Keppler

Hotel Keppler
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Costs 64% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Keppler

We Join the Keppler Fan Club!

by TripAdvisor Member Dtheresa

We have just returned from a 4 night stay at Hotel Keppler. It is truly a top notch little hotel. The decor is lovely and inviting. Everything we experienced was impeccably clean. The breakfast room was a great way to start the day, with healthy choices as well as the usual treats. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Keep in mind that this hotel has been recently renovated so older reviews will reflect that. The only caveat we found is that standard rooms, though very comfortable, are small - if you have lots of luggage, you might find it a bit cramped. Otherwise, don't hesitate to experience this lovely hotel.

Wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member TrudesHertfordshire

We booked the Hotel Keppler through Gta hotels and got a very good rate staying at the hotel for a long weekend. We could not fault this hotel at all. The staff were the most helpful and courteous I've ever known. The hotel is very chic with amazing decor and immaculate throughout. It was spotlessly clean. It doesn't have its own restaurant but provides breakfast and the dining area and food were lovely. The hotel is in a great location in Paris as just off the Champs Elysees. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Faultless!

by TripAdvisor Member KPFBerkshire_England

My husband and I have just come back from a 3 night stay at the Hotel Keppler and I felt compelled to write a review straight away, as it was simply suberb! The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We booked a junior suite - the room was a good size, beautifully decorated and and the bed was the most comfortable we've ever had! Breakfasts were delicious and served in a very pretty room. The hotel's location was ideal, too - just a 5 minute walk from the metro and down the road from the Arc de Triomphe. All in all, we'd definitely stay there again if we ever go back to Paris (I hope so!). A GORGEOUS HOTEL!

What a wonderful hotel

by TripAdvisor Member CarolandSteve

Have just returned fromi the Keppler Hotel after a 4 night stay. What a great hotel. The staff are so friendly and accommodating-nothing is too much trouble for them. The rooms are wonderfully decorated, even the lift walls are covered in wonderful fabrics. The breakfast room is also beautifully decoratted and the choice of breakfast food is second to none-absolutely great way to start the day. The hotel is ideally situated to most of the main sights in Paris-all within walking distance. The closest of course being the Arc de Triomphe-do try the Sir Winston Churchill pub just off the main road from the hotel to the Arc-a lovely place to have a quiet drink after sightseeing. I would certain ly recommend this hotel to anyone

Style and Elegance in Paris

by TripAdvisor Member Magarta

In a word - "Wow".

Our Executive King Room exceeded expectations, was large, clean, and the walk in wardrobe went down well. 3 plasmas too! Oh, and the shower is the best I've ever experienced!

The concierge and staff were very friendly and recommended the trendiest restaurant for me and my girlfriend (Pershing Hall - If you have the cash, go there!).

Cant recommend this hotel enough.

what everybody says, plus 10000%

by TripAdvisor Member biggles223

My wife and i stayed in a classic room 7,8,9 feb 2008.

Yes it is as everyone says!!!!
Great service,comfy beds and pillows ,good breakfast ( ask for a omellette!)
We slept like logs and were treated like kings!!!
Cant wait to go again!
Brian Giles

Good but a little too tiny

by TripAdvisor Member FromSaoPaulo

We stayed at this hotel for only 3 days. It is very well located between the metro stations Etoile and George V.
Keppler is a newly reburbished hotel, spotlessly clean, very charming with a very nice and helpful staff.
Breakfast was excellent too.
The only problem was that we had a classic room, that was very tiny, with no place even to put 1 suitcase.
So I'd recommend staying at Keppler but getting a larger room.The your stay will be just perfect!!

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Willowchilla

Have recently returned from a three night stay at the Keppler. As with most of the other reviews I completely agree that the rooms (classic) are a little on the small side with nowhere to store luggage however don't let this put you off. The rooms may be small but ours was so clean, comfortable and well decorated it didn't matter. The hotel location is great on a nice quiet street just a few minutes walk from the Champs Elysees and the George V metro station. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Fantastic boutique hotel

by TripAdvisor Member SKPLondon

This hotel really is a little gem. The staff were fantastic, really friendly and always willing to help. The hotel decor was welcoming, with a very warm, homely feel to it. The lounge area and bar are a nice touch where you can enjoy a drink or sit and read. The hotel is very conveniently located, we walked or took the metro everywhere.

The breakfast was great. A real good selection which set us up for the day. The standard room was a good size for a short break. The attention to detail makes this hotel stand out from any other hotels I have stayed at.
Overall, a fantastic experience at the Keppler.

The Mansard style in Paris, TrocaderoThe Mansard style in Paris, Trocadero

Notre Dame de ParisNotre Dame de Paris

Sacre Coeur in the background....Sacre Coeur in the background....

sacred old institutionsacred old institution

Experience with these hotels in Paris?

by sirinfil

I have 3 hotel alternatives in Paris: Hotel Keppler, 3 Crowns Etoile Hotel (Hotel Les Trois Couronnes) and Hotel Ambassade.
Anyone stayed in one these hotels, can tell about your experience?

Hello new here to VT. Need help deciding on a cheap paris hotel M

by sherr071

I am an American married to a French husband & we have to make a trip tp paris to register our latests sons birth and apply for my husbands visa.(We have lived in the states previously, been here in France 2.5 yrs now, he has to apply for a visa even though he had a permanent residence card. Thats another long story though LOL)
So i want a cheap but clean and safe hotel w/ private bathroom including shower or bath fairly close to the American Ambassy. These are the ones i am looking at and would like opinions or if you know of others. They are:
Hotel Tiquetonne, Hotel Esmeralda
Hotel de Rouen, Hotel de Sejour
Hotel Nations St Germain Thanks, Sherri

Re: Hello new here to VT. Need help deciding on a cheap paris hotel M

by GUYON

Hotel Tiquetonne is the cheapest hotel I know in Paris. It has a low comfort.

Hotel de Rouen is cheap but at a higher level. It is located in front of the Banque de France head office. So it is safe and very close to Le Louvre.

You can try also Hotel Henri IV 25 place Dauphine on Ile de la Cite. The room with shower worths 49 euros for 2 with the breakfast. I know several tourists who stayed there and were happy, considering the price.

Re: Re: Hello new here to VT. Need help deciding on a cheap paris hotel M

by sherr071

Thank you for your reply, i thought maybe i had put it in the wrong place at first w/ no replies LOL. I will check the other one you mentioned but right now It is between Hotel Tiquetonne, and Hotel de Rouen. Too bad we wont have more then one day and night there.
Sherri

Re: Hello new here to VT. Need help deciding on a cheap paris hotel M

by gudwilla

Sherri,
Here is a sure bet that I always use when going to Paris. go to www.eurocheapo.com. You will find a wonderful selection of inexpensive hotels (by neighborhood). There are very complete descriptions of the hotels and and the neighborhoods. I'm sure you will find just what you're looking for.
gudwilla

Re: Re: Hello new here to VT. Need help deciding on a cheap paris hotel M

by karimpls

Hotel Keppler on Rue Kepler. Near Champs Elysses, and close to Am. embassy. Very inexpensive for the area, and the staff are amazingly nice. They have a website, but cant think of it right now

Comments