Novotel Paris La Defense

Tags

Theme Park Trips Study Abroad Beer Tasting
See Amenities

The Food

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2010

The hotel seemed nice until we stepped foot inside, the floor was dirty. the food was a disgrace, at breakfast we only got mini sausages and runny scrambled egg. At dinner the soup was out of a packet and for dessert we got one piece of fruit. there were ants crawling around on the table and cutelry was dirty, this is not a hygenic hotel beside the rooms were average.

The staff looked like they didn't want to be there and were very rude!

My overall recomendation was stay there but do not eat there.

Family room

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 17, 2008

We have been to Paris and stayed in Novotel, La Defense for 11 days. The hotel was very good and clean with good breakfast and nice environment. The view from the windows in the side of the river was amazing. The only thing which annoyed us was the behaviour of a specific male receptionist. Very unwilling to assist or provide any information when asked. It was a shame because the rest of the personnel in the said hotel were very helpful and pleasant. It seems that he was working there without his will and like he wanted some money to talk. Very unpolite, could reply that he was not willing to help rather than turning his back to us.

Unique Quality: the great view to the side of the river

marinagape's Profile Photo

Where can you stay in Paris...?

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 11, 2005

Well, I must say that in my trip to Europe I stayed in hotels Novotel or Ibis. Generally they are ok, but the best of them was the Novotel La Defese. I paid a tour and it included hotel so I couldnt choose, I didn't have any kind of troubles for registration and I didn't spend too much time in the hotel.

It's near to the Arch of the Triumph and you can walk down the Champs Elysées

The service is good. I had dinner a couple of times in the restaurant and food was as good as the service. Waiters speak Spanish.

Not too much to say it is just ok.

Unique Quality: Pool?? I don't think so. Novotel La Defense doesnt have pool, but it has a great view to the Sena, Champs Elysées , Arch of the Triumph and the Tour Eiffel.

NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo

Great Views! Great Area! Better Places to Stay...

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 10, 2004

We were booked into this hotel for two nights... Once upon our arrival very early in the morning and once upon our return from the SAP meeting in the Abbey.

I remember most that when I was assigned my room and went there, the door was open because someone had broken into this room, ripping the security lock and the door facing off... I spent the next two hours trying to explain why I was not the one who did this as I held my electronic key card in my hand... Why break in when you have a key to the room? So, finally another room was assigned and by this time I was too agitated to sleep... Let's go get a look at Paris! Come Along! ;-)

Unique Quality: The view from here was really good! The area was great to see interesting sights and places and within easy walking distance.

The room was just ok... not impressed with the previous experience, the staff, or the accomodations. Don't remember the cost but I'm pretty sure it was more than it was worth... Sorry, Novatel...

nenzo's Profile Photo

Nice Business Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 18, 2004

This hotel lies just at the entrance of the business area La Defense.
It is a good hotel, comfortable bed and nice rooms. This is a typical business hotel which ensures it got a good standard, but also makes it miss the local charm a small Paris hotel would have.
The breakfast buffet is great, and was included in the weekend rate. We paid approximately 275 Euros for the room in the weekend (2 nights). We really enjoyed our stay here.

Es un buen hotel, camas confortables y habitaciones agradables. Este es un típico hotel que asegura un buen estándar, pero que te hace extrañar el encanto local que un pequeño hotel de Paris tendría.
El desayuno-bufet es fabuloso y esta incluido en el precio de fin de semana. Pagamos aproximadamente 275 Euros por la habitación de fin de semana (2 noches). Realmente disfrutamos nuestra estadía aqui.

Unique Quality: Rooms with bathroom, bathtub, separate toilet, minibar, TV and telephone. The hotel also got restaurant, bar and souvenir shop. Internet could be used for an additional fee.
The location of the hotel gives it a good view over the river Seine, and it is also located close to a Metro station - Esplanade de La Defense.

Directions: Beginning of La Defense

Nearby Novotel Paris La Defense

Novotel Paris La Defense

• Novotel La Defense
  • Paris Novotel
  • Accor Paris La Defense
  • Novotel Paris La Defense Hotel La Defense

Address: Pont de Neuilly, 2 Boulevard de Neuilly, Paris, Ile-de-France, 92081, France

2 Photos of Novotel Paris La Defense

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Paris Travel Forum

Need advice about Paris, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Paris and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Paris hotel reviews