Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Nice hotel and worth
Stayed there for 4 nights in Jun 2007 for EUR210 per night. The hotel is well located and worths its money. Good room decor.
More about Mercure Paris Opera Garnier
Hello! My husband and I are visiting Paris for the first time next month and I need to choose between these four hotels - Libertel Moulin Paris, Mercure Paris Opera Garnier, Serotel Lutece, or Libertel Opera Touraine. Any information on these hotels would be appreciated - I am so excited about Paris! Reading these forums makes me feel like I'm already there!
Re: Which hotel?
Dear Pam, with the names of the hotel you can mainly get feedback from other visitors who put up at such hotel. If you provide us with the addresses as well, you can get opinions about the area from people living in Paris. Regards.
Popular Hotels in Paris
31 Av George V, 8th Arr., Paris
43 avenue Bugeaud, Paris
19 rue du Champ de Mars, Paris
8 rue Richelieu, 1st Arr., Paris
Explore the World
- San Juan Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Foshan
- Skanes Palace International
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Dawn Of Happiness Eco Beach Resort
- Extended Stay Deluxe- Atlanta Perimeter
- Mercure Budapest City Center
- Breakfree Grand Pacific Resort
- Motel Brenner
- Cedar Lodge
- Snow Valley Resort Dalhousie
- Belle Villa Resort Chiang Mai
- Changhang Merrylin Hotel Shanghai