Ibis Hotel - Fabregues

Aire De Montpellier - Autoroute A9, Fabregues, Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, 34690, France
Ibis Montpellier Fabregues
Booking.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Montpellier

Our wine and complimentary snacksOur wine and complimentary snacks

Louis XIV as a RomanLouis XIV as a Roman

Montpellier Saint-Roch stationMontpellier Saint-Roch station

Back of the restaurant business cardBack of the restaurant business card

transportation in Montpellier

by aini.sanusi

1. If I wan to go to Le Corum from Ullysse hotel or Interhotel, what type of transportation is the fastest to get there?
2. I want to know all about cost transportation in Montpellier?
3. I want to know 2 stars hotel in Montpellier that are cheap, good facilities, and close to Le Corum
4. I want to know about the foods in Montpellier, whether there are foods that do not contain alchol, because I'm a muslim and my body is weak to alcohol.

by cubsur

You can see all the information about bus and tram in Montpellier at this website:

The site only in French language.

Le Corum is on tram lines 1 and 2.

There is more than one Interhotel in Montpellier, therefore you must search the correct address and place the hotel on the plan of bus and tram lines at

The Ullysse hotel is 5 minutes walk from le Corum.

Montpellier has a Muslim population so you will not find to difficult to obtain appropriate foods.

I hope that helps.

by Windsailor

Answer to the question number 3: Most of the food in France does not contain alcohol. There are some exceptions, and these are: some pastry might have a drop of alcohol, some soups or sauces might have a drop of cognac or similar, but that is mostly it. When ordering food in local bar or restaurant, just ask before if the food contains alcohol in any form, I´m sure restaurant staff will be more than happy to help you out with your questions.

by aini.sanusi

thank you for help 'n the information. It can makes me so easy when I get there.

by aini.sanusi

thank you, you make my worries go out. I'll remember your advice.

by aini.sanusi

Oh, so there is symbol of HALAL, too. I just know it. thanks for the info.

by aini.sanusi

I wanna ask about cost range of the food?

Travel Tips for Montpellier

If you want to learn French

by GUYON

If you want to learn French or to improve your knowledge of our language, spend a week in 'immersion' at DOMITIA FRANCE 25 Clos Domitia 34140- Loupian- Phone-fax: 334 67 46 12 05
+ 336 09 35 28 72. domiciafr@net-up.com . www.domitia-france.com. Alain, the French teacher speaks English and Dutch. The morning is devoted to the study and the afternoon at the practice visiting the area and discussing with the inhabitants guided by Alain.
The lodging can be in a house or in a hotel.

Oysters

by GUYON about Chez francine

We went at Francine in early May. The Bouzigues restaurants have few clients. Francine was full. A clue...
The restaurant faces the Bassin de Thau and enjoys the sunset at dusk. The parking is not an issue at least in May : there is a free street parking. I guess it is a concern in Summer, even if it is a toll parking. The main dish is the oyster raw and alive or cooked and dead. It is very fresh : just the time to cross the street because it comes from the neighbor Bassin de Thau (at least I guess).

If somebody likes meat they have a steak.

Montpellier Is Not Far from the Mediterranean

by hquittner

"Montpellier Is One of the Oldest University Sites"

Montpellier, as a city, is noted for several large areas of public space containing municipal structures and attractive local promenades. The main central square contains at its center the Place de la Comedie and ends at its southern end at the magnificent Theatre built in the late 19C. Near the center is the fountain of the Three Graces by Etienne d’Antoine surrounded by outdoor cafes.

"At the West Is the Promenade du Peyrou"

At the westen end of the city is the Promenade du Peyrou containing an equestrian statue of Louis XIV with an extended view in every direction but especially to the near by chateau d’eau and to its west to the aqueduct of St.-Clement which is 880 m long and 22 m high and provides water for for the area.

Montpellier

by barryg23

After a very long day of travelling in search of a place to stay we eventually reached Montpellier. We had left Nice that morning on route to Marseille. However, after an hour wandering around Marseille with heavy backpacks we decided it wasn't the place for us. (I've regretted ever since that we didn't stay longer in Marseille but the area around Gare St. Charles is not the nicest or safest and it put us off the city. I did return to Marseille 5 years later and had a great time in the city).

After Marseille we next went to Aix-en-Provence, which was about an hour's journey to the North. Aix looked really nice and I'd have liked to stay here, but there was a festival on that weekend and everything was booked out. So on we went and finally arrived in Montpellier late in the evening. Everything here seemed full up too but just when it seemed we'd be sleeping in the station for the night we finally found a place. Quite a relief after all that travel!

Comments