Saint Loup

Residence Saint Loup
Booking.com cityzenbooking.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Le Cap d'Agde

Cap d'Agde, Musée de l'Ephèbe, plateCap d'Agde, Musée de l'Ephèbe, plate

Captain Jacks from outsideCaptain Jacks from outside

Dodgy shadow -my attempt of photo of giant turtle!Dodgy shadow -my attempt of photo of giant turtle!

Went for a walk. Early in the morning. Took a wideWent for a walk. Early in the morning. Took a wide

Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy

Should anyone be looking in this early , I would be grateful for any information
you might have about any buses running from Cap d'Agde to Agde in particular and Sete.

Where would I be able to obtain timetables and fares please.

by puerto_lover

by beanyboy

Thanks very much P...L.... That is just what I wanted. Albeit for last year but I know now where to get it from, when this years Timetables are published.

Thanks again , I really am very much obliged.

cheers

by AngLangS

Don't be concerned about the comments about Cap D'agde being a nudist resort.

The nudist area is quite separate from the other part of Cap D'Agde.

You cannot "accidentally" wander into the nudist area - even the beaches are separate.

of course many of the women sunbathe topless on the beach - but it is no different from other French beach resorts.

We have been going as a family to Cap D'Agde for 16 years and you just don't happen to come across naked people!

by beanyboy

Sorry about the delay in responding to you guys. Yeah , we have been to Cap d'Agde for some years now and no , have never ever been to the Nudist part or anywhere near it.If I ever felt inclined (which I won't) at my age I would have to have a good ironing to get the wrinkles out before I dared to show any flesh , so to speak.

The idea of asking about the buses was that , in all these years that we've been going we have used the car, but there is gonna come a time when the drive going down there will be too long , so it will be train to and from and buses when we are there.

Travel Tips for Le Cap d'Agde

The Bridge

by tashski

I don't know if this is a local custom or just something my family/friends have created as a 'must do' over the 20 years we have been visiting. There is a little bridge from the mainland to Ile de Pecheur (a small island), from which we jump into the water below on the last day of our holiday. Not for the faint hearted but an adreline rush.

Comments