This Hotel offers them self as a 4 Star. Well even for French standards do really ask my self where the hell do they got them from? Certainly not for the cleanness: it is very fitly in the hallway & elevator etc.
Checking in; when we showed up at the front desk. Took them a wile to find the reservation for three rooms to be told check in time is 3PM. This we could accept and went for a 3 hour walk, but not showing up at the indicated time it took them 25 minutes to find out the rooms are not ready yet. An additional full hour waiting. No apologies though.
The Rooms again; 4 stars common, get serious, nooo way. 2 would be appropriate for this Hotel at the most.
I’m travelling about ~ 180 days a year for business and saw a lot, this is never ever a 4 star Hotel.
Now I know why it was one of the last still having rooms available wile all other ( 4 stars ) where fully booked. ( This was a business trip as well )
• Unprofessional staff at the front desk. Ignored by the supervisor elegantly.
• Very fitly hallway and elevator. Only one elevator was working at this time, only announced at the ground floor, “out of order”. The waiting time was accordingly.
• Room’s, interiors mid 70tis, electrical outlets loose etc.
• Vents in kitchen and bad room are full of dirt.
• The refrigerator icebox you better not open!!!!!
• TV old and only half the cannels indicated are working.
Did read some of the scores and noted all the higher once are eider posted from guests from the UK or similar low standard countries, and is therefore only valid if you are used to such standards and it is your own fault paying those prizes for that kind of accommodation.
My recommendation stay away, there are a lot of other Hotels around where you probably get what you pay for, not at this one.
Latest Nice hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 179 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, 06200, France