Paris Villette Hotel

Hotels.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 32% less than similarly rated 2 star hotels

More about Paris Villette Hotel

Parc de la Villete - Cité des...

by OrlandoBR

Parc de la Villete - Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
(or Euro-EpcotCenter as my sister and I call it)
Nice science museum. Inside the mirrored-round (La Géode) there is an IMAX theater with cool movies.

A walk along the Canal

by Alexandra33

Most of tourists don't visit this part of the city but it is a wonderful walk along the Canals (St Martin and La Villete) with some colorfoul houses, nice cafes, tematic shops and you are on the way to the "City of the Science" - La Villete.

GRANT IN PARIS.

by GrantBoone

"BY TRAIN , COACH OR FERRY !!!!!"

I have made three trips to Paris and in that time have travelled there by Eurostar train , coach to Dover, England and then ferry to France. Maybe one day I should fly !!!!

"1989 PARIS WEEKEND."

On my first two trips to Paris I travelled by coach from London through the night to Dover then boarded the ferry to Calais in France. Back on the coach for the journey to Paris arriving in the northern suburbs of La Villete at 6am .....Phew !!!!

"2000 AND TRAVELLING IN LUXURY."

In the year 2000 I travelled back to Paris. This time taking three hours from London Waterloo by Eurostar train straight to Paris Gare du Nord station.

la Villetela Villete

holidy inn villete

by rpm60

Is this an okay location for a family touring paris? does anyone know how convenient/complicated the metro would be to the city center? the facilities seem more comfortable than the same rates I'm getting in latin quarter, etc. i will be arriving by thalys, so this might be good? thanks!

RE: holidy inn villete

by rpm60

also, we will be sightseeing most of the time.... have 4 young kids (ages 14-5 years), don't want to stay near pigalle area, although we will definitely visit sacre couer (sp?). :o)

RE: holidy inn villete

by raphaellecrevet

If you are getting the same rate in the Latin Quarter, definitely go for the Latin Quarter. La Villette is far from any sightseeing, of course you have the metro but also it is not so nice for walking around at night, a bit of a desert.
The Latin quarter is the best location to walk around, visit museums, and safe at night.

RE: RE: holidy inn villete

by rpm60

thanks for all everyone's input...my mind is spinning from all the reviews/recommendations i've found on-line!...so i've decided to split our stay - half at hotel clarisse (15 arrond.) and the other half at petit chalet (1st arrond.) as i mentioned earlier, my budget was eaten up by the surprise fees added to our sterlingair tickets (future flyers should look into this!--the original estimate almost doubled when we actually booked!) thanks again!

RE: RE: holidy inn villete

by nygaston

The 1st arrondissement is a great location.
The arrondissements between 1st and 8th are well located (center).
Try to avoid 19th and 20th arrondissement and La Villette, there is nothing and it's not very safe during the night.

Laundry

by Jannoo

Hello, I will come to Paris on 2nd Oct and will be staying at Hotel Paris Villette. Nearest metro is Crimee. Anyone know if I can find a near by laundry service? I mean those self service and cheap type :>

Thanks.

Re: Laundry

by Sarastro

I personally find French laundromats a bit on the expensive side but I should think it best to inquire at your hotel's front desk. The hotel should be able to direct you to the nearest self service laundry.

Hotel in centre of Paris?

by aymank

Hi, we are looking for a hotel to stay in in July for 2 nights... need something which is walking distance in the centre... we will have a 2 year old and off course A/C!!
Can anyone suggest something? Willing to go for 5 stars
Thanks

by Gypsystravels

HI,

There are tons of hotels located in central paris, but if you are looking for something that is cozy, welcoming and not too expensive, I would recommend Hotel Champ du Mars (you can even ask for an Eiffel view) on the 7arr. It is conviently located close to many major attractions and the lovely rue Cler market.

Here is their website http://www.hotel-du-champ-de-mars.com/champs2.html

Have a fantastic time in Paris, it is my favorite city and if you need further assistance, I'll be happy to help

Janet

by RuiPT

I can give you one suggesttion: Why not stay in a better hotel but a little far from the city centre with a better price. The metro in Paris is one of the best of the world and you go anywhere you want in a few minutes. I' stayed in Holliday Inn La Villete, and I´ve loved.

One thing is certain, You will love the city.

Enjoy yourself.

by rexvaughan

We stayed at the Londres Eiffel and found it excellent. AC, elevator, nicely decorated. It is 3 star but quite lovely. It is an easy 5 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and has some rooms with views of it. Their website is: http://www.hotel-paris-londres-eiffel.com/eng/index.html

Comments