a little, but nothing that the metro or train can't solve.

More about Hotel Square

Hotel Richelieu

by atravelmama2005 about Hotel

For those Budget minded, it is a good option. Check-in Lobby is on the 1st floor ( our 2nd floor) & the elevator is very small only large enough for 1 and bags. So its easier to take the stairs and send the bags up the elevator. We did not use the Breakfast area so can not input anything in that area. Hotel was okay except it the rooms faces the street so was very noisy at night with the cars & scooters

A small but clean and well maintained hotel

by ecbmdpsych about Franklin D. Roosevelt Hotel

This hotel is a small hotel, there's really nothing fancy about it. It was relatively well maintained and housekeeping was quite good and prompt. The breakfast was included in our package and it was a basic buffet breakfast with cold cut meats, hot items such as scrambled eggs and potato with sauted tomato sauce and sausage. It also has cereals and fruits. The price was Euro 23, which is really overpriced, if I didn't have this included in our package, even if you pay me Euro 23, I would not have breakfast at this hotel because it was not worth the price for this meal. The airconditioning unit was never on the week we were there from 25 April to 2 May 2008. Thank goodness the weather was cool enough during that time in Paris not to have the airconditioning on. I suppose they are saving energy at the expense of the patrons. Also be very wary and extra cautious to leaving your money in their safe. We make it a point to lock the combination safe everyday but when we checked our cash supply the following morning, we were missing 5 US$100 bills. This is despite the fact that we were 100% sure the safe was locked when we left in the morning for our sight seeing around Paris. However, the smaller US$ denominations of a couple of 20s, 10s, 5s and a few 1 dollar bills though were surprisingly not taken. The only explanation is the hotel has the capability of bypassing our combination lock and opening the safe, which we think is what happened. The lesson here is check your money in the safe in the morning before you go out to do your touristy things and check it again when you return at the end of the day. Despite this, we tried not to get too upset about it and enjoyed our visit to Paris. If asked if I would stay in this hotel again? I would respond by saying I probably would but if its the summer, I'll ask them if the airconditioning is working, otherwise, if its the colder months, then it's not a big deal if the unit is off. The convenience and proximity to the grandest avenue in Paris the Champs Elysees and the public transportation is a definite advantage. We also felt safe in the immediate neighborhood of this hotel, even during our midnight and 1:00AM walks.

Hotel Cadet Opera in Paris, a...

by sripadam

Hotel Cadet Opera in Paris, a wonderful and budget bed and breakfast hotel in the centre of Paris. Fabulous rooms, fantastic staff at reception and the comfort of home away from home.

Good Hotel in Beaune

by dr.firas about Hotel Des Remparats

Hotel Des Remparats
it is a good hotel, I knew an american friend in Dijon: Suzanne who told me she stayed in this hotel when she was in Beaune, and she liked the service and the room she rented! 3 stars

Kyle of Lochalsh Hotel

by Pichayada about Kyle of Lochalsh Hotel

Been to Kyle of Lochalsh on 23 Dec.Finding the accommodation was so difficult because all B&B closed. Only Kyle of Lochalsh hotel was running. Quiet at that time and could get the room with the most beautiful view. Cost £60 for double room with bathroom and breakfast.

Having only stayed at one...

by RuthLuvsPaul

Having only stayed at one hotel in Athens, I can only recommend The Phillipos Hotel. Boutique style, only 10 minutes walk from the Acropolis, with a view of the Parthenon from the top floor of the hotel.

The 'Sveti Naum' Hotel

by badamcevski about The 'Sveti Naum' Hotel

It offers 23 suites and 12 beds, two restaurants with 250 seats, and a summer terrace with 120 seats. The guests have can entertain themselves in the billiards room and on the tennis court. The visitors also have hotel boats at their disposal.
Prices: around 100 Euro

I stayed at Hotel Jardins...

by tucha

I stayed at Hotel Jardins d'Ajuda
12.000$00 (PTE) The Hotel is in a quiet zone, but at the same time, near the center of Funchal.
It has huge breakfasts, trasnportation with no charge to the center of Funchal, and a nice swwiming-pool.

Ludwigshafen

by keeweechic about Europa TOP Hotel

Europa TOP Hotel- is located in a fairly quiet neighbourhood, approximately 1.5kms to the city centre. It is described as a first class but I wouldn't have rated it quite that high. There is a restaurant and a bar in the hotel.

HotelHotel

hotelhotel

HotelHotel

hotelhotel

Hotel

by Tiffany808

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Jardin de L'Odeon in the 6th? It seems to be nice, but I would like some other opinions. I just want a comfortable place for my first few days in Paris in a good location.

Thanks for any help,
Tiffany

by nygaston

Aloha !
I think that it is a good one.
The 5th and 6th district are central.
You can look for more options in my VT page:
Hotel de suez, hotel eugenie....

Tom, from Discovery Bay, Honolulu

by zuriga

That's a great neighborhood and the hotel is 3* which should be fine. The Metro is right there so getting around Paris will be easy. Most hotel rooms in Paris are quite small, but what the heck.

by Sofia0412

I never stayed at the Hotel jardin de l'Odeon...I stayed in another 3 star hotel near Odeon called Hotel Saint Paul, a really charming and lovely hotel in a quite street. The area is very livelful and central. You should be great in this area.
You can see the Hotel Saint Paul on http://www.h-saintpaul.com