Nemea Appart'Hotel

Résidence Green Side, 45 Rue Henri Poincaré, Bio
#5 of 5 hotels in Biot
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Family Travel

Worst local accommodation that I've stayed at

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 26, 2007

I would not stay here again or recommend this place to anyone.

The rooms are not cleaned daily and the sheets are changed weekly although I did not witness this. They threaten to charge around €50 if you don't clean the room before departure.

Breakfast is supposed to start at 07:15 but was not ready until after 07:45 during my stay with lots of hostile looks if you appeared before then receptionist had completed preparing the food and beverages.

The receptionist told me on my first day there that they would accept Euro travelers cheques as payment but informed me when I was booking out that they could not accept them. I had to pay by credit card and bring the cheques home to UK where I can return them.

The wireless network and Internet are terrible. You need to keep your browser set to a specific page that refreshes (disconnects and connects) approximately every five minutes. This means that you can't run VPN or obtain consistent access through a secure connection to the Internet. I received a frosty Gallic shrug of the shoulder when I asked the receptionist if something could be done.

It was not an enjoyable stay.

Unique Quality: Pool looked good and the views are beautiful. No restaurant or similar facilities in the immediate vicinity.

Directions: Nearer Sophia Antipolis than Biot.

Biot Travel Forum

Need advice about Biot, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Biot and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Biot