- Reviews: 376
Tourist Office: Finding Hotel Rooms
There's little shortage of hotel rooms at either end of the scale.
The best place to look for cheap rooms is in the area around Porte de la Cavalerie near the station.
If you get stuck, the Tourist Office will find you accommodation for a €1 fee.
- Reviews: 171
LE CALENDAL: A SPA just close to the arena
We just passed by and stayed at their cafe/restaurant for a short break with nice food and warm hot tea. It was winter time and very cold outside.
A SPA and a lovely design of the hotel.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- TRH Torrenova Palma de Mallorca
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson
- Residence Inn By Marriott East Lansing
- The Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach
- Sheraton Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- The Chili Beach Boutique Hotels & Resorts
- Divan Marmaris Mares
- Motel 268 (Shanghai The Bund)
- Water Club Hotel - Borgata
- Grand Oasis Marien
- Residence Inn By Marriott Manhattan Times Square
- Primula Beach Resort
- Club Mac