Innova

Hotel Innova
Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Rated 14% higher but also costs 27% more than other 2.5 star hotels

• iandsmith's Profile Photo

Satisying not only your budget

This place I picked up on from other VTers and would agree with them that it's value for money in Paris.
    The staff were always helpful and mostly knowledgeable and our rooms were more spacious than we anticipated. There are lovely little balconies so you can look up and down the street (sorry, rue) and check the temperature each morning. (It's cold in winter!)
    Breakfast was an all-you-can-eat (and stuff some in the backpack for later) affair though the range of food wasn't as extensive as a 5 star.
    T.V. is in French except for the dreaded CNN, which, during the 12 months BEFORE the ACTUAL election, was filled with crap the rest of the world doesn't really want to know about. Sorry my US friends, just had to get that off my chest.
    They have a lift which was great, no lugging up stairs.

Unique Quality: Its location close to the Pasteur Metro Station made transport a breeze and the 95 bus that stop about 50 metres away is an excellent route into town (it goes right through the Louvre after passing hundreds of shops).
    There are several restaurants nearby and I can heartily recommend the Italian one around the corner.
    Rooms were cleaned with fresh linen daily though the decor was a little faded. Some might call it atmospheric, like me.
    It was value for money in the highest priced hotel town in the world and I would stay there again.
    Internet was provided but you have to purchase a card for either 15 minutes (2 euro), 30 minutes (3 euro) or one hour (5 euro). Conveniently for them they didn't actually have any one hour cards during my entire stay.

• Jefie's Profile Photo

A great budget hotel

If you're traveling on a budget and don't plan on spending too much time in your room (such as was my case), then Hotel Innova is a good choice for a hotel in Paris. Our room and bathroom were very clean and we had a nice little balcony overlooking boulevard Pasteur, which made us feel as though we had our own little appartment in Paris. Do be aware though that the rooms are small (judging by North American standards), and the bed could have used a new mattress. The little TV only had 10 channels but hey, who wants to watch TV while in Paris?!

We ate breakfast at the hotel everyday - it was all-you-can-eat fresh pastries, coffee and juice, and the gentleman who worked at the breakfast parlor was super sweet. In fact, the entire staff was quite friendly; my only complaint would be that they sold us an Internet access card and when after 15 minutes we still hadn't managed to access our return flight information because the computer was so incredibly slow, they didn't accept to check the information for us or to reimburse us. So whatever you do, don't use the computer in the lobby!

As for the location, it was great because it was so central we could walk everywhere. There was also a metro station right in front of the hotel for when we got tired after a day's walk. It's not exactly a lively neighborhood at night compared with, say, the Latin Quarter, but if you walk around the block a bit you'll find quite a few spots where to stop for drinks or dinner. In fact, there was a great little spot right next door :o)

Directions: Close to Gare Montparnasse, just in front of the Pasteur metro station

• Saquib_Maniar's Profile Photo

Innova - excellent location, and cheap ... !

Innova is one of the best places where u can put up during your Paris Vacation. It has one of the best locations at Pasteur, just next to Mont Parnasse. Its well connected with RER and Metro lines, and all the Tourist places are just a stone-throw away (or rather Metro-throw away) and easily acessible. Good location, very friendly Staff, and very helping. They are quite aware of the places one would like to visit and can also guide you if u go to Paris without a plan in mind. Hotel is very clean, allthough rooms are a littel small, but u only go to ur room during the night, and it doesnt make much of a difference. The security is good, you may also leave ur luggage at the Hotel, even after u have checked out, until ur Flight time. Rooms are nice and clean.

The best Part of Innova -
    Location, Security and Staff. And all this just just a few Euro's. Its not very expensive either, for those travelling with a buckle on their wallets...
    We had a splendid time and one should definitely choose Innova for a great time in Paris.

Directions: Pasteur - Line 6 or 12. Next Stop after Mont Parnasse.

• emilybcn's Profile Photo

A Good Deal and nice stay

This was a nice place, and turned out to be very affordable at about 60 euro per night for a double room. The staff were helpful, they spoke Engish and I thought the room was comfortable maybe a tad small, it included a full bathroom with shower, a t.v with satelite and a large window. Overall it was simple and clean with all the basic amenities. It was like paying hostal price for a 2 star hotel. It isn't extremely central nor too far out, but the metro is just 20 yards from the hotel, and this line connects directly to most tourist spots.

Directions: metro pasteur

• muddychain's Profile Photo

Clean and Comfortable

My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights and had a room on the 7th floor facing the street. The staff were friendly to us and spoke english well, the rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable (small, but larger than I expected). I was impressed with the quality of service for the price and the comfort. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without back problems (my boyfriend says he couldn't sleep, but I was completely comfortable). I would stay again.

Directions: Take metro line 6 or 12 to Pasteur. It is on the corner next a bar/pub/restaurant.

• EGitan's Profile Photo

The nicest hotel staff in Paris.

Despite the fact that this is a hostel, it was better accomodations than the 4 star hotel I stayed at in the opera district. During my stay I came down with a terrible cold and Jean Pierre, one of the staff, was very helpful in helping me seek alternative healthcare. I would stay here just for the nice staff alone. And it is very reasonable in terms of price.

Unique Quality: A little out of the tourist district, but very charming.

Directions: dont ask me. take the metro to Pasteur and get off and take a right. it is on the corner.

More about Innova

Great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Anki77

Hotel Innova was great. My husband and I stayed for 3 nights in November 06. The location cannot be beat. Metro stop "Pasteur" right out the front and the two metro lines running through this station cover a lot of the main sights of Paris.
We had a room on the 4th floor overlooking the front of the hotel. There was no street noise at all. The room was clean and I have to say that the shower was the best we came across in the 10 hotels we stayed in during our european trip. You really learn to appreciate a good shower!! No mouldy shower curtains to deal with here!
We could not find any faults at all with the Hotel Innova.

Great little hotel

by TripAdvisor Member psallan

My girlfriend and I have just returned from Hotel Innova after staying for four nights. We trusted other traveller's reviews and we were not dissapointed. The hotel is small and charming. Our room was surprisingly big for european standards and definately very clean. The hotel's location is what we enjoyed the most. Located just across from metro station Pasteur, the entire city is easy to access. Our first night we walked to the Eiffel tower in less than half an hour after our eight hour flight. The Latin quarter and saint germain are also very close. The area is quiet at night which we enjoyed after a long day of walking and crowds. The hotel is located near Gare Montparnasse which is literally a ten minute walk to the hotel. From CDG airport you can take the Air France bus for 14 euros each to the station and be at the hotel in no time. If you purchase a round trip ticket it is 22 euros each.
Just outside the hotel the are beautiful restaurants and cafes in every direction. We found a fabulous restaurant named Bistro de Breteuil on rue Breteuil right in front of the Invalides. The meal and ambiance were definately the best we experienced in Paris. The hotel was amazing and there was not one complaint with anything. We will definately stay at the Hotel Innova next time in Paris!

Great Place To Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Italialovers!

We stayed for two nights at Hotel Innova. My fiance and I were doing a 6 week trip of Europe. This hotel was great. The location was awesome, it was about 2 stops (on the metro) away from the Eiffel Tower. The stop to catch the metro was literally across the street. It was clean and the staff were friendly. While we were staying in Paris we had decided to book two nights at Hotel Innova and stay the other two nights in the neighbouring city of Versailles. The hotel we stayed in , in Versailles was a $900.00 dollar a room night (we wanted to live the high life and rough it a little while we were visiting here). The expensive hotel had a cockroach in it. Definatly for your dollar you will not be dissapointed with Hotel Innova! We wish we had stayed at Innova all four nights.The hotel was also great for people of all ages, young and old. If you want to party though this might not be the hotel for you as it is quiet. Happy travelling.!!!!!If you have any questions feel free to email me at suga_baybee77@hotmail.com

A nice trip to Paris

by TripAdvisor Member lollo2304

Just returned from a 4 night stay at the Hotel Innova. It is ideally situated, being only a minute away from a metro station (Pasteur). The Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides are in easy walking distance. The hotel isn't luxurious but it is clean. The rooms are fairly small but sufficient and the hotel staff are friendly and speak reasonable English. I would recommend staying here if you require a good convenient hotel to explore Paris.

Comments