Montpellier Hotels

• df34000 profile photo df34000
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

My house !

I live in Montpellier but i'm not working in the town until June. If you're in trip, and you're looking for room in town i can rent you mine for few days or weeks. Let's know :) I will come to see you at the train station (or anywhere else) and bring you to visit my room.
There are bathrooms, kitchen, 1 bed (2 places), sofa...
It will help me, and it will help you for sure :)
Let me know !

See u !

• Written April 11, 2011

• cute_polyglot profile photo cute_polyglot
  • Reviews: 12

Can't remember the name: Live at campus

Take a language course chez IMEF and stay at the hébergement en cité universitaire! I can definitely recommend this!

I stayed two weeks and payed 930 euro for the special campus offer: "the registration fees, tuition, university accommodation (single room), breakfast 7 days a week, and the complete programme of cultural activities."

There was a cheap restaurant attached to the campus (2-3 euro pr meal), and you could meet all sorts of students both french and international.

• Related to: Study Abroad, School Holidays

• Written November 19, 2004

• MUFConTour profile photo MUFConTour
  • Reviews: 60

Camping Le Parc: Campsite in Lattes

Ok, so this was the first campsite we came across, and admiitedly there are probably others in the area that had better facilities, but after such a long drive and with it being so hot, who cares , the pool was fantastic!!

On arrival, being a group of hagged England Supporters, we expected a frosty reception from our Gallic hosts - one of the guys woke briefly and said we were wasting out time, we wouldnt get in and went back to sleep, but the owner was very jolly and there was no problem - we left the guy asleep for about another hour whilst we had a dip in the pool, waking him to say he'd better get ready quick as the owner had booked us a taxi to take us the short trip to Montpellier!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written November 30, 2002

• barryg23 profile photo barryg23
  • Reviews: 2896

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotels in Montpellier

We visited Montpellier in early July and, while it's not an overly touristy town, most hotels were full up. There are many budget hotels in the streets around Place de La Comedie and it was in one of these that we stayed. Unfortunately, as so long has passed since that trip, I can't remember its name. There is also a youth hostel in Montpellier, although I think it's a few miles outside town.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written September 8, 2002

• ghavaneyk profile photo ghavaneyk
  • Reviews: 9

Too many options. Through a...

Too many options. Through a friend I could rent a very typical french 'maison' in the city center sharing the patio with some other families

• Opinion of Price: