Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
It's ok for sleeping
We stayed here for two nights and that was enough. The beds are comfortable, as is the room. You can watch some tv but stay off the mini bar - it's sooo expensive!
If you wanna get a drink after a day of exploring Paris, you can do so in the (small) bar they have. But that's very pricy too. I stayed in this hotel twice (don't ask me why) and at both check-outs they tried to make me pay extra for using either the mini-bar or ppv-tv - neither of which I actually used!!
So please, be careful about that.
Popular Hotels in Paris
31 Av George V, 8th Arr., Paris
43 avenue Bugeaud, Paris
19 rue du Champ de Mars, Paris
223 boulevard Voltaire, 11th Arr., Paris
Explore the World
- Eden Beach Resort Hotel
- Voramar Hotel
- Tulip Inn Prague Terminus
- Quality Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach
- Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam
- Hyannis Inn Motel
- Ombak Beach Resort Kuantan
- Apartamentos Nuriasol
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong
- Sandia Peak Inn Motel Albuquerque
- Instituto Santa Margherita