Avenue du Viguier Parc Actipolis, Beziers, 34500, France

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

• Elainehead's Profile Photo

If possible, avoid it

To be honest, I only stayed here because it wasn't expensive (52€), but most of all due to its closeness to Stadium de la Meditarrenée. Next time, I would rather stay elsewhere.
    Check-out is at noon, so our room wasn't ready when we got there at 10 AM... We finally got our room around 11 AM. The room was clean, bed was made, but the floor was all wet. We had to leave the door open and wait for it to dry. The bed is larger than usual, but the bathroom is tiny (probably as big as an airplane WC), so this place is not recommended for tall and obese people (I'm not fat and the curtain shower would "glue" to my body while showering). And the curtain doesn't protect all the water from splashing, so the bathroom floor will be all flooded (no floor towel). The walls are paper-thin, but at night, most people tend to avoid making noises, so you should be able to sleep. Now, if you want to have a nap during the day, it's almost an impossible mission, because some customers will hang out outside and talk loud. Unfortunately, that seems the kind of crowd this hotel attracts (noisy family with kids/teens or earky-20s guys)... I think the rooms on the back are quieter, but avoid staying near the stairs.

Unique Quality: The 4€80 breakfast, which was a good value for the price (see picture). We were probably one of the first from the day (I think it was around 6h30 am), so we had a lot of choices and the place was clean. There was a good selection of bread (toaster available), 2 types of cereals (Corn Flakes and a chocolate one), hot drinks (hot milk, coffee, water for tea - 3 flavors: green, nature and red fruit), cold drinks (water, milk, orange juice), fruit "compote", yoghurt...

Comments