Le A Hotel Paris

Hotel Le A
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Terribly Disappointed- Terrible service

Out trip was nearly ruined by a stay at this hotel. We were in town for a friends wedding in Paris. While staff at some Parisian hotels can be less than warm, this staff was downright rude. We were shocked by the attitude of the staff and the tone whenever we spoke to them.

In all the business and leisure travel we've ever done, we've never experienced this kind of treatment from a staff, especially at a boutique hotel.

Incidents included: being told we could not have extra blankets because they were locked up at night and couldn't be accessed.

Even more shocking, the hotel tried to charge us an extra 180 Euro a night. When we asked to see where this charge was outlined in the agreement we signed, we were told it wasn't and they could reduce the charge to 120 Euro a night. When we asked why we weren’t notified of the charges or penalties verbally, we were told it was our fault for not asking about potential fees or penalties. Overall, we were shocked by this treatment, especially for a 300 Euro a night suite in a boutique hotel.

Directions: Saint Philippe du Roule Metro stop

More about Le A Hotel Paris

The perfect basecamp in the Alps

by KingArthur_no about Hotel Le Roma

Our group of 78 norwegians arrived at this hotel after an unpleasant stay in Nancy (Lorraine).

IT was like heaven!

The service, the food, the rooms..... absolutely recommended!

Hotel Le Pont Neuf

by jlba03320 about Hotel Le Pont Neuf

245 French Francs for a room
90 - 200 French Francs for a meal
60 - 200 French Francs for wine The prices are reasonable.
They have a pool, gym, tennis, badminton and sauna.
The owners are fluent in English. Husband and wife team. The husband is french with fluent english and the wife is Hawaiian and of english speaking.
Beautiful rooms in a quiet little village.

Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne

by Canadienne about Hotel Le Turenne

This hotel is located in a 12th-century former abbey ~ the winding staircase and cavernous rooms create a super atmosphere. We were on the road a bit when we came across this one ~ Beaulieu doesn't merit more than one night, but it makes an excellent stop off for rest and a nice walk around the town reveals a lovely abbey-church (see off the beaten path).

The restaurant in the hotel is very good, but expensive.

Outskirts of Paris

by BellaMora about Hotel Le Manhattan

The only issue with this hotel was the location. It was on the outskirts of Paris in Saint Ouen. This was probably better because Paris is not cheap. The room was 140 euro for 2 people. It was in a somewhat residental area. There were lots of restaurants and stores. Nothing special at all about the area. The shower didnt have a shower curtain, they didnt provide face cloths although the towels were made the same way they are made in America, and the toilet was in a room all by it self. The bed was a double room with less than American twin size beds. It had to have been maybe 3 feet across in width. VERY small. The room was descent but not too small. Nothing at all like your Motel 6 back in America. And Motel 6 is pretty descent.

Great, very inexpensive but clean and safe hotel

by Gizmo9980 about Hotel le Navarrin et Angleterre

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have had a good time each time. It's a very simple hotel, no frills, but clean and safe, on a quiet street in a nice neighborhood in the 9th arrondissement. The staff is incredibly nice and informative and have gone out of their way for me. One time a friend and I weren't feeling too well and wanted some orange juice, and instead of going out to get some, the night clerk offered some that he had in the fridge. Another time, a different night clerk made sure to call me himself, even after i had received my morning wake up call, just to make sure I was up so I wouldn't miss my early morning train. If you're looking for a place that is clean and very inexpensive, with great service, this is it! Oh and there's several convenience stores nearby, great ethnic restaurants, and a fab. wine and cheese eatery.

I go to Hotel Le Loiret (***):...

by doruf

I go to Hotel Le Loiret (***): 660 FF for a room towards garden.
660 FF is the maximum Exceedingly well placed (50 m from Palais Royal, Louvre, Comedie Francaise).

Hotel le TurenneHotel le Turenne

Hotel le WarwickHotel le Warwick

Hotel le RomaHotel le Roma

Hotel Le MeridienHotel Le Meridien

What to do in Paris - Hotel Le Quercy

by meow10

Hi Everyone!
My friend and I will have an entire day to spend in Paris on May 19th. We are staying at Le Quercy Hotel. Anyone stay/know about this particular place?

Also, we will definitely see the Eiffel Tower..what else would u recommend to two 23yr old women?
Thank you!

Chalang

Re: What to do in Paris - Hotel Le Quercy

by AcornMan

As long as you're on the west end of the city for the Eiffel Tower, you can see the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees, both of which are north of there but not too far. East of the Eiffel Tower is Invalidies and the tomb of Napolean, and directly east across the street from that is my favorite museum in Paris, the small but incredibly interesting Rodin Musuem. There you can see The Thinker, The Kiss, and countless other famous sculptures. That's alreay quite a bit for one day, but if you have a chance you could go farther east and visit Notre Dame. Just south and east of there you'll find my favorite part of the city, the areas of St. Germain, the Latin Quarter, and the Luxembourg Quarter. Just walking around that area is very interesting, especially the beautiful Luxembourg Garden. I'd hate to try cramming too much into a single day, but I could go on forever with great places to visit in Paris. One piece of advice though: With just one day you should probably avoid going into many museums because you'll miss the rest of the city. Besides, the entire city is like one giant outdoor museum because of all the beautiful and decorative architecture you'll find everywhere.

Take a look at my travel pages for more information about Paris and feel free to email me with any questions.

Re: What to do in Paris - Hotel Le Quercy

by belindae

would recommend a visit to Sacre Cour - its a beautiful old church at the top of a hill. Great views and there are many artisits there - nice for a walk around and some moule frites for lunch !

Re: Re: What to do in Paris - Hotel Le Quercy

by backpackerbaby

hello~

apart from Eiffel Tower, also go up to the top of Arc de Triomphe to have a special view of Paris, the traffic junction around the Arc was impressive.

enjoy Paris.