Hotel le Petit Paris

Hotel le Petit Paris
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• CruisingGoddess's Profile Photo

Wonderful boutique hotel

My husband and I stayed at Hotel le Petit Paris for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience! The hotel is located in the Latin Quarter near the Pantheon and Luxembourg Gardens and a short walk from the Luxembourg RER station, making it super convenient to use the RER/Metro. The hotel itself is very modern and clean. They always had an English-speaking receptionist on staff 24/7 and the receptionists were always ready to help with recommendations and answer our questions with a smile. The hotel also offers free coffee and tea along with yummy madeleine cookies in the afternoon.

The room itself was small, which is what can be expected in Paris I've been told, but also clean and modern. The space was used very well with small closets and cabinets on the bed ends. They still managed to fit a table and two chairs in as well.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel as your basecamp for a fantastic trip to Paris!

Unique Quality: LED lights in the shower sparkle like stars!

More about Hotel le Petit Paris

This is a little gem of a hotel we would like to keep as our secret

by TripAdvisor Member GilZalman

The hotel Le Petit Paris was open for only two weeks when we arrived but you would never know it. The hotel functioned with the efficiency of a seasoned, high end hotel. The decor is modern but not in your face modern and each room was decorated individually by the decorator. Everything worked and worked well. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable, helpful in every way. The hotel is located in the Latin Quarter between the Luxumbourg Gardens and the Pantheon and is near the Luxumbourg Metro station. There are bistros and restaurants all around the area. It was fashion week when we needed the space and we were very lucky to have found Le Petit Paris.

Hot spot in St. Germaine

by TripAdvisor Member ViennaTravellover

Le Petit is a very charming hotel in the heart of Paris. Many restaurants, bistro`s and nice food/wine shops within walking distance. The metro (Luxembourg station) is close by. From CDG airport we could go directly to the hotel by metro (RER line). The style of this boutique hotel is very modern but romantic and comfortable as well. We stayed in a room with a nice view over the roofs of Paris and big terrace. The bathroom is great, especially the flat screen in the bathtub. They offer nice breakfast buffet (for France really great), super is the Nespresso machine! While the location is great, the hotel very nice...most special and remarkable is the friendly and always helpful staff. They went the 'extra mile' to make our stay a very pleasant and special.

Great new design hotel and lovely owners...

by TripAdvisor Member jrobertsinbrazil

I stayed at Le Petit Paris for 6 nights in October and loved every minute of it. The location was great (just next to the Pantheon and Luxumbourg gardens)... the rooms were beautiful and would satisfy the most discriminating of travelers, the staff are all hard working and looking to please, the owners are a super nice, smart and bend over backwards to make sure your stay is a great one. I would never have had the same service in a large hotel..I will definitely return for all of my trips to Paris- personal and work!

Chic boutique hotel with outstanding service in great location

by TripAdvisor Member MelbourneReview

This hotel was an absolute find! After much searching for a 2 night stay around the St Germain / Latin Quarter areas, we were fortunate enough to find availability at this hotel which was ideally located between the 2 areas. Upon arrival, we were absolutely thrilled with the look and feel of the hotel and its stylish fit-out. Our room was fabulous with all the mod-cons and the bathroom lighting gave it a special touch.

As for the service from the staff - they were outstanding (in particular Alexandra). Extremely helpful in everyway. Their restaurant recommendations were outstanding, which Alexandra immediately booked for us.

We couldn't recommend this hotel more highly for a fabulous stay in Paris.

Little Gem still unknown in very good location!

by TripAdvisor Member amandinesitael

I stayed for 1 night in a Deluxe room. Great room with lively decor, even in the bathroom (fancy lights in the tiles). Spacious room (mine has a vie won the Eiffel Tower!)
Buffet Breakfast was good, with of course yummy French pastries but also cheese, fresh fruit salads or meet. Yogurt and toast of course, etc.

If I had to stay for longer, note that there is no alcohol in the mini bar and no iron for your clothes (might be worth asking reception?)
There is a small bar in the reception where you can help yourself for a night cap if you want. Cool concept!

Excellent location and stylish

by TripAdvisor Member B_somewhere

We tried to find a hotel with a good location as me and my colleagues were gonna stay several days in Paris and had not been very lucky during previous trips. I found this by chance on a short notice and called them.
The hotel personel were very friendly and helpful and tried their most to fit us in. We had the same experience during our stay.
The location is excellent, with a short walk from the RER coming from the airport, as well as the metro, and it is very close to good restaurants and bars. Just what we looked for.
The rooms were not very big, they never are in Paris, but well planned and very stylish. I had a room towards the street but didn't notice any noise. Only thing I missed was a desk to work at as I was on a business travel, but the lobby worked equally fine (in companion with a beer). WiFi worked nicely everywhere in the hotel.
I never tried the breakfast buffet as we had breakfast elsewhere and cannot comment on it.
I consider the hotel to be reasonably priced and can sincerely recommend it to anyone visiting Paris. My girlfriend now wants to join me on a trip and stay at this hotel, and I also hope I can stay here during my coming visits.

beautiful hotel with a real attention to detail

by TripAdvisor Member red-hot-chili-man

The location of this hotel is perfect. Tucked away in backstreet Paris and nestled in amongst restaurants and patisseries. You really do feel like you are in the hart of real Paris and not just the tourist hot spots. The hotel has a real wow factor sup[rise when you enter. Very modern chic hotel with a real 70's twist. The rooms although small are perfectly formed and attention to detail has been added to every aspect. Service was great and nothing was to much trouble for the friendly and welcoming staff. The hotel has a real warm ambient feel which feels more like you are staying in someones home than in a hotel. If you want somewhere in the heart of Paris which will really give you a real luxury feel and put a smile on your face this is the place for you.

A hidden gem in the Latin Quarter

by TripAdvisor Member Morbelius7576

We stayed in this chic, stylish boutique hotel for the weekend and loved it!

OK, so the rooms are not the largest (but hey, this is Paris) and the oh-so-cool decor more than makes up for it! The fairy lights-rain shower combo in the bathroom are gorgeous and the elegant & funky honesty bar allows you to help yourself to drinks (as long as you own up to the staff so it can be added to your bill!).

This brand new hotel has all the coolness and funkiness of a boutique hotel, with a dash of Parisian charm.

Beautiful design, great location, superb staff.

by TripAdvisor Member YukiNoSaru

Stayed for 2 nights with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary and picked Le Petit Paris as a little treat and what a treat it was!
Service was amazing, they paid real attention to detail and Alexandra was great - organising us a bottle of champagne and booking a table at a great little restaurant.
The rooms weren't the biggest, but not bad for central Paris. Clean, classy decor and fantastic bathroom - gorgeous rain shower (although it did surprise the hell out of me!) and sparkly lighting.
Location is absolutely perfect - right near the Pantheon and just a short stroll from Luxembourg RER (and just a few stops from Gare du Nord - perfect for the Eurostar).
We didn't have breakfast in the hotel as there are a million cafes nearby for coffee and a croissant. But there was free tea and coffee in the lounge - itself a real treat to sit and relax in. Top that all off with free wi-fi and it's easily the nicest hotel I've stayed in.
Prices weren't the cheapest, but that's mainly cos of the poor exchange rate at the moment and you certainly get what you pay for.
Best feature - the staff and the cappuccino machine
Least favourite feature - hard to say, but probably price

A lovely boutique hotel - perfect for our weekend

by TripAdvisor Member Globaltraveller001

Great service, friendly staff, beautifully designed and decorated - perfect for our short weekend in paris.

Les Cars Rouges, ParisLes Cars Rouges, Paris

Conciergerie's Kitchen HallConciergerie's Kitchen Hall

chairs really grow from Parisian trees!chairs really grow from Parisian trees!

The balconyThe balcony

CDG Airport and Paris Visite Ticket

Hello.

I am landing at CDG Airport in Paris in a couple of days. I am planning to travel around the area on a Paris Visite (Zone 1-6) ticket. However, it did not become clear to me if the airport RER trains are also included in the offer. The airport website describes the train connection and says: Navigo Pass accepted, which however is a different ticket, as far as I understood. It seems to me that the airport train must be included in the validity of the pass, but I wanted to doublecheck with the VT members.

Also, if valid, is the pass available at the ticket counters of the airport or one has to buy it at some special Transilien outlets?

Venelin

by nomad7890

I got my RER ticket right at the airport. The transportation site is: http://www.ratp.fr/

If you click on English and work thru the links it explains the different passes.

Hope this helps!

by Beausoleil

The zone 1-6 Paris Viste pass is good from the airport to town and anyplace in town. However, unless you are going from downtown out to zone 6 often, you would save money by buying your RER ticket into Paris separately and just getting a Paris Viste for zones 1 and 2 where all the tourist sites are. We don't even do that; we buy a carnet of 10 Metro tickets and just use those. If anyone is traveling with you, you can share the carnet of 10 tickets but you would each have to buy your own pass.

You can buy any of these right at the airport.

Have a great trip.

by bazsi79

You should also consider the Mobilis card, which is a daily pass, valid from 5:30am until 1am on the next day. It is cheaper than the 1-day Paris Visite, but doesn't provide discounts.

So the best choice of ticket depends on how long you stay in Paris, how many Paris Visite discounts you can use, and which zones you will be travelling to. For longer stays probably it is better to go for the Paris Visite anyway, for 1 or 2 days maybe the Mobilis is cheaper.

To find out which zones you need, check this map:

by Venelin

I am planning to use a 5-day Visite Pass, as I am traveling from and to the airport, staying at a friend in Zone 3, going to Versailles, and maybe dedicating one day to some smaller towns in Zone 6, such as Provins and Chantilly. It seemed to me that this card still remains my best option, rather than daily passes and single metro tickets. Of course, if I finally decide to drop the other towns, I will go with the Zone 3 pass only.

Thank you very much for your answers.

by Venelin

Unfortunately, there are only two versions of the Visite, correct me if I'm wrong: Zones 1-3 and Zones 1-6, no intermediate solutions.

Provins and Chantilly are listed as belonging to zone 6 of the RER network on the maps in the website. Moreover they are also advertised as suitable trips outside Paris in the same website.

Comments