10 Avenue des Alizes, Cap-d'Agde, 34300, France
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

More about Le Cap d'Agde

Sitting areaSitting area

Bungee - it was a dark night!Bungee - it was a dark night!

Street leading to musee AgatheStreet leading to musee Agathe

The big poolThe big pool

ATM's in Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy

Realising that this Forum is'nt the most popular as far as multi-readership is concerned I hope that someone who knows the area of Cap d'Agde can answer this question.

Does anyone know the Rochelongue very well? If so where is the ATM that is supposed to be located there. I have been there a few times but I'm blowed if I know where it is. But I will need it this year , so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

by ATLC

Well, I did read your post. Anyone opening the Europe forum will find all questions about all locations in Europe.

Why not ask the accommodation where you're staying?

List of banks in Cap d'Agde:

ATM = Distributeur automatique de billets

by beanyboy

Hi ATLC thanks for coming back on this one . Its good to see that someone does read this from time to time.

I have often gotten on to the site that you suggest.Unfortunately it only gives Banks in Agde but not Cap d'Agde. As you can see it gives the Post Office and the 'ol Bureau of Exchange.

You get more info by looking at the Cap D'Agde Town Map as to what Banks are
there. I have been going to Cap dAgde for hols for the past 10 years or so and often visit the Rochelongue but as I said in my original post , I can't for the life of me think of a Bank and certainly not an ATM there.

I put the reason down to the fact that I have never really looked up to now 'cos I have never needed one there.But this year I want to take Debit Cards etc and could do with a local ATM.

Where we stay have no similar knowledge for the same reason ie have had no need.

My motive for this post was merely to ask if there was anyone who had been to the Rochelongue and had occasion either to get cash out of an ATM there or even a Bank ( if the ATM is located at the bank).

again thanks anyway for your interest.

Best regards

Hi there,
well, France is not a backward country and ATM's are abundant. So I'm assuming there are plenty of them around even where you're visiting.
It probably pays to e-mail your accommodation or the tourist office to ask if you want to know beforehand.

I've never been to Cap d'Agde, even though I know France well :-)
Hope you have fun.

by ATLC

It would be a good idea if you put this information on your Cap d'Agde travel page. That way it won't get lost and more people might read it.

Travel Tips for Le Cap d'Agde

Hotel Eve. Just right. Not too expensive.

by JoMulholland

"Getting there."

I had booked my TGV trip from Paris to Agde, from Sydney. Possibly did not see as much countryside as others do when travelling by car or bus from Paris to Agde. I was surprised to discover how helpless I felt, when a taxi just drove away from Agde railway station and I had no idea whether another would arrive. It did. I shared it with a regular customer, an elderly lady and, luckily, a young lady who spoke good English. My schoolboy French and Dutch background helped me to understand but speaking French was another matter.

"Meeting people."

How fortunate that my friends, here, in Sydney, have been so often in the past. I went and introduced myself to their friends, an American couple, who organised a get-to-know-the-newcomers type party that evening.
I met a number of Dutch couples who, fortunately, were impressed with the way I still spoke perfectly good Dutch, after 49 years in Australia.

"Just right!"

I only explored about a third of the complex. I was happy to have breakfast in Hotel Eve, every morning and to wander off to the beach, past the harbour and past the complex of units. It was good to have met some people and to run into them as well. I loved being on the beach. Very much enjoyed the healthy salad dishes I had at lunchtime, trying out both of the restaurants closest to the beach.

Comments