Monte Carlo Hotel

Hotel Monte Carlo
Expedia.com Booking.com Agoda.com

Rated 13% higher but also costs 52% more than other 2 star hotels

• whatawonderfulworld.'s Profile Photo

GREAT LOCATED IN PARIS (low prize !!)

" HOTEL MONTE CARLO " ...

... each time when I stay in Paris for a couple of days is THIS (44, Rue Fbg Montmartre
    F-75009 Paris / +33 1 47 70 36 75ý) my adress !!

The Hotel has around 25 renovated rooms, with telephone and internet access.

Because of the perfect location I would suggest this accommodation to everybody.

Gare du Nord 1.1 km
    Opera 900m
    Musee Grevin 300m
    Notre Dame 2 km
    Louvre 1.7

Never I used a bus, acar or even the metro to go downtown ... its so a nice walk !!

Pls. try this link:

Unique Quality: ... there is not so much "unique" ... perfect location - nice management / always friendly - nice (little) rooms - good breakfast ... and THESE are THE IMPORTANT THINGS !!

Directions: Only 1,1 km from Gare du Nord or 1,7 km from Louvre

More about Monte Carlo Hotel

great hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member jenmorris

I arrived June 28th at 9 a.m. at the hotel Monte Carlo and was recommended a buffet breakfast; I liked it a lot : first of all it was cheaper than outside in the coffee shops and you can eat as much as you want for 7 Euros. The day I was to check out, after breakfast I left my luggage at the reception and went shopping. The location of the hotel was perfect with plenty of lovely bars, pavement cafés and restaurants to choose from. All the main shopping centers like Galeries Lafayette are within 5 minutes walk of the hotel! I picked up my luggage at 6 p.m.. This time I stayed only two days in Paris, and for sure I’ll return again to hotel Monte Carlo.

Easy to recommend to a friend

by TripAdvisor Member mikihouse

For our fifth trip to Paris in a August period, we really enjoyed our stay in Monte Carlo hotel...it was great! Good breakfast, clean bathroom, new bedding. We paid 90 dollars per night for two.

The room was comfortable though not huge, much better than we expected for a two star hotel, without being luxurious, the hotel provided everything we needed. Of the two and three star Paris hotels we know since our last trip, this one is our favorite.

The location is central with many varied restaurants and sights within easy walking distance. We had no trouble exploring the Montmartre area, the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Opera or the Louvre museum.
The staff were helpful and friendly. They gave us maps of Paris and helped us with our tourist program. Besides, the hotel is open 24 hours!
Reasonable price and good quality! Easy to recommend to a friend.

Highly recommend this quiet 2 star

by TripAdvisor Member ewenchris

No more doubt as to where to spend a night or two in Paris. This two-star hotel is above average, well kept, well organised, honest and forthright. The hotel team was quick and eager to help with any projects: my wife and I felt we were a respected part of things, and Paris became accessible and comprehensible for us. We recommend the Hotel Monte Carlo.

Overall excellent stay

by TripAdvisor Member Maggiehh

My husband and I stayed at the Monte Carlo for a week in early September. Our choice was based on the many favorable reviews on Trip Advisor.
I really enjoyed it. As it was my third time in Paris, I was really concerned about what the hotel would be, given that I had bad experiences with other hotels in the city.
Nice little hotel, rooms were small but adequate. Very comfortable, impeccabble clean, with good bathroom facilities, towels changed every day. the hotel was a safe comfortable place to lay down your head after a busy day sightseeing.
Very nice breakfast with lots to eat and good variety for 7 Euros.
Excellent location. Metro is only a block away, but you can always take a walk. It's a beautiful city and there's only a short walk to major shopping area.
The reception was absolutely proffesional, very kind and with a great command of English, as my French is a little bit primitive, and the rest of the staff was very polite, smiley and helpful.
The hotel is surely an excellent 2-star hotel, with logical prices for its category and next time I am visiting Paris I definitely will stay there again.

Right in the heart of the city

by TripAdvisor Member adamrus

We really enjoyed our stay at this little freshly renovated hotel Monte Carlo. The hotel is very quiet, we had no complaints at all given that it is located on a very busy street. lots and lots of shops and places to eat around and about.The hotel is well located for the Metro and within walking distance to all the major tourist sites, we reached the Louvre in 15mins and we walked quite slowly. The location also offers some benefits as you are only minutes away from Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur .
The staff is extremely friendly and greet you with a very warm welcome and smile each time you enter the lobby. They are available 24 hours to answer any and all questions, and they speak English. They were helpful in every way possible. They gave us tips on the best way to travel around Paris in addition as to the best places to shop. We recommend the breakfast, which for a reasonable price was enough to keep us going for most of the day.
If we return to Paris we wouldn’t hesitate to rebook into Hotel Monte Carlo.

Friendly, great location

by TripAdvisor Member bouillonjohn

We stayed in Hotel Monte Carlo for three days and felt so welcome and warm from the Hotel every time when we were back to the Hotel after a long stroll in town.
The hotel location is excellent, right in the city center, and there is a supermarket, right across the Hotel, which makes everything convenient. There are only five minute walking distance from OPERA and gallaries Lafayette. All is great at this hotel but the greatest thing was our BED!!! It was the most comfortable, the best bed I have ever slept in all my life! Not only that, the mattress was not too hard, not too soft, it was just right!
The Hotel staff is rated absolutely 5-star. They are very helpful and warm from the start to the end of our stay. They deserve every penny of the price.

Wonderful Paris bargain !

by TripAdvisor Member chansteve

This is a great hotel, right next to the Opera and shopping center . It was very clean, comfortable beds, there was an excellent buffet breakfast . We love the room's decoration and hotel is located in a safe area. The staffs were helpful, courteous and could offer great attention to details.
Overall, very good indeed, reasonably priced, and great location. I'll definitely stay here again when in Paris.

Simple but clean, friendly and superbly centrally located

by TripAdvisor Member TravelingHoyt

First of all, the Hotel Monte Carlo is extremely centrally located. It is within walking distance of just about anything: the Opéra, Les Halles, Montmartre, etc. It's in a nice residential shopping street, with a supermarket right across the road and tons of restaurants within a 100m radius, so getting and out something to eat is really easy to do.
But then, the hotel is also really nice for what it is. We stayed there for 3 nights in late November, and were pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. Yes, it is undeniably only 2*, but the hotel was clean, the bathroom was very (!) clean, and the beds were nice and made up by room service every day.

Finally, the hotel staff is very nice, especially the younger gentleman who appears to be the owner (?). They let us leave our bags behind reception after checkout time until we left the city, knew our room and names by heart from the second time we were at reception, gave advice and help, and were generally just really mellow and pleasant.

I'd absolutely go there again. If you are on a budget, and prefer spending your money on something other than the hotel room, this will be a perfectly suitable solution.

The most interesting country in the world

by Pravatti

I don't know about you, but for me France is the most beautiful country,i just love it, love its people and french language. my biggest wish is to live there someday.i've been in Dijon 2 years ago for 5 weeks and it's deffinitelly ma favorite town, full of young people and great atmosphere. have you ever tried Moutarde de Dijon. Well it's great but really hot :)
anyway i met so many great people. I had birthday there and my parents came from my country to bick me up and they gave me the m,ost beautiful gift ever. We sat in the car and in a few hours i was in the center of Paris.They just knew how much it would mean to me.
Every year i go to Taize, a small village close to Clunny. we go there with that organization from Church. It's a kind of camp where is usually about 5000 young people on such a small place. But every year we go there over the coast so i visited Cannes, Nice, Monaco-Monte Carlo, Paris again, Clunny, and it is so good. I would like someone to contact me to talk to me about travelling because it's sense of my life.

Comments