Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Very nice hotel
This hotel has many good points.
1. Close from the city center (10 min by foot), but slightly away from roads so that it feels calm.
2. I loved the design!! Plain white bed sheets and transparent chair, bright orange stripes on the fitted carpet. Modern, fresh and cosy.
3. Welcoming staff. Plus, there's no problem if you want to bring food in the room or if you ask for your luggage to be kept for some time after the check-out.
4. Good buffet breakfast.
Popular Hotels in Niort
8 Rue Des Cordeliers, Niort
10 rue de l_Espingole, Niort
32 Avenue De Paris, 79000 Niort
25 RUE CONDORCET, Niort
Explore the World
- Duchally Country Estate
- Etap Paris Porte D'Aubervilliers
- Camino Real Mexico City
- Quentin Hotel
- Crescent Hotel
- Royal Pier Hotel
- Fiesta Hotel Cala Llonga Spain
- True Blue Bay Resort & Marina
- Kabul Serena Hotel
- Hotel Beaugrenelle Tour Eiffel
- Best Western The President Hotel Istanbul
- Splendor Hotel Kaohsiung (37-85f No1 Tzu-Chiang 3rd Rd.)
- Earls Court House
- Hotel Marina