Satisfaction No Data
Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Coming To Rochefort on Business?
NO! This is not the right hotel for you. The hotel charges for WIFI access, about 10 euros for 3 hours. The more hours you purchase, the more savings you get...but no one has to pay for internet nowadays.
1) Continental Breakfast: 8 euros per person (I must say it is pretty decent bfast and their buffet area is nice and good)
2) Parking: 5 euros per night (there are some spots around the hotel that is free though but it's not owned by the hotel)
3) Small-economy size rooms, no drier, no complimentary coffee. Even "motels" in the US offers more amenities.
4) Non smoking in all rooms
Tariffs are cheaper between December - March. Prices double by spring to autumn.
Unique Quality: Quiet area though! Sleep like a baby!
Directions: Right behind Hotel de Rempart
Popular Hotels in Rochefort
55 rue du Dr Peletier, Rochefort
Zone du Brillouet, Rochefort
43 rue camille Pelletan, Rochefort
Rue Audebert, Rochefort
Explore the World
- Burbank Extended Stay Inn
- Farr Cottage Lodge
- Sea Links Beach Hotel
- West 57th Street by Hilton Club
- The Gazebo Pensionne House
- Dream Valley Resort
- Sixth Avenue Inn
- Best Western Beach View Lodge
- Twin Rivers Condominiums Winter Park
- Rosedale Hotel
- Saratoga Arms
- Ritz Lagoa Da Anta
- Travellers Inn
- Del Corso