Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Great position, let down by poor staff
We stayed at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Port Prestige from 21 to 24 April and stayed in room 302.
- Upon arrival we noticed a used tampon under the heater in the bedroom. Not ideal when you have two small children crawling around the apartment! Of course the person in reception was not going to dirty their hands by removing it, and there were no cleaning staff left (after 1700).
- On arrival we saw there was a minimum amount of toilet paper. The morning after our arrival, we were assured by the “cleaning” staff, who had come up to clean the floor where we had found the used tampon, that they would replace the toiler paper. Of course we never saw the cleaning staff again, and once more, the person in reception was not going to help, declaring that we would have to buy our own toiler paper as there was none in the building. I would point out at this stage that this is an apartment which costs EUR 700 for three nights. Toiler paper not included!
- I have taken several photographs of the apartment, showing general dirtiness and lack of maintenance.
It is a pity that the effort that went into planning and siting the place is ruined by the sloppy work ethics of the cleaning staff and unluckily for us, by the front desk.
Popular Hotels in Antibes
13 avenue Max Maurey, Antibes
29 av de Provence, Antibes
1 Avenue Frederic Mistral, Antibes
770 Chemin des Moyennes, Antibes
Explore the World
- THE ATLANTIC MOTEL
- Hyatt Regency Montreal
- Lemon Tree Inn
- Cosmic Guest House
- Breakers Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay
- Maswik Lodge Grand Canyon
- Sheraton Suites Key West
- Still Waters Resort Branson
- Best Western Revere Inn and Suites Paradise Lancaster
- Sofitel Hurghada
- Majestic Hotel
- Mercure Diar El Andalous
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai