Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Paris

Marriott.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Costs 73% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• thefirstm's Profile Photo

One Of The Best

I really Like it the view is awesome located directly on The Famous street in the World. Champs Elysees. It was expensive but I choose the best room on the Hotel which it located directly on Champs Elysees. it's the Only hotel located on that street, others are on the divided streets from Champs Elysees. The room was two floor with deluxe furniture. also high speed room service and quality.
    I would Like to go to Paris again just to lived there.

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Hotel that is pretty close to everything

I didn't really stay in this hotel. While walking through the Champs Elysees, I spotted this hotel which is close to the Sephora.

This is probably the best hotel to stay for the night especially since it is very close to everything: shopping malls, cinema houses, restaurants, Arc de Triomphe, etc. If money is not a problem, then I will choose this place because of it's proximity to a lot of places.

Not sure how much it would cost to stay here but I am sure that if you are looking for action, then this hotel will be a good hotel for you!

Unique Quality: It is close to everything: restaurants, shopping malls, cinema house, and Paris' famous tourists attractions. You can't miss this hotel because it is at the Champs Elysees.

Directions: Close to Sephora at Champs Elysees

• CorruptedSanity's Profile Photo

Only hotel on Champs-Elysees

We spent our honey in Paris at the marriott from 10 march to 18 march 2007.

Location:

Simply excellent, right in the middle of the Champs-Elysees and the only hotel on the Champs-Elysees. Right next to all the shopping centers, cafes,restaurants and the Arc de Triumph.

Hotel:

Rather small, but its Europe not Dubai, so what more to expect.
    The lobby contains thier bar and cafe.

Rooms:

Also small but neat. Interior was clean but not really luxxurious.
    Our balcony faced the back side, so no real view.

Service:
    Regular, nothing special.

Breakfast Buffet:

Excellent really. Chef cooks the omlette infront of you, plenty of good cheeeses to choose from, breads and desert.

We would definitely return to the Marriott due to its prestegious locations.

Unique Quality: Breakfast Buffet
    Location

Directions: Directly on the Champs-Elysees

• Rennaisance Paris Vendome

Great Hotel, Friendly Staff, wonderful amenities. Free breakfast. Hotel is very clean and modern with indoor pool- one of the few I found in Paris. IThe service staff is very accomodating. Very patient with my "ice" request every morning and evening delivered to my room. They check your room twice a day and turn down service with decadent chocolate on your bed every night. Bathrooms are quite small compared to American hotels but all marble floored with Bulgari shampoo, lotions, etc. Beverages in mini-bar a little expensive and not reasonable. Had a $10 can of Pepsi Max.

Unique Quality: Hotel is a block away from the Tuilerries Metro, Tuilerrie garden and the Louvre. Very accessible to every where in the heart of Paris. Definitely will recommend this hotel and will come back.

• anagrettel's Profile Photo

Marriot Champs Elysee is just like heaven!

Best location that someone could wish for! the service was really good and place elegant, clean, quiet.

Unique Quality: The room a little small but really nice and charming, we didn't get the best view and even then we got a nice view (the sacre coer), the best of all was The Bed, it's just like heaven! It was a difficult desicion to make every morning should we go out of the room or stay in this wonderful bed? that felt like sleeping in a cloud at heaven. The bath was really clean and beautiful too.
    The next week after returning From Rome we get a Room on a diferent Marriot at Saint Jacques and was very diferent, nice and sophisticate but just not as good.

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Great Hotel..well worth it !!!!

Ok....well, this time in Paris we opted to stay on the world Famous Champs-Elysees....literally......only 100 yards from the metro stop....location for this hotel couldn't be better !!!This Mariott Hotel is great...The staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable of there great city. Everyone speaks English for those who fear the language barrier !!!! The rooms are HUGE and nice and clean...bathrooms have both walk in showers and tubs !!!! Our room had a balcony facing the courtyard, at night the doors are locked and one must show a room card in order to enter the hotel. The elevators have room key access also...great for security reasons and the business center is top-notch !!!! Room service and request made to the conceirge were done fast !!! Overall great stay.... will stay here again next time in Paris !!!!

Unique Quality: The best part of this hotel is the location...on the Champs-Elysees and about 100 yard walk to the Franklin D. Roosevelt metro stop !!!!
    Request a room with 2 Double beds....that way you can sleep in one and put all your stuff and oragnize everything on the other one !!!! and the rooms are usually bigger due to the fact that the room needs to be bigger to fit the other bed !!! Just a tip I've learned from traveling everywhere !!!!

More about Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Paris

A great property in the Champs Elysee Area

by luvtrvlg about Marriott Champs Elysees Paris

This is a luxury property. The Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees is revered among hotels in Paris for its luxury and location. A stroll from exclusive boutiques, major businesses and famed landmarks.

Great experience at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees!

by TripAdvisor Member Memphistraveler

Our son was married in Paris on February 21st and our wedding party (14 total) stayed at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees. The entire staff and all the concierge's could not have been nicer or more accomodating. As it was a "first trip to Paris" for most of us, we especially appreciated that everyone in the hotel spoke English and we were within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe, great restaurants and shops and many other famous sights. The hotel lobby is beautiful and a great place to relax and have a glass of wine at the end of the day. Our room was on the small side but offered every amenity and had a great bed and linens. The bathroom was spacious and also offered upscale products. Everything was spotlessly clean and we had turn down service each evening. We had irons and ironing boards brought to our rooms to prepare for the wedding and one of the concierge's even loaned his own personal guitar to our son so that he might surprise his bride and sing a love song to her on the boat after the wedding. I give the Marriott highest marks and praise Leandre, Omar and Abdouh for "above and beyond" kindness to all of us! (An added note; we had a duplicate charge from the Marriott on our credit card about a week after we returned home and I e-mailed the hotel regarding the problem. They immediately credited the charge the following day and sent a return e-mail from the
accounting office with their apology.)

Marriott Champs Elysees or Renaissance Vendome?

by cap4

I have reservations with Marriott points at both hotels for next June and can't decide between them? Has anyone stayed at both of them? I would like to know if they both have balconies opening from the guest rooms? Also, I understand the buffet breakfast (included w/my points) at the Champs is outstanding, but I haven't heard anything about the b'fast at the Vendome? I also should add that I like to be in the center of activity and I prefer a bustling lobby to a quiet lobby. I love to "people watch". Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Re: Marriott Champs Elysees or Renaissance Vendome?

by Roadquill

I don't know about the specific hotels, but we stayed by P, de la Vendome and the place closes down early, like 8 PM and hardly anyone is around.

Comments