Villa Cedria

115, Chemin de Vaulongue, 06480, La Colle sur Loup, France

Villa Cedria
Booking.com

Our own patio area.

The room was not cleaned during our 4 night stay.It said in the room towels would be changed every 2 days and the room every 4, which was ok I guess but I would of liked clean towels every day.And I think the room could of been cleaned at least every 2nd day.But I was still pleased with it and the area was nice and the town of La Colle Sur Loup was about 1 mile downhill.We went there to eat at night.

Unique Quality: The breakfasts were served in a summer kitchen at the back of the villa and there were homemade jams and bread and other French baked things and yoghurts and every other day a bolied egg.The breakfasts were very tasty indeed.The owner we saw alot was the lady and she was kind and polite and helpful.On our last day we had an early breakfast as we had an early flight.We had to say on what hour we were having breakfast.Say between 9 and 10 etc.Most days we eat about 9.30 am.I found this place quite nice but not as nice as the place I stayed in Eze.But then the place in Eze was 40Euros a day more.The other place was just nicer and was more relaxing etc.But I would still recomend this place.No food was allowed in the room here and you had to shut gate after coming in and turn lights off etc.But I can understand why we had to do this.There was parking for about 4-5 cars and it was secure.I would give this place 8 out of 10.Minimum stay here is 2 days and 3 in July and August.Pets are not allowed.This place is about 20 minutes from Nice airport.

Chemin De Vaulongue

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo

Wonderful pool area and gardens

We arrived about 11.40 am and instructions to get there we printed off their website were easy to follow.We got to electric gates and pressed a button to let them know we had arrived.They let us in and was taken to our room.Luckily as our room was not let the day before it was already clean, so we could stay and unpack etc.We was given a remote key thing for the gate and lights so we could leave and come as we pleased as long as we shut gate etc after us.And turned lights etc off.

Unique Quality: The room was clean and was very comfy.Bathroom had some toiletries and the shower was nice and big.The bedroom had a comfy bed and plenty of cuboard space.We had a tv and a small fridge, which had a few drinks in(water and 2 tins of softdrink and a few chocs in a small bowl).The bedroom doors which were glass opened up onto our patio which overlooked the pool and we had table and two chairs.

Chemin De Vaulongue

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo

Quiet but near the action

This bed and breakfast is in a private villa and has in total 3 rooms.The room we stayed in was 100 Euros a night and included breakfast.We stayed in the room"Terracota".It was a very comfy room and had a patio (which was not private but was shared with another room next door.We went to drop out luggage off before 12 as owners said they were not there between 12-2pm.Check in was between 4pm -8pm.So we wanted to drop luggage off and go out for a few hours while our room was being cleaned.

Chemin De Vaulongue,