- Reviews: 10899
AUBERGE DE LA ROSE: Nice Hotel
A Logis Hotel, the Auberge De La Rose was a nice, reasonably priced Hotel to stay at.
We were travelling by Car and were happy when they said it could be put in the lock-up garage for free.
Our room was good, had free Wi-Fi connection, the usual services and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The Bathroom was very nice, with the Shower in a different room to the Toilet area. It looked newly renovated.
Only a small Hotel, we found the staff very nice and they were keen to hear on what we thought of France and where we had been. They then offered suggestions, one in which we did.
We had a good meal in the Restaurant. As the Menu was only in French, the waiter brought the Owner to us to translate into English
After a nice, quiet night, we were on our way once again.
The price did not include Breakfast.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Caesars Indiana Casino Hotel
- Broadwater Pagoda Hotel Perth
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel
- Baden-Powell House Hostel
- Beach Palace Wyndham Grand Resort
- Cityhub Hotel (Cultural Hotel)
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- Aqua Blu Sharm
- Holiday Inn Chicago-Elmhurst
- Metro Hotel Sydney (300 Pitt Street.)
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa Puerto Plata
- Taj Coromandel Hotel
- The Trident Hilton
- Santa Grand Hotel - West Coast