Le Bourg, Grezes-Lot, Figeac, 46320, France
Booking.com Priceline.com Agoda.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Figeac

hot air balloons in Rocamadour - fabuloushot air balloons in Rocamadour - fabulous

On guard....On guard....

Cemetary in Célé Valley, Lot, FranceCemetary in Célé Valley, Lot, France

Street of Montpazier, Dordogne, FranceStreet of Montpazier, Dordogne, France

Cele or Lot??

by pedalpusher

We are going to be bicycle touring in Southwestern France next month. Along the way we will end up in Figeac. Then we need to travel in a southwestern direction. What does everyone recommend......bike along the Cele River or the Lot River??? Any specific towns in Southwestern France that people think is a must to see? Thanks!

Re: Cele or Lot??

by zuriga

The Lot River Valley is really beautiful. I think (as a former cyclist) that you'll have a great time in that area.. sorry I don't know the Cele. Definitely try to see Cahors, and one of the best prehistoric caves is in that area... Peche Merle. It far surpasses the more famous ones in the Dordogne region... Lescaux etc. I'm jealous!

Travel Tips for Figeac

Time to think and watch the Birds of Prey

by foursou.0565

I live near Figeac, and yes, it is a lovely town to visit, but I am so glad to live where I do. The scenery is just lovely, and still has the ability to take my breath away sometimes. But my latest additions to the family are the two dwarf goats who are becoming friendlier by the day, thanks to little slices of granny smith apples (which seem to be their favourite). So, along with the goats, we have two horses, 3 dogs and 3 cats at home and on the farm, pigs and piglets, sheep and lambs and cows and calves, ducks and ducklings, and hopefully soon, chicks. So, we are off the beaten track, come and stay with us on a bed and breakfast basis and get to know this stunningly beautiful region of France. We are close enough to all the best tourist sites for day trips and then come back for a relaxing dinner on the long terrace, watching the sun going down and the crickets making the music.

Comments