Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Hotel by the trainstation
We were three and payed something like 15Euros each. Not bad. We all got one bed each in one room with our own shower and wash basin. The toilet was outside. The owners were a bit rude when we got in late and banged the door by mistake!! Other than that, the place is very clean, lovely decor, and a very good location.
Its not inside the medieval city, but its righ tby the trainstation and by the midi!
Unique Quality: Beautiful decor.
Near trainstation (for those who wake up late!).
Beside the Midi (for those who like to sit by the river).
Directions: Near the Gare!
Popular Hotels in Carcassonne
2 Rue du Comte Roger, Cite Medievale, Carcassonne
132 Rue Trivalle, (formerly Minotel), Carcassonne
Place De Leglise, Carcassonne
18 rue Camille Saint-Saens, Carcassonne
Explore the World
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport
- Atria Novotel Paris Charenton
- Hilton Harrisburg & Towers
- Aseania Resort
- Premier Inn Liverpool - Albert Dock
- Beverly Park Hotel
- Sleepy Sam's Bed & Breakfast
- Orange Village Resort
- Alasia Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Orlando
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun
- Riviera Hotel
- Mito's Place Boracay
- GREAT WOLF LODGE MASON OHIO