4 boulevard Raspail, 7th Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75007, France

Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Costs 35% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• zepdude's Profile Photo

A nice place to stay

Our stay here was arranged through our travel agent at Liberty Travel. The hotel was spotless, the staff was friendly and accomodating, and the location was right in the middle of everything (get off at the Rue de Bac metro station, go up the escalator, walk 50 feet, and you're standing in the lobby).

Unique Quality: Our room was on the sixth floor and had a small balcony that offered a great view of Sacre Coeur. The only drawback was the size of the room, since I am a big guy, but I understand that these buildings are old and I really didn't care because it was clean. And, besides, we were hardly there anyway.

Directions: Boulevard Raspail, just off Boulevard St. Germain, on the left bank near the Musee D'Orsay

• Small Boutique Hotel in great location

We stayed here as a family of four just before Easter. The hotel is in a fabulous location with the Metro right outside the door and many attractions including The Louvre and Notre Dame within walking distance. The shops in St Germain are wonderful and there are plenty of reasonably priced (and not so reasonably priced) restaurants in the area.

We had two room (one us and one for our teenagers). They were both very well presented in a modern style. Our room was slightly on the small size but the kids was fine. We were on the front of the hotel which was great for watching the world go by but it was a bit noisy at night so maybe ask for a room at the back.

We never ate at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food but the staff were very freindly and helpful. The fitness room is a bit basic but I did do a run on the treadmill an a couple of ocassions.

Unique Quality: There is free broadband in the room so I took my laptop and used it to get times of shows, opening times for the Eiffel Tower.

Directions: St Germain is a great shopping location in the centre of the city close to the Louvre.

• meaganelizabeth's Profile Photo

Good Hotel

Nice yet small modern hotel. Rooms are about $250 a night. great showers, small balconey, pretty views. very clean. Comes with a very good breakfast. There is a great business center open 24 hours, as well as a 24 hour gym. Pool as well. The concierge here is amazing, All of the men working at the desk speak perfect english and are incredibly helpful. They got us numerous phone numbers, booked shows, called cabs, recommended restaurants. This is the left bank, Latin quarter. A little like soho New York. Great shopping in the area, right next to a metro. Cute cafes nearby. In walking distance to the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Champs de lysee.

• myriam_c's Profile Photo

Hotel K&K Cayré

Luxury 4* boutique hotel in the 7th. Used to be a Golden Tulip hotel when we stayed there.
    Staff were not extremely friendly.

Unique Quality: Good location, very close to many shops and restaurants.

Very spacious and luxury airconditioned rooms with bathroom and separate toilet.

Directions: M Rue du Bac

More about K+K Hotel Cayre

Fully Deserved Praise

As a member of the Hotel Industry in Chicago I always enjoy traveling to different cities and exploring new Hotels. We took a chance on K+K Hotel Cayre after reading positive reviews on this web site. We were looking for a modern, clean, four star Hotel experience. We definitely found it at the Hotel Cayre. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. Denise helped us make reservations at Bofinger with last minute notice.
We had a package that included breakfast, which we felt was very much worth it, if you enjoy a decent brekfast. Good service with the typical European items such as meats, cheeses, fruits, pastries, eggs and great coffee. Otherwise you are just steps away from many cafes.
Location was excellent if you are interested in museums, great shopping and good resturants. Also, the Metro station, Rue du Bac is just across the street.
The room was a good size (we had one at the end of the hallway with a small balcony), but the bathrooms are small compared to our standards. Amenities such as free high speed internet connection in your room as well as internet work stations just off the lobby are great touches. Also, there is a small work out facility.
Although the price is a bit higher than you would pay for a similar experience in the States, this is Paris after all and we absolutely felt it was well worth it, to make the journey to Paris a successful one.
Thank you Hotel Cayre for a wonderful visit.

Fabulous hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member cks44

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week in April and we LOVED the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was great and the room, although on the small side (but not for a European hotel), was nice and VERY clean. The bathroom floors were heated and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. It really was a great hotel. We also ahd a great little balcony with a wonderful view.

Wonderful Hotel

My wife and I stayed at the Hôtel Cayré and really liked it. We had a room on the 6th floor with a small balconey that looked out to Sacre Coeur to the left. The hotel is excellently located with a metro stop (Rue du Bac) located literally right outside the front door. There is free internet access via an ethernet jack in every room and via WiFi in the lobby. For those without a computer, there are two free terminals to use in the lobby. We used a laptop to mail digital photos home to friends and to correspond via email (much cheaper than the phone). Also in the lobby is a small bar, and in the mornings a 20 euro (~$25) breakfast buffet that is quite nice if you're too hungry to find something cheaper. My wife and I dined there only once on the day we were leaving as it saved us some time. As for food, there must be fifty cafés within a 10 minute walk and a couple of little grocers if you decide to have wine, fruit and cheese instead of going out. The hotel staff was very courteous and were very helpful and we heard most speaking English to people who preferred it. Actually, the hotel seemed to be occupied with primarily Americans when we were there. The rooms although small were ample enough with very nice granite bathrooms. They feature a tub/shower combo that I could actually stand in and I'm 6'5". There is a small safe in the room for any valuables you might bring. A word of advice, this hotel is too many train switches to get there easily from de Gaulle with baggage via the RER/Metro. Take an RER train from de Gaulle to Gard du Nord and then catch a cab. It will run you about 10 euros but is well worth it as compared to running up and down stairs and through narrow turnstiles with baggage.

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member yankee7403

My wife and I just returned from a 6 night stay. We were concerned about the price, it was ok for Paris but a little bit more than we would usually spend. We were not dissappointed with our choice. The hotel is as advertised. Rooms were exceptionally clean, newly renovated with modern ammenities. The hotel has both non-smoking rooms and non-smoking lobby/breakfast area. The breakfast buffet was included in our rate and was worth the price. There are two computers in the lobby with free internet access for guests to use. In the basement there is a small fitness center with a 3 machines (no treadmill). The staff at the hotel readily converse in either English or French; they were very pleasant. The majority of the guests were American during our stay. The subway stop (Rue du Bac) is across the street. There is a grocery store in the Shell station next door and another larger/less expensive grocery store one block south on Rue du Bac. There are many restaurants in the area. The neighborhood was lively but not too loud. We felt safe walking at night. I booked this hotel through Utell, however I learned that the hotel has a website (difficult to find....www.kkhotels.com), which had slightly lower rates. I would stay at this hotel again.

Great Little Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member GaerielSky

Stayed here for 2 nites (May 1-2) with my sister last week and the hotel is very clean and very beautiful. We took the RER into Paris and then 2 different lines to the Rue du Bac station across the street (and it's a tiny street LOL) from the hotel. The desk clerks were all very nice and spoke English very well. We stayed in room 701 (7th floor) and it was small (smoking room, since we requested 2 twin beds and that was the only one they had left with 2 beds)... but beautiful. The window (no balcony) opened up to a view of the Eiffel Tower and Invalides. WOW!!! I highly recommend this hotel. They helped us book a Paris Illuminations tour one night when several tours were already full (ended up using the Grey Line Tours one) and it was worth it. Easy walk (left out of the hotel) to Musee D'Orsay and Louvre. It's a beautiful hotel... sort of a mini Westin. Nice comfortable beds, good water pressure in the shower, and lovely fixtures and furniture. Two thumbs up!

Loved our Stay at K&K Cayre!!!

by TripAdvisor Member ragamfngal

We stayed four nights at the K&K Cayre in Paris. We were not disappointed on any level: modern rooms which are thoughtfully designed, FREE high speed internet access in the room, very clean, very good front desk staff, and a 30 second walk to the metro stop. Also, within walking distance of some of the great Brasserie's of Paris, on St. Germain Blvd. Excellent location, excellent hotel! We will stay here again on our next visit to Paris.

Comments