Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
Good for a few nights
If you have a map/GPS, it's very easy to find. The nearest metro station is a few blocks from there (less than a 10 minute-walk). The street where the hotel is located is rather quiet, except when there are kids leaving the school almost in front of the hotel.
When you arrive, there is the reception desk and a small bar counter to your right. On the left side, there is a desk with a computer for guests. At the back, you have the elevators, stairs and the breakfast area. For security reasons, you need to have your key card to use the elevators, so if you are sharing a room, it might be a good idea to ask for an extra key card.
Our room had an adequate size and it was clean. Bed was a queen size. Our bathroom had a bathtub. The TV signal wasn't very good depending on the channel but it didn't really spoil our stay. We had breakfast on our last day and I thought it was good for its price (9€).
Negative points: thin walls, no toilet brush, their soap smell (it smells like men's deodorant), no central heating (only electric).
Unique Quality: Complimentary wi-fi
If you are trying to play it safe
We stayed there with my husband, his best friend and his wife. We had a big room for the 4 of us on 2 levels, which kept our privacy, and was cheaper than booking 2 separate rooms. It's about 115 Euros per room up to 2 people and we got the other for 4 for 160 Euros per night, it was a gool deal, I'm not sure if they still have it but it's worth trying
It's not the most fancy or unusual hotel if that's what you are looking for, but if you are trying to play it safe, Ibis is the way to go.
Unique Quality: Big room on 2 levels for 4 people.
Quiet hotel in vibrant area
We booked this hotel online, based mainly on the fact that it was a good price and looked modern and clean. We weren't disappointed. This wasn't the best hotel in the world, but it was good enough.
Good points included:
- Helpful, friendly staff. Our train arrived early in the morning. We weren't able to check in early, but they let us store our luggage at the hotel and go out sightseeing before checking in.
- Nice location. About 4 blocks from the Ledru-Rollin Metro Station (on the 8 line). The hotel is two blocks from Rue du Faubouth St. Antoine, which has a number of nice shops and restaurants, and goes right to the Bastille. Le Marais and Rue de Lappe, also nice areas, are within easy walking distance.
- Comfortable beds, clean modern room, and the bathroom was nice as well
- A nice breakfast is available, for 7 Euros per person
- The room had air conditioning, which worked, but didn't seem to cool the room down at all. It was very hot in the room during our stay
- They only gave us two towels in the bathroom. They were pretty small, and there were no face cloths, smaller towels, or anything like that
- No minibar, if you're into that.
Directions: 11th Arondissement, in the Bastille district
Cheap decent and well located
Very nice place with comfortable rooms for the price, lovely garden and very well located near Bastille, between rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine and rue de Charonne.
Unique Quality: Staff is also very polite and helpful, rooms and bathroom are not tiny as usual in Paris and have a comfortable desk to work.
Popular Hotels in Paris
31 Av George V, 8th Arr., Paris
43 avenue Bugeaud, Paris
7 rue du General de Larminat, 15 Arr., Paris
5, rue Chomel, Paris
Explore the World
- El Dorado Maroma
- Crown Spa Hotel Scarborough
- La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn (345 120th Ave. West.)
- Patong Paragon Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Shakopee Inn
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen
- Eden Savoy Hotel Rotterdam
- Alona Kew White Beach Resort
- Iberostar City Hotel Campo de Gibraltar
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Villa La Estancia
- Sofitel Hurghada
- Marquis Beach Resort
- Tropical Herbal Spa & Resort