Inter Hotel Delos Vaugirard

gwened's Profile Photo

nice and cozy by Vaugirard

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 16, 2013

This is a cozy nice hotel with good service in a nice lively area at night, walking distance to nice sights like Tour Eiffel,Invalides, ecole militaire, Unesco, etc. The street is quiet and the service is excellent.

The hotel is a bit older, and the rooms very small but for a couple it is a perfect way to see belle Paris. Part of the inter hotel chain in France, that I used often.

Unique Quality: great location, cozy ,quiet, elevators, and nice breakfast buffet, the views can be the top of the Tour Eiffel

Directions: metro Vaugirard line 12 go out metro turn left stay on Vaugirard, first street turn left and its Beuret.

garridogal's Profile Photo

A terrific two-star stay!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 21, 2009

I know that I lucked out in selecting this hotel. I searched for a two-star hotel that would be both fairly close to central Paris and to the Cite Universitaire. Hotel delos Vaugirard was the first hotel that came up in my search. I liked the look of it, found good reviews for it on Trip Advisor and the price was right for my budget. I google-mapped the neighborhood and like the look of it. So I booked it!

Unique Quality: The hotel was just as I hoped it would be. It was small but not crampt. The staff was friendly and helpful both with directions and in making sure that my friend got a phone number where I could be reached, after I arrived.

I booked a double room because I was originally going to travel with a friend. That being said, I can't vouch for the size of thier single rooms. My double room was L shaped with two small twin beds tucked into one corner. Shelves, an open closet, nice sized flat-screen TV and a wonderful floor to ceiling window which opened with doors, was in the other. (This was my favorite part of the room!) The bathroom was pretty large and spotlessly clean as was the rest of the room. I enjoyed having it to myself but know that I would've been perfectly comfortable sharing the space.

Breakfast costs 8 Euro and change. For that price you get a buffet that includes hard-boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, bread, mini-baguettes, pastries, plump and juicy dried apricots, dates, prunes, grapefruit wedges, juices and an assortment of hot and cold beverages. I never had a problem finding a table to myself and being able to sit and read while I dined.

The neighborhood is quiet and safe. My room faced the back of the hotel so I'm sure that helped with the noise factor.

I want to mention that I booked my stay through the Federal Hotel site and when I arrived they could not find my reservation. (Panic!) I was about to find my confirmation on my e-mail account on their PC when they found it. It was under the website's name and not mine. So if you do book it through them it's fine. Just don't forget to bring a printout to not have a stressful few minutes like I did!

Directions: Take the #12 metro to Vaugirard. When you exit, make sure you're on the side of the street where the park is and walk to the right of it staying on Rue de Vaugirard. Go 2 blocks to Rue du General Beuret and it's toward the end of that block.

Nearby Inter Hotel Delos Vaugirard

Inter Hotel Delos Vaugirard

• Delos Vaugirard Hotel
  • Delos Vaugirard Paris

Address: 7, rue du General Beuret, 15th Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75015, France

8 Photos of Inter Hotel Delos Vaugirard

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Inter Hotel Delos Vaugirard

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Paris Travel Forum

Need advice about Paris, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Paris and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Paris hotel reviews